Chapter 7: I'd Really Go Crazy

Our Twisted Love Story

~*Your/Hye Ri's POV*~

During the daytime, I would stay out as long as possible with Infinite Oppas or L.Joe Oppa. Sometimes even both. Being with them made me feel better, slightly revived in my zombie-like state, and helped momentarily distract me from my loneliness.

In his absence, I especially grew closer to L.Joe Oppa, closer to him than I ever was before. Like always, he always seemed to know when I was having a hard time, when I needed someone to talk to, or when I needed someone to just stay by me. He must have remembered my strong disliking to being alone as well because he was always close beside me. If I ever needed him -and he didn't come using his special mind radar,- he was just a call away.

I wonder if he is annoyed at me for stealing him away from Sumi Unnie. Spending all of his time watching over me, he has no time leftover to share it with Unnie.

If L.Joe ever felt angry or annoyed though, he never showed it. He became gentler than before and improved in his comforting skill, always knowing what to do even though he spoke no words through the process. Whenever I needed his help or didn't understand how to do something, he would be patient with me. He would never yell, or snap, or roll his eyes at me if I failed. He continued staying beside me, always there like a supporting beam, keeping me up.

L.Joe Oppa is either a good actor too or he has some ulterior motive to staying with me.

No matter what the reason behind his actions is, I'm glad to have his company everyday. It's comforting, as if his presence is my 'baby blanket.'

I would send him away to Sumi Unnie, but I can't bring myself to do it. I need L.Joe's presence. So just this once, I'll be a little selfish.

These days, I'm also spending more time with Infinite Oppas, to their delight.

I missed spending time with Oppas. I almost forgot how dorky, yet loving and loveable they could be. Just by being in their presence made me think of the times when we, all of the Infinite Oppas and I, would spend every waking minute together having fun. I always wished for those times to come back.

Now that it's practically my daily routine to stick to Oppas like gum, it's as if the picture is almost complete.

Almost.

Besides the obvious absence of one of us, it seems as if... as if Oppas are more cautious around me. As if they know something I don't and are afraid to let it slip, just in case I overhear it. It's like they think that I might break.

Silly, right? It must be the craziness kicking in.

I simply ignored the tugging feeling and found myself spending more and more of my time with Sungyeol. It was always nice spending time with my Choding Oppa. He would convince L.Joe to leave and let us spend time to ourselves, making me feel a bit better since L.Joe could be with Sumi during that time.

In our 'bonding time', as Sungyeol liked to call it, he would take me out to the mall and drag me on a shopping spree, spoiling me by buying me things that I didn't need. He would insist that I accept them or he would think that I didn't care about him. Naturally, I'd reluctantly take his gifts, not wanting him to think I didn't care. He was my Choding Oppa. Of course I care! In the mall or wherever we were, he would find some way to entertain me. Whether it be posing in dresses or making comedic expressions, he would never fail in keeping a wide grin on my face and having me laughing, close to tears. The best part is that he would even allow me to snap embarrassing photos.

   tumblr_lzbe1bCn2S1r8wcvzo8_250.gif

 tumblr_lv2d72jRsm1qi6zcb.gif

Really, Sungyeol is like a big, dorky, Choding Oppa who knows how to bring up a person's mood.
To me, he is like the big brother that I've always wanted.

All of Infinite are.

Honestly, I don't know how my days would pass without Infinite and L.Joe Oppas.

The day that I lose all of my precious Oppas... that will be the day I really will go crazy.

--------------------------------------------------

From: Sungjonggie!~ <3

To: Hye Ri

Hye Riiiiiii! <3 Where are you now? Come over! Oppa misses you soooooooooooo much! Please? I want to see my adorable dongsaenggie! <3

My lips curved into a fond smile as I read my maknae Oppa's text. He never failed to make me feel so special... so important... so loved.

From: Hye Ri

To: Sungjonggie!~ <3

Sure Oppa. I miss you too! Do you mind if I bring L.Joe Oppa with me?

From: Sungjonggie!~ <3

To: Hye Ri

No. I don't mind at all cutie pie! As long as that's what you want, I'm good. :)

Reading Sungjong's words, I involuntarily teared up. It reminded me of words L Oppa had spoken to me before. I don't even know how I remember such a small detail of our conversation that took place so long ago... It's as if my brain wants everything to remind me of him.

*Flashback*

"Mhmm." I nodded. "Oh! L Oppa! I have to tell you something~" I said in a sing-song voice. He motioned for me to continue. "Are you free this weekend?"

"Yea. Wae?"

"Great! Then I'm taking you to meet my cousin, kay? She wants to meet you. Is that okay with you?"

"Perfect as long as that's what you want, Angel."

*End of Flashback*

I closed my eyes and let the silent tears trail down my cheeks.

Why do I always think about you, Oppa? It hurts when I think about you too much. When I think about you, I'm always reminded about how you aren't here... Oppa...

"Hye Ri?" A voice broke through my train of thought, sounding worried.

"Oh..! L.Joe Oppa..." I hastily wiped away the wetness from my face. "Sungjong Oppa wants me to go to the dorm..." I left my sentence hanging, looking at him expectantly.

"Well I guess we better get going! I'm sure they won't mind me coming along." He smirked playfully as he kept his hand outstretched, signaling for me to take it.