Chapter 8: The Bracelet

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: The Bracelet

 

“Then I don’t care anymore.” Mark said. Then he left.

 

I made him be mad at me. Good. Now I’m all alone here in the room. I just continued to press the ice on my foot. I don’t care anymore if he likes me or what. He doesn’t even make me feel that he cares for me. All he does was to talk with his Wendy.

 

A few minutes later, Youngjae and Onii-chan entered the room.

 

“Rhianne?” Onii-chan said.

 

“Oh.” I said.

 

They then sat down beside me. “I heard about what happen to the game so I asked Youngjae to come with me. How’s your foot?” Onii-chan asked.

 

“Oh. it’s fine. I just tripped a little bit. But it’ll be fine later.” I said as I was pressing some ice on my foot. I just tripped and my foot’s completely fine.

 

“Noona is such a hard-headed girl. JYP-ssi already told you that you shouldn’t play.” Youngjae said.

 

I just smiled at Youngjae and never dared to answer him back. I continued pressing ice on my foot and it seems like it’s becoming okay.

 

We continued to talk about my foot’s condition when someone opened the door. It was Mark. He opened the door and threw something at me. I looked at it. And I was shocked with this.

 

It was my bracelet. The one Mark lost.

 

I looked at him, “I thought you lost it?” I said.

 

I can see tears on Mark’s eyes. Then he turned his back and was about to leave the room when Youngjae stood up and said something, “Noona, he didn’t lose it.” he said.

 

Mark stopped and looked back. “Youngjae!” Mark shouted.

 

“And what hyung?” Youngjae said. “You’re going to ask me to stay quiet again and not talk? I know everything hyung regarding this bracelet. You never lost it. You hid it ‘cause you’re jealous with JB hyung.”

 

“JB? What? What are you saying? I can’t understand you.” I said.

 

Mark looked at me then left the room without saying anything. Onii-chan then followed Mark. Youngjae and I are left in the room.

 

“Now tell me Youngjae, what are you telling about this bracelet?” I said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

AAAHHH! I didn’t know Taecyeon hyung and Youngjae were there. I can’t control my temper that’s why I threw the bracelet without even looking if Rhianne was alone.

 

Youngjae should just keep his mouth shut. Ahhh! Why is he there? I continued walking out when someone held my shoulder. I looked back and it was Taecyeon hyung.

 

“Mark, let’s talk.” he said. And that made my heart beat fast.

 

Should I talk to him or just run away? If you run away Mark, you’ll be a coward. Boys are not cowards. I should talk to him.

 

I know how Taecyeon hyung cares about Rhianne. She really treats her as her sister. And now, it feels like I did something very bad.

 

We sat down on the chair near us.

 

“Now tell me, what happened, Mark? Did you and Rhianne fight?” he asked.

 

I didn’t say anything.

 

“Mark.” he said. “Tell me everything.”

 

I looked at him, “We broke up.” that’s the only thing I said.

 

Taecyeon hyung doesn’t seem to be shocked with what I said. “So the rumor was right.”

 

“Rumor? What rumor?” I asked.

 

Taecyeon hyung then told me that when 2pm sunbaenims were talking about Rhianne leaving the country, they first thought that we broke up. But Taecyeon hyung said it wasn’t about that because he knows how I love Rhianne much and we won’t break up that easily. But now he finally confirmed that we really broke up.

 

“Who broke up? Rhianne or you?” he asked.

 

I took a deep breathe. “Me.” I said.

 

“Then why are you the person mad at her?” he asked me. “Did Rhianne do something bad to you?”

 

I can’t stop myself. I have to tell him the truth.

 

“I know I was wrong on some parts but she hurts me too.” I said.

 

I can feel tears forming in my eyes right now.

 

“When Rhianne went back to the Philippines. I went there to get her back.”

 

*flashback*

 

Finally, I arrived here in the Philippines. I have to go to Rhianne’s place and ask her to comeback. I’ll say sorry to her. I’ll get her back. I promise I’ll get her back. I made a mistake. I will take her back.

 

I went to her place. It’s already night though. I was walking towards their house when I saw Loidmar.

 

“Loidmar!” I exclaimed. I ran to him. Good thing I was able to see him. I bet he knows where Rhianne is right now.

 

“Mark?” he asked. “What are you doing here?”

 

‘Where’s Rhianne?” I asked him.

 

He seems to be so hesitating to speak. He looks at me. “She’s at the tree.”

 

I tapped his shoulders and I immediately went to the tree. Why haven’t I thought about it? She told me once that it’s whenever she’s sad, she’ll stay there at the tree.

 

No need to be sad Rhianne. I’m here to get you back.

 

I went there but suddenly, my body stopped walking. What I’m seeing is not real right? It was JB…with Rhianne. And he was kissing her. I blinked my eyes. It’s not real right? I’m just hallucinating things.

 

No it’s real. It’s JB. And it’s Rhianne.

 

Tears started to form my eyes. So that’s why Rhianne just allowed u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter