Chapter 4: One Year

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: One Year

 

Mark’s POV

 

I lie down on my bed and think about what happened earlier. Rhianne just allowed herself to wear that thing. She doesn’t even wear shorts when she’s with me then she wore that? I can still imagine her wearing that. I didn’t know that she also has a y body.

 

Slap yourself Mark! You’re overthinking.

 

I immediately rose up and put my hands on my face. What is happening with Rhianne? What is wrong with her? Then JB entered my mind. He held Rhianne’s waist earlier and Rhianne just allowed it. Are they really trying to make me jealous?

 

My phone then vibrated. It was Wendy.

 

“Why did you call?” I asked her.

 

“Nice greeting.” she said sarcastically. “Listen Mark, about what I told you earlier…”

 

“No, Wendy. It’s a no. I won’t allow you to do that. Not now.” I said.

 

“But…”

 

“No more buts.” I said.

 

Then she ended our conversation. What is happening with my life right now?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later…

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

I can feel something touching my nose. What’s this? Ahh, I don’t want to open my eyes yet. I want to sleep. Please. More sleep.

 

Ahhh! But this makes my nose itchy. Ahh, what is this? I have no choice but to wake up. Suddenly, I saw a pink feather hanging right straight on my nose. Who put this here? It’s either Jimin or Yerin.

 

Aish. What are they planning now? I rose up and suddenly I saw a small note on my slippers.

 

Wake up! Wake up! This is the day! Go straight to a place where we always gather. See you there!

 

That’s what is written on the note. Suddenly, I remembered Mark.

 

*flashback*

 

It’s a place where you can find rest

A place where you sleep.

 

That is what is written in the paper. A place where I can find rest? It’s my room.

 

I went to my room seeing a chocolate there with another note.

 

First gift check. Next stop, a place where stars can be clearly seen at night

 

Of course it’s the rooftop. Where else can it be?

 

I went to the rooftop and saw a bouquet of flowers there, with another note.

 

A place where your heart beats

 

A place where my heart beats? Is it in GOT7 room? Because Mark stays there. Okay fine, I’m just joking.

 

A place where my heart beats is place where my heart wants to stay forever, the stage.

 

I immediately went to the auditorium. I went up stage to see something but I haven’t found anything.

 

“Is my answer wrong? But the stage is where my heart beats.” I said to myself.

 

“You’re not wrong.”

 

I looked at my back and I saw him. Yes him. You know him. The one who makes my heart beats fast.

 

Mark.

                                                                                                 

*end of flashback*

 

I don’t know but a tear just fell from my left eye. I missed Mark. No matter how hard I try to pretend in front of them that I’m no longer hurt by what happened to us, I can’t simply pretend to myself.

 

I still love him. 5 months will never be enough for me to move on. Seeing you Mark always breaks my heart. You were once mine. You were.

 

*sigh*

 

But we can’t be together again Mark. We can’t. Because you don’t love me anymore and that’s what hurts me the most.

 

I stood up and wiped my tears. Things won’t happen if I’ll just continue to stay here at this room. What am I going to do now? Oh right, this paper asks me to go to the assembly place.

 

Whether it’s Mark or not I’ll go. I don’t care. I slowly walked to the assembly place. I’m hoping it’s Mark, that he’ll say sorry. I held the doorknob and breathe heavily.

 

Slowly opening the door,

 

“HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY RHIANNE!” they shouted.

 

I can see a lot of them holding balloons. I was a little bit shocked with what is happening right now. So it’s already my one year as an artist?

 

“Mark!” JYP said. “Bring her the cake.”

 

Mark smiled and brought me the cake.

 

“Happy anniversary.” he said as he brought the cake to me.

 

And that made my tears flow again. In a few days, it was supposed to be our anniversary, our one year anniversary Mark. And hearing you saying those words, how I wish I could turn back time, the time you still love me, if you really did.

 

“It’s funny to see the two of them it looks like it’s their one year together.” JYP said.

 

“In just a few days, it’s our first anniversary together.” Mark said and he looked at me. “Right?”

 

I provoked him to do this. But why am I the one being hurt the most? “Yeah.” I said as I try to stop my tears from flowing. I want to hug Mark but no Rhianne. You shouldn’t. Mark put the cake down and hugged me.

 

Then I can hear screams. I saw GOT7 and 15& still in shock. Well, they know what really happened between the two of us. But there are people here who don’t know what happened. I whispered something to Mark,

 

“Please don’t do this.” I said.

 

“Just for this time, let me hug you like this.” he said.

 

And it breaks my heart even more. Why are you making me suffer Mark? Why? Why are you pretending that we can be okay, if we can’t? Tell me. Tell me Mark.

 

“No.” I said as I tried to remove his hug.

 

“Please.” he said.

 

What can I do? Mark’s stronger than me. Then finally he let me go.

 

“Why is our Rhianne looks so sad? Aren’t you happy with our surprise?” Wooyoung sunbae asked.

 

“Oh, no.” I said. “I’m very happy with your surprise. I just can’t express it because I’m too happy.”

 

“Let’s just eat!” Jackson said.

 

I just smiled at them and they started eating. It’s like a feast. I just smiled at them. Then I felt someone at my back.

 

“You alright?” JB asked.

 

“I guess so?” I said.

 

“Just eat.” JB said.

 

“Yeah.” I said.

 

I was about to get my food when Mark gave me a plate of food. “Eat.” he said.

 

“Thanks.” I said.

 

Why is it hard for me to pretend that I no longer love you Mark? Fudge. I hate myself for that. No. Rhianne, you should not love him anymore. He chose Wendy over you so yeah, stop.

 

“Rhianne,” he said.

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter