Last Minute Surprise

Finding Prince Charming

Yoonah POV

I was planning to ditch the whole day and spend it at the studio but since I got interrupted, I returned to school in the middle of lunch. If a teacher caught me, I would get detention for being truant. But with nowhere else to go, I just casually sat in the cafeteria pretending I was there the whole time. I had already spent 15 minutes listening to my iPod trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. Until I noticed a little boy walking around, he couldn't have been in high school, he didn't look older than 9. He was walking around with some sort of ID comparing faces between the ID and other people. He walked up to my table, and looked at the ID then looked at me, and sat across from me. Everyone sees that the little boy was looking for someone, but goes about their business once they find out that it was me.

He says, "Noona, I was told to give these back to you. You left it somewhere." He hands me my ID. "You also left this behind too, noona." He reveals my phone. I checked my pocket, I didn't even realize I didn't have my phone on me.

I  exclaimed, "Awww... Thank you, dongsaeng. What's your name?"

He stands up and gives me a hug, "I'm not supposed to tell you that noona. But I was supposed to give you this too," he whispered in my ear. He handed my a thin rectangular piece of paper so no one would see. "I'm glad I got to give you your stuff back, noona. You shouldn't be so forgetful next time." and he turns around to leave.

I opened my hand to see the piece of paper, and run after him. "Dongsaeng, are you sure I'm supposed to have this?"

He coolly nodded and waved goodbye. I scoffed, who thought him to act so cool for? I decided to hide the piece of paper in my back pocket so no one else knows where it is and so I don't lose it. With that, I walked to the dance studio of the school since class was about to start. The dance studio is always empty except after school when there's a class. No one would catch me in there, only Mrs. Park would enter the studio, but she loves me like a daughter. She wouldn't tell on me, besides telling on me would be telling on herself. She taught me how to dance, you know. Even though you're supposed to pay to learn, she taught me for free. Time to release my stress again, I put in my earphones and start dancing to Abandoned.

Author's Note: Hey well, it's chapter one. :) hahaha. :) anyway, I left a bit mystery :) what is the rectangular piece of paper? who is the little boy? why didn't u-kiss return the phone to her? :) find out next chapter :) read, comment, subscribe, enjoy! ^^