Chapter 7: Quarterly Sports Fest

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Quarterly Sports Fest

 

“Hello Wendy.” Mark said and that made me stop.

 

I immediately went back to the dorms and locked myself inside my room. I was about to forgive you Mark but… but you failed me.

 

I don’t know what to feel right now. I feel so numb. My body is trembling with anger. I wanted to punch him. I wanted to kick him. I wanted to…but I can’t. Up until now, you tell me you love me yet you still have your relationship with Wendy.

 

And for the nth time, I’m wrong towards you. I shouldn’t have loved you.

 

Don’t you know how much it hurts me now? That everyday I’m trying to move on with life, trying to forget every pain you gave me just to be okay? I’m in pain, Mark. What if I don’t wake up tomorrow, will you take back everything you said?

 

It’ll be too late them. I won’t be able to hear those words.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

I went back to the dorms after Wendy called. She was just asking how my Christmas is today and everything. Nothing in particular.

 

The moment I lied down on my bed, this phrase keeps on playing inside my head.

 

Maybe soon, but not now.

 

That phrase, I have the chance. We’ll be together Rhianne. I promise you. I’m going to get you back no matter how much you push me away from you because I know deep down in your heart, you still love me.

 

I decided to open my phone and looked at my IG account. There are a lot of pictures and comments, in short, notifications. Well, I wasn’t surprised though. Then I saw Rhianne posted something. It was the necklace I gave her. I read her caption.

 

I’m not the same soul I once was. A lot has changed. A lot HAD to change. So you wouldn’t expect out of me what I embodied in the past. For that part of me no longer exists.

 

Why did I suddenly feel that she suddenly changed her mood? I can see a lot of fans put on their comments. I decided to put a comment as well.

 

Whether you change or not, I still love you.

 

And there it goes. A lot of comments and mentions started to occur. I really love our fans. I never thought they’ll be this caring to us.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later…

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

I can’t make JB to allow me to play tennis. I know tennis is a tiring game but I won’t force myself. I just wanted to play again. But still he won’t allow me.

 

“You won’t really allow me?” I persistently asked JB.

 

“And what if suddenly you collapsed there? What are we gonna do? Remember, HCM is an incurable disease. Medicines will only help you live normally but that doesn’t mean you can do everything.” JB said.

 

“Fine.” I said.

 

Okay I give up. JB’s right. Playing tennis will just make everything worse. It will make my heart weaker and weaker. I still want to live longer, somehow.

 

When everyone was in the lobby, we then went together inside the van for the Sportsfest. I really wanted to play though. But I can’t.

 

A few minutes later,

 

We arrived at the stadium. Other KPOP artists were there sitting down while their managers were there at the register booth to register them. Suddenly, I saw EXO on the other side. I waved at Chanyeol and Chanyeol seems so see me and went near me.

 

“Wooooh.” he said. “What’s with the new hair?” he said while he was touching my hair. I can see Chanyeol’s eyes widening and his smile. He