Chapter 5: It was supposed to be…

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: It was supposed to be…

 

Mark’s POV

 

She left me at the shop. I was not able to do anything but to simply bit my lip. I know you’re in pain Rhianne but why make me suffer like this? I don’t want to give up. I’m getting you back no matter what happens. I don’t want JB to have you because I love you Rhianne. Up until now, I love you.

 

“Buying alone?” a girl’s voice said.

 

I looked and it was Ah Yeon. “Oh, Rhianne was with me earlier. But she left cause she has some important matters to do.” I told her.

 

“Really?” Ah Yeon smirked. “Or maybe, she’s hiding something from you.”

 

“What?” I said.

 

“I saw Rhianne rode a car with a guy. If I’m not mistaken, he was a trainee here at JYP.” she said.

 

I was about to go out when Ah Yeon said something, “If I were you Mark, I’ll take care of her because who knows what might happen.” she said as she walked outside the store.

 

That’s what I’m trying to do, taking care of her. But she doesn’t want. She won’t allow me because I hurt her. I know I hurt her. But I never wanted that to happen. Never.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later…

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

“Put it a little bit up.” Jimin told me as I was busy decorating for our Christmas Party today.

 

“How about this?” I asked her.

 

“Perfect.” she said.

 

I placed the banner and now, the decoration is finally over. Christmas is really in the air. I can feel it.

 

“I think we’d better clean up.” I said.

 

The other members of GOT7 were helping us to decorate for this event. Now, they were also fixing some of the things not used. So yeah, today is December 24, and tomorrow, it’s Christmas day.

 

“Rhianne,” a man said.

 

I looked at my back and saw JB there.

 

“JB?” I asked him.

 

“You look so busy. Don’t tire yourself.” he said.

 

It’s fun to see that JB is really concerned with my health. Of all people, except for Jinyoung, Jimin and Yerin, JB was always concerned with me. Whether it be physically, or mentally, or emotionally. He’s always there for me. And I’m very touched with it.

 

I held JB’s face. “Don’t worry. I won’t tire myself.”

 

He just smiled at me. We continue cleaning the place. JB always takes the things I’m holding. He wants to ensure that I won’t tire myself. I stared at JB. How I wish I can tell my heart to love JB. Maybe, I’ll not be hurt right now.

 

I can tell it, but I can’t do it cause up until now, it’s still him.

 

“How’s my girlfriend doing?” Mark said.

 

I looked at him. “What?” he said.

 

“We don’t need to pretend here, Mark. GOT7 and 15& are the only ones here.” I said.

 

He held my hand, “Rhianne.”

 

“We’ve already talked Mark.” I said.

 

And yeah, he can’t do anything anymore. I went back helping JB with what he is doing. JB definitely is working hard. I took a bottle of water and gave him.

 

“Yah JB-a, water.” I said as I throw him the bottle.

 

“Thanks.” he said.

 

“Ooh, the place looks cool.” a man said.

 

I looked at the back and saw onii-chan there.

 

“Onii-chan!” I exclaimed.

 

I went near him and hugged him tight. “So I guess, the party tonight will be a blast.”

 

“Haha. I’m going to make sure that I’ll win on the games.” I said.

 

“I won’t let you.” he said.

 

Onii-chan has been a great brother for me. But, I can’t tell him what happened to Mark and I. I’m not yet ready. Although, I know he has a little hints since he asks me frequently about my relationship with Mark.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party…

 

Today, we’re going to have the party. We decided to wear something elegant for this party. And yeah, I decided to wear a black backless cocktail dress. I know, I know. I don’t wear some y stuffs but hey, remember, it’s a new me. I’ve wanted to do this long time ago.

 

After putting some make-ups and preparing myself, I went outside my room. There, I saw Jimin and Yerin with their cute dresses. The moment Yerin saw me, her eyes enlarged.

 

“What’s with the backless dress?” she said. “You look so… so beautiful unnie.”

 

“Unnie changed a lot.” Jimin said.

 

“No Jimin. I didn’t change, I just maybe became more of myself?” I said.

 

Then I hugged the two of them and pulled them outside the room. While pulling them, I suddenly bumped at someone.

 

“Ooh, I’m so…” it was Mark. “Hey.”

 

Then I continued pulling Jimin and Yerin.

 

“Why are you wearing that?” he asked me.

 

I stopped pulling Jimin and Yerin. Then I face Mark with a smiling face. I raised my head a little bit and whispered to him something, “It’s none of your business.”

 

Then I smiled at him again. After that, I linked my arms to him. “I guess, we’d better get going.”

 

I pulled Mark until we reached the event. I know Mark is really pissed with my attitude but who cares? I mean, I don’t care. I’m making him hate me even more. The moment we reach there, 2pm sunbaenims were there already.

 

Wooyoung sunbae immediately waved his hands the moment he saw the two of us. I pulled Mark near them.

 

“Hi Wooyoung sunbae!” I said.

 

“Yah, Rhianne-a, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Wooyoung oppa.” he said.

 

I raised my eyes and pouted to him. “Fine.” I said. “Wooyoung oppa.”

 

Then I looked at Mark and smiled at him.

 

I don’t call anyone oppa, right? But, I don’t care anymore. Those were just funny promises I made for myself. How silly of me.

 

“I’m just going to get something.” Wooyoung oppa said.

 

The moment Wooyoung oppa was out of sight, “Why did you call him oppa?” Mark said.

 

“Cause I want to. And I have the right to call anyone oppa.” I said.

 

“But I thought…”

 

“Shhh.” I said as I asked him to stop talking. “A lot of things changed, hyungnim.”

 

And I can see a sudden change of Mark’s reaction. Yeah, I really want to annoy him. I want him to be mad at me even more.

 

“Don’t play with me Rhianne, because I play better.” he said.

 

And I effin don’t care. I mean, it’s not who play better that wins, it’s the one who has the last card that wins. And I have that. Not you.

 

“ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!” Jokwon sunbae and Yenny sunbae said.

 

Well, now they’ll be the emcee for the program. The program started with some messages by JYP and other staffs. After that we had some games. I wasn’t able to win on the first game because JB won’t let me play. He said I might exhaust myself with that game.

 

The next games, still, I wasn’t able to play. Uggh. JB-a, I want to play. -_-

 

“Before we go to our eati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter