Chapter 5: Pink Haired Guilt?

Our Twisted Love Story

~*Woohyun's POV*~

I didn't want to tell her, but I know no one else would. No one wanted to tell her the truth because, honestly, sometimes, the truth hurts. And right now, it's hurting her more than anything. It caused the tears to stream nonstop down her face while we, Infinite, could do nothing but stand and watch with somber expressions.

It hurts to see her cry.

We all love her, just some of us in a different way like L did or like Sungyeol does. For me, I love her like a brother. Watching her cry, it's frustrating to know that there's nothing I can do to make her feel better. That one person who has the ability... he's gone. He left her.

He was supposed to be the one who protected her, supported her, prevented her from shedding tears. But why is it that he's the one creating her tears?

I don't understand.

I've known him for as long as I can remember. I could tell that he was really in love with Hye Ri. He really cared about her, she was so important to him. Heck, his world revolved around her. Whenever he was around her, he was all smiles. She has the ability to bring his aegyo out, a feat only she can do. Why would he want to give pain to the girl that means so much to him?

I gazed softly at Hye Ri who was restlessly sleeping in Sungyeol's arms. He had refused to let her go the entire time and was soothingly rocking her back and forth, singing quietly in her ear so that only she could hear.

Poor thing, Hye Ri-yah. You really deserve none of this. None of it. Not when you've never done anything wrong in the first place.

With a sigh, My gaze shifted to the guy with the pink hair sitting beside Yeol and Hye Ri. I hadn't taken much notice to him before, but now that I think about it, I'm getting... a suspicious feeling. He had a distant look in his eyes, and from that, I read guilt on his face. And where was that guilty gaze directed?

Hye Ri. It was directed towards Hye Ri.

I narrowed my eyes with a frown. Now why would he be guilty? Especially towards Hye Ri? What part does be have in all of this?

Well. He's feeling guilty... I'm 99.99% sure that he doesn't have a good part in any of this. It makes my blood broil to think that someone would have to nerve to hurt Hye Ri, my little sister, like this. 

"Hey." I called for the boy's attention somewhat roughly.

With a start, he shook himself out of his unresponsive state and put his full attention on me.

With a raised brow, I questioned him straightforwardly. "What's your relationship to Hye Ri and this mess?"

He stared at me with wide eyes as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed.

--------------------------------------------------

hehe. for those of you that saw, i'm so sorry for that false update! i forgot to mark the chapter as hidden! so i decided to try and get it finished quickly so i could update and make it up for you guys xD

btw. i was thinking of changing the title of my fic... any suggestions? :D

 

 

 

 

please answer! i won't be able to move on if i'm not sure what the title is!

thanks~ i love you guys~ ^^

don't forget to comment... yes you... you

>:D