Chapter 31: Unclear Decision

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: Unclear Decision

 

OHMYGOSH! 2 weeks from now? Isn't it too fast? But I guess, whether I sign it now or later, I will still leave 2 weeks from now. Suddenly, Celine Dion's face entered my mind. I can't help but to smile. It'll be definitely a great opportunity to be able to collaborate with her since a well-known and multi-awarded singer.

 

Ohmygosh. I really can't contain my feels. But how were they able to recognize me? Did JYP send them my video? Or did someone else? Or did someone see my videos online?

 

I really don't know what to say. I'm lost for words. This excitement is covering my whole body. I mean, who would have thought that I'll be able to have collaboration with the famous Celine Dion? It's really a dream come true and really I don't know what to feel.

 

''So, what do you think?'' JYP asked. ''It'll be a great opportunity to make a name in the Hollywood industry.''

 

I smiled at JYP. ''Give me a pen.'' I said.

 

JYP smiled happily and opened his drawer to get some pen. Suddenly, the door of his office opened. I looked at it and saw... Jessica. And that made me swallow my saliva.

 

What is she doing here again?

 

''Oh, Jessica.'' JYP exclaimed.

 

Jessica smiled then walked towards us and sat down in front of me. She was smiling widely at me. I pretended to smile at her too.

 

''So how was your vacation, Rhianne? Was it fun?'' she said. Then she looked at JYP. ''Rhianne and I are really close friends.''

 

I just simply nodded. Oh what the hell is happening with this girl? She is now pretending to be some kind of nice person or whatever.

 

''Rhianne.'' JYP said. I then looked at him. ''You should thank Jessica.''

 

Thank Jessica? For what? For trying to get Mark back? For backstabbing me or whatever?

 

''She was the one who send the video to the Carnegie Productions Inc. and she was the one who gave JYPE their contact details.'' he said.

 

I then looked at Jessica. She did it?

 

Jessica laughed a bit. ''It's nothing. I would do anything for a friend. Besides, I know that it's her dream and that dream is the reason why I met her.'' she said.

 

I don't know but suddenly, all my anger with her was removed. It's like I want to believe her that she is really my friend.

 

''Uhm, I just came to tell you that they will be waiting for your confirmation next week so they can fix all your papers.'' Jessica said. ''I'll be leaving then.''

 

Jessica stood up and smiled at us. The moment she was out of the room is the moment I wanted to ask her why she is doing that thing. I immediately stood up and followed her outside.

 

''Jessica.'' I exclaimed. She then looked at me with one of her eyebrow rising. ''Why are you doing this? I mean...why are you help..''

 

She then raised her hand like as if she was asking me stop. ''Correction, I'm not helping you.'' she said.

 

''But, about what you said earlier to JYP.'' I said.

 

She was shaking her head continually with a weird smile on her face. She laughed sarcastically. ''I don't know if you're just playing dumb or you are really dumb.'' she said. That moment, I stopped.

 

''Why in the world would I help you?'' she said. ''Do you think I'm an idiot?''

 

''No.'' I said. ''It's just that I thought you changed for the better.''

 

''Change for the better? Are you making me laugh?'' she said as she walked towards me. ''I did that because I wanted you to stay away from Mark.''

 

I laughed a bit. ''And you think by separating the two of us, we won't be together 'til the end? We're strong Jessica. We love each other. Distance won't make our love weaker.'' I told her.

 

''Distance will.'' she said.

 

''And what's your proof?'' I asked her.

 

She then turned her back from me and started walking away. But when she was a little far from me, she stopped. ''Mark loved me before. He loved me more than he loves you. But our distance made his love for me weaker.'' she said. “Isn’t that enough?”

 

And on that moment, I remembered Mark. What will be his reaction if he knew that I'll be leaving? Will he be able to accept it?

 

Slowly, I went back to JYP's office. JYP was smiling so wide at me. ''Did you say thank you to Jessica?'' he asked.

 

I simply nodded my head to him and smiled. When I sat down, he again gave me the letter to sign. I stared at it. Should I sign without Mark knowing? No. I guess, I should tell Mark first.

 

I looked at JYP. ''Can I think about it first?'' I told him.

 

''Why sudden change of plans?'' he asked. ''Isn't this your dream? They are already giving you a chance to fulfill your dream.''

 

''I just want to think all the pros and cons before making a decision. But don't worry, as soon as I have my decision, I'll tell you.'' I said.

 

I took the paper with me and went out of the office. I decided to go to GOT7's dorm to tell Mark about this. Maybe the two of us can talk about it. Maybe he will let me go since he knows that this is my dream.

 

I was about to turn to my right when I heard Mark and Jackson talking right in front of their room. ''So you have really made a lot of effort.'' Jackson said.

 

Mark laughed a bit. ''Even if you failed before.'' Jackson added.

 

Failed before?

 

''Well, I guess the timing before was wrong. I mean, the moment I went back to the Philippines to get Rhianne back was the moment JB wanted to comfort her as well. But, everything was now clear to me. JB and Rhianne didn't kiss there before. I just thought they kissed.'' Mark said.

 

JB...

 

*flashback*

 

“Rhianne.”

 

 

Why do I feel so uneasy? Is this Mark? I can’t see him clearly. It’s night time and I can’t see people clearly.

 

Mark. My heart, it’s beating faster and faster. Is Mark going to fetch me now? I’ll be willing to go back with him if he’ll fetch me.

 

That man walked near me.

 

My smile suddenly disappeared.

 

 

He wasn’t Mark.  It was JB.

 

 

“JB.” I said. “Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“Are you expecting for Mark?” he asked me.

 

I lowered my face even more and took a deep breathe. I faced him. “Are you trying to get me back?” I asked with a smile on my face. “Cause I won’t come back.”

 

JB suddenly hugged me so tight. Why are you like this to me JB? Do you love me? Or I mean, do you like me?

 

“I’m not going to ask you to come with me. I’m just here to visit you, to comfort you.” he said.

 

“How’d you know that this is my place?” I asked JB.

 

Yes, I’m wondering how he was able to reach my place. He hasn’t come here ever since the world began.

 

JB then showed me his phone. Okay. So the applications nowadays are really cool. He was able to find me because he followed a map or something that shows my location. Just a big round of applause.

 

“Tell me Rhianne, what actually happened between Mark and you.” he asked.

 

“We broke up, that’s all.” I said.

 

JB went near me.

 

“Seriously.” he said.

 

It’s my second time seeing JB this serious. The first time was when he got mad at the sasaeng fans of Mark.

 

I started to remember the scene where we broke up and by simply imagining it, I started crying again.

 

“Am I a bad girlfriend?” I asked JB.

 

JB came near me, facing me. He was wiping my tears while his face was so close with mine. “Rhianne, not because you made a simple mistake, you’d be called a bad one.”

 

“Then why did he break up with me?” I asked.

 

“Only Mark knows.” he said.

 

Then I hugged him. I needed someone to comfort me right now. I needed Mark but he’s not available. JB is the one who’s always available for me. JB is.

 

I was about to remove my hug from JB but JB hugged me tighter. “Let’s just stay like this for this moment.”

 

Is there something wrong? But whatever, I continued to hug him more because he cares. He might not be able to remove all the pain, but he can at least lessen it. We were like a few minutes hugging each other when JB removed his hug.

 

*end of flashback*

 

So, Mark came to get me back. He went there but... I wasn't able to see him.

 

I stared at the paper I'm holding right now.

 

''Actually right now, I wanted to stay with her forever. I don't want anyone of us to leave. Clingy much, eh? But I guess, I'm afraid to lose her again.'' Mark added.

 

I stared at the paper again. Suddenly, someone tapped my back. ''Hey.'' I immediately hid the paper. It was Jinyoung.

 

''What's that?'' he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter