Chapter -14: Visitor?

Our Twisted Love Story

~*Your/Hye Ri's POV*~

The following weeks after our visit to Sumi, L Oppa seemed to have a lot more work to do so he had less time to spend with me. He always apologized for not being able to make a date with me or he would leave early on our dates. Even though his absence saddened me, I tried my best not to show it.

I always want the last thing he sees of me to be a smile.

Oppa has always been considerate to me so it's my turn to be considerate to him. He can't be next to me all of the time.

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling of my room, observing every nook and cranny out of boredom.

I wonder what everyone else is doing. What are the Oppas doing? I wouldn't be surprised if Sunggyu Oppa was tricked into paying for the group's meal. Or maybe they're all pulling a prank on Dongwoo Oppa.

I smiled, almost hearing Dongwoo's hyena laugh after the prank.

I wonder... I wonder what L Oppa's doing...

I sat upright and reached for my phone that was on the bedside table.

From: Hye Ri

To: L Oppa <3

Hey L Oppa. Are you free today? I miss you :)

I held my phone to my chest, hoping to recieve the answer I was looking for. My phone vibrated, indicating that I recieved a new text. With a heart full of hope, I opened the text and read what L had to say.

From: L Oppa <3

To: Hye Ri

Sorry Angel. I'm busy. I miss you too.

To my dismay, once again, he was busy. I took in a deep breath and pushed out the disappointment, plastering the best smile I could muster onto my face even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

From: Hye Ri

To: L Oppa <3

Oh. Okay Oppa. Love you! <3

From: L Oppa <3

To: Hye Ri

Yeah. I gotta go. See you.

A frown creased my brow as I read his short text.

He didn't even say that he loved me back...

I sighed and tossed my phone to a forgotten corner, no longer having any use for it.

Nevermind. I'm just thinking too much...

I got up and grabbed a jacket and left the house. Although I had no idea where I was going at the moment, I knew I just had to get out for a bit. The house was suddenly a bit too stuffy for my liking.

I found my legs working on their own mindset and I just let them do whatever. It felt good to walking in the cold, crisp, autumn air. Without even realizing it, I had already reached my destination. Sumi's house.

I decided to catch up with Sumi a bit instead of turning around and going home. I came all the way here already anyway. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Sumi to answer.

I hope she's home...

Thankfully, luck was on my side since the door opened a few moments afterwards, revealing a surprised Sumi. "Hye Ri-yah! What are you doing here?" She asked happily.

"I don't know. I was bored and I ended up here." I explained as I entered the house behind her. I lazily sat down on the couch and stared up at her.

"Oh. So you come to me when you're bored. That's it?" She raised an eyebrow accusingly. "I'm hurt Hye Ri. I thought we were closer than this." She pouted and faked a few sniffs.

"Aniya~ You know that's not it." I whacked her arm.

"Okay. Okay. I know. No need to get violent." She shook her head with a smile. I stuck my tongue out at her in response.

"So-" I started speaking but I stopped. I could have sworn I heard a peculiar sound that faintly resembled... the flush of a toilet? "Uhm... is there someone here, Unnie?" I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her with a questioning gaze.

"Oh! Yeah. There he is." Sumi pointed at a familiar figure advancing down the hallway.

My eyes doubled in size and I let out an audible gasp. "What are you doing here?"

--------------------------------------------------

woooot. hehe. an update yayyyyy! :D

erm... comment and subscribe guys... yeah?