Chapter 24: Please say ‘Yes’

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: Please say ‘Yes’

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

I should have not said that to Mark. He might think that I’m still crazy for him. I should have not said that. Aish. Someone then knocked on our door. I opened it and saw JB there. “JB-a,” I said.

 

He smiled a bit then hugged me. “Why do you keep on hiding things from me? Am I not your friend?” he asked. I removed his hug from me.

 

I looked down and took a deep breath to face him. I raised my head and smiled at him, “I just don’t want you to worry so much about me. I’ve always been a headache for you and it hurts me to see you being burdened with me.”

 

JB has always been a good friend. He is too much kind to me that even whatever my mom told him, he’ll do it. I’m a burden for you JB. You should not take care of me like that. I’m no special person. I know you’re my friend but if this goes on, something wrong might even happen. And I don’t want our friendship to end like that.

 

“You were never a burden for me, Rhianne.” he said. “I’m taking care of you because I want to, not because I need to.”

 

I stared at JB even more. He’s becoming serious with this matter. I put my hands on his face and slapped him a little. “And why? Do you like me?” I asked him jokingly.

 

He then held my hand, “And what if I answer ‘Yes’, what will you do?”

 

And on that moment, my heart beat fast. JB likes me? No. It can’t be.

 

I was about to say something when someone on my other side pulled me. I didn’t see his face and now my face is right in front of his chest. I can feel his heartbeat. “I’m taking her back.” he said.

 

I know this voice.

 

I immediately removed my face there and saw Mark. I can still feel his hand holding my arm. Then, JB grabbed my other arm. “Too late, bro.” he said.

 

And then the two of them continue to pull me. I became irritated with these two. “Yah!”  I shouted as I remove my hand from both of them. “Am I just a toy wherein you’ll just play with?”

 

I looked at JB, “Sorry.” he said. I then looked at Mark.

 

“So you think it’s that easy? You keep on pushing me away then now you’re trying to pull me again? I don’t get you Mark.” I told him. He just stared at me.

 

I was about to enter the room when he told something. “Is it wrong to make mistakes, to make wrong decisions?” he said.

 

I stared at the door and just opened it. “No.” that’s all I said then I entered the room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

Rhianne entered their dorm leaving JB and I outside. I looked at JB and he was staring at me. “I thought you gave up? I thought you’re letting her go? What made you change your mind?” he asked me.

 

“Love.” that’s the entire thing I said.

 

I saw him smiled at me and tapped my shoulders. “Then good luck! Get her if you can.” he said. “Oh, I remember a thing, what are you going to do with Jessica?”

 

Jessica.

 

I forgot about her.

 

JB then smirked at me and left. What are you going to do now, Mark?

 

I should talk to Taecyeon hyung and ask him about this. But, wait no. He’ll know about it. I should not let anyone know about it. Who should I talk to?

 

Joey.

 

Yes, right. I can talk to Joey. I went to a place where only I am there. Of course, it’s the backstage. I went there and started to contact Joey. Good thing, he immediately answered it.

 

Joey: What’s up?

 

Mark: What should I do with Jessica?

 

Joey: I thought you already chosen her and forget Rhianne? What’s with the sudden change of thoughts?

 

Mark: It’s just… I really can’t leave Rhianne.

 

Joey: Can’t help you with that bro, you know what you have to do. Don’t ask me anymore. I’m done interfering before and it’s a no, no for me right now.

 

Mark: But

 

Joey: I’m going to end this.

 

Then he ended our conversation. He is really the best brother. Aish. What answer did I have from him? None. Should I start talking with Jessica about that? But I don’t know how to put it into words. I don’t know the right words to use that wouldn’t hurt her. I don’t know. Aish!

 

I went out of the backstage and then I saw GOT7 going out of the dorms. I went near Yugyeom. “Where are you going?” I asked him.

 

“Kahi noona has special announcement for us. She called GOT7 and 15&.” Yugyeom said.

 

By that, I followed them and we went inside a room. In there, I saw Rhianne and the others. I tried to smile at Rhianne but she just ignored me and continued chatting with Yerin.

 

“Please, take a seat.” Kahi noona said.

