Chapter -11: Lost. I Blame The Look-a-Like.

Our Twisted Love Story

~*Your/Hye Ri's POV*~

From: Sungjonggie~ <3

To: Hye Ri

Hye Ri-yah! D: Where did you all goooo!!!! Why did you leave me with Sungyeoollll hyuungg??!? Waaaeeeee?!

"Oppas!" I frantically jumped up and down and motioned for them to come over to my side. "Sungjong Oppa texted me! He wants to know where we are. What should I say back?"

"I don't know. Should we tell them or let them suffer a bit more?" Hoya pondered as if it were the most important question in the world.

"Whatever you decide to do, don't take it too far guys." Sunggyu warned being the caring leader he is. He's always looking out for Infinite. Oppa is such a good Oppa. 

"Hmm... here. Let me see your phone." Dongwoo held out his hand and I placed my cell into his open palm. He started toying around and pressing multiple buttons. When I craned my neck over to see what he was doing, he blocked the phone from my view causing me to pout.

"Oppa!"

"Just a sec, Hye Ri-yah. Promise." He said, not completely giving me his attention.

I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance. Hoya laughed and started poking my cheeks. "Hehe. Chubby cheeks." He cooed.

After leaving the dorm, Sunggyu Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa, Hoya Oppa, and I started to aimlessly walk around town. Hoya hadn't really thought out where we would go after we left. So without a plan on where we were heading, the four of us ventured around the streets of town, joking and just having a good time. For me, the best part so far was passing by the ice cream parlor. Being the sugarholic I am, I wouldn't budge until I satisfied my sweet tooth. And we all know how that story goes~ A little bit of begging and a few seconds of puppy dog eyes always works on Sunggyu Oppa! :D

Hehe. Even though the weather is getting colder, nothing will ever stop me from having my ice cream!

Dongwoo happily returned my phone with a satisfied smirk and an evil laugh.

Curious as to why Dongwoo Oppa was acting so strangely, I tilted my head and interrogated him. "What's so funny, Oppa?"

"You'll see." He chuckled, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. His answer only further clouded my thoughts. "Dongsaeng-ah. Don't frown. It'll become permanent." He put his finger on the crease between my brows.

Before I could reply, my phone buzzed and I checked the screen. It read that I had just gotten a text message from Sungjong Oppa.

From: Sungjonggie~ <3

To: Hye Ri

Hye Ri-yah! That's not you right? Huh? Tell me! What's going on?! That's one of the hyungs on your phone right?! RIGHT?!

"Hm?" I tilted my head. I decided to check through my message history since I had no idea what Sungjong Oppa was talking about.

From: Hye Ri

To: Sungjonggie <3

I'm hanging out with the cool oppas. They're so much more mature and fun. You 'diva' too much. ):< And you are too mean to the other oppas. So as punishment, you can go nd have fun with Yeollie. see ya~ >:D ps. I'll never tell you where we are! If I do you would come here! Booo! That would ruin the mood and it wouldn't be fun anymore.

After I read the last message that was sent from my phone I crossed my arms and directed a pout towards Dongwoo.

"Oppa. Why did you do that to Sungjong Oppa! That's so mean!" I scolded.

"Ah. Hye Ri-yah. You're too nice. You don't have to defend that squirt. It could have been worse." My frown deepened. "Araso. Araso. Mianhae. I was just joking. Don't be mad, okay?" Dongwoo ruffled my hair.

I pursed my lips. He shot me his puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist. I gave in. "Fineee. I forgive you, Dongwoo Oppa. But just this once!"

"Okay. Okay. I swear I won't do it again." He promised and I nodded while holding out my phone to him. "I believe you, Oppa."

"Wha...?" He asked confused.

"I want you to call Sungjong Oppa and apologize." I demanded.

Dongwoo stared at me shocked while Hoya and Sunggyu laughed in the background. "You better do it Dongwoo Hyung. She looks really serious." Hoya stated.

Dongwoo shifted his attention towards Sunggyu. "Hyung-"

"I think you should do it, Dongwoo-yah. Apologize to Sungjong."

Dongwoo sighed. "Araso." He sulked and reluctantly called the maknae Oppa. I smiled victoriously.

"Nice job Hye Ri. I approve." Hoya nodded with a smile after Dongwoo had left to 'get some privacy' with his conversation with Sungjong. Oppa said that he was embarrased to apologize in front of me, Sunggyu Oppa, and Hoya Oppa.

"So..." Sunggyu started but I wasn't listening to him anymore. I thought that I spotted that familiar person walking in the crowd with another figure. He was walking away from me.

Am I just imagining that its him...? Or is it really him? Maybe I'm just confusing him for someone else? That person seems like he's on a date with his girlfriend... I'm L Oppa's girlfriend so it can't be him... right?

I tried to strain my neck to see his face and companion but it hurt my neck to.

"I'll be right back Oppas." I informed before running after the figure.

"Wait! Hye Ri-yah!" Sunggyu yelled after me but I didn't turn back. I had to confirm if the figure was him or not. I ran my hardest to catch up to the person but the distance between us seemed to be growing farther and farther apart rather than closer. The streets seemed to have suddenly become overly crowded, preventing me from making any progress towards the familiar figure.

"L Oppa!" I tried yelling but my voice was drowned out by the mass of people surrounding me. "Oppa! Oppa!" I persistantly called but it was no use. I had already lost him in the sea of people.

Disheartened, I stopped running and bent down to catch my breath. People gave me looks as they shoved by but I didn't care. All I could think about was the possiblity that the person I saw was L. I tightly shut my eyes.

If only I was a little faster... if only I had yelled a little louder... if only... if only...

I balled my hands into a fist, my nails digging into the palm of my hands. They were shaking. My hands were shaking. Why?

Why am I shaking? I don't understand? Why? Why am I being like this? It's probably not even L Oppa anyways! He said he was busy. He wouldn't be here if he was busy. Don't doubt Oppa. What's wrong with you?

Slightly reassured by the reasoning in my thoughts, I willed myself to stop and gradually, the shaking subsided. I let out a ragged breath and opened my eyes. "What am I doing?" I wondered aloud. With a defeated sigh, I turned around to retrace my steps back to Sunggyu Oppa and Hoya Oppa but the problem was... well, I had no idea where I was.

I had been too caught up in trying to get a hold of the figure that I hadn't payed much attention to where I had gone. I bit my lip. "Where do I go..?" I tapped my lip thoughtfully. I was never really good with directions. No matter how easy they were, I always ended up getting lost. "What should I do...?"

Think Hye Ri. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. What should you do?

"Hmm... Oh! I'll just call Oppas!" I brightened and patted my jacket pockets in search of my cell phone. Realization hit me once I came up empty handed. "Oh wait... Dongwoo Oppa... has my phone."

What to do, what to do, what to do?

After pondering for who knows how long, I was close to tears. I couldn't think of any other alternative way to reunite with Infinite.

I'm alone... it's cold... I have no idea how to get home...

I hate being alone. I should never have run away from Oppas. I should have just stayed. Now I probably won't ever be able to see Oppas again. Are they worried? Are they looking for me?

I'm so stupid. So stupid. So so stupid.

I stood there, not wanting to budge. This is my punishment for being rash isn't it? Because I just ran off on my own, I'm punished by being left alone?

"Hey." A familiar voice entered my ears, breaking me free from my dreary thoughts. "You still waiting for people to walk into you? Why you just standing there like that?"

My head shot up, tears still b in my eyes. "Whoa. Uh. What's wrong? Why does it look like you're about to cry? You know I'm just joking with you. It's just teasing. I never meant to make you cry." He held his hands out defensively. He looked flustered and he didn't know how to console me. He seemed to think as if he were the reason that I was crying.

"Byunghun-sshi..." I blubbered. Without a second thought, I wrapped my arms around his waist and shut my eyes tightly closed. I sniffled into his jacket.

I'm not alone anymore. I'm not alone anymore. I'm not alone anymore. Someone's here with me. I'm not alone.

He awkwardly stood there with his hands held up. Hesitantly, he dropped his arms and started to awkwardly my hair. "Um... it's... L.Joe Oppa." He said after a few moments in order to fill the silence that hung in the air.