 

We all took a seat and I saw JB sat beside Rhianne. I immediately stood up from where I was sitting and pulled another chair near Rhianne and sat there. Rhianne just looked at me and I smiled at her. But she looked away again. JB also stared at me.

 

“So, guys as you all know, tomorrow is my birthday.” Kahi noona said. “I’ve already treated the other artists, and tomorrow, I’ll we’ll be having an outing. Just us, 15&, GOT7 and me.”

 

Jimin and Yerin immediately clapped their hands with excitement. I looked at Rhianne and she was just smiling.

 

“Oh and Mark, you can also ask Jessica to come. Besides, she’s been close with me too.” Kahi noona said.

 

Everyone then stared at me, even Rhianne. “Is that so?” I looked at Rhianne. “Sure, I’ll ask her.”

 

I saw Rhianne smiled a bit. “I guess it’ll be fun with Jessica.” Rhianne said. “Please do make sure that she’ll come with us. Right?”

 

Rhianne just smiled at me and removed her looks again. She is now staring at Kahi noona. Kahi noona was explaining some stuffs, about where the outing will be held and everything we wanted to know. After such a long conversation, we decided to go back to the dorms.

 

I held Rhianne’s hand and she looked at me. “Is there something you want to say?” she asked.

 

I took a deep breathe. “Yes, it’ll be more fun if Jessica will be with us.” I told her and she just smiled at me then left linking her arms with Jinyoung.

 

I should have not said that. Pabo Mark! What are you thinking? You’re trying to get her back right? What if I make Rhianne jealous? Aish, not a good idea.

 

I got my phone and immediately dialed Jessica’s number.

 

Jessica: Yes baby?

 

Mark: Are you free tomorrow? Kahi noona will be having an outing. She likes to invite you too.

 

Jessica: Aww. Tomorrow? I have exams tomorrow too bad. But I’m already here by night.

 

Mark: Oh is that so? Then I’ll just tell her that you can’t come.

 

Jessica: Please do tell her that I wanted to come but I have exams. Oh and, can you be here tomorrow evening?

 

Mark: For what?

 

Jessica: Nothing really. I just missed you.

 

Mark: Fine. I’ll go there.

 

Then I ended our conversation with that. I’m not really torn between the two of them because I know what my heart wants but, it’s just that, I don’t know how will I choose. Will I choose life with pain or death with mercy?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Even a star needs some rest and all I can say is that I have rested a lot but still I feel so tired. Well, anyway, I guess an outing will be a good idea. Yerin and Jimin were very busy preparing their suits. I can see in their faces that they are very excited for today’s outing.

 

Me, I just brought some extra clothes and a hat. Of course, we also decided to give something to Kahi unnie since it’s her birthday and she gave us a lot of things already. It’s time to payback.

 

“Unnie,” Jimin said. I looked at her. “Come on, let’s go to the van now.”

 

I smiled at her and took my bag. Yerin and Jimin went out already and I looked again at the room, just checking if we left something. Good. There’s nothing left, it’s time to close the door. I closed the door then faced the hallway.

 

When I looked at the hallways, Mark was there smiling so weirdly at me. What’s with him right now?

 

He immediately went near me and took my bag then walked. “Yah!” I exclaimed.

 

He looked at me and smiled, “Move faster, we don’t want to be late.” then he continued walking. What is wrong with him?

 

But I find it cute. Haha. I just let Mark carry my bag, besides he wanted it. When I was in front of GOT7’s dorm, the door opened and it was JB. JB smiled at me so eagerly, “Hey.” he said.

 

I smiled at him and linked my arms on him. “You excited?” I asked him.

 

He nodded a little bit then smiled at me. He tapped my head as well. Then the two of us started walking together. Then I saw Mark stopped from walking. He then looked at us and went beside me and took my other arm and linked it to him.

 

“Oh?” I exclaimed.

 

Mark smiled sarcastically at JB and JB did as well. Then I removed my hands from both of them and smiled. “No linking of arms with me today.” I said then I linked their arms together and ran to Jinyoung who was just right in front of us.

 

“Oh, hey.” Jinyoung said. “What’s the problem?”

 

I pointed at JB and Mark who was constantly figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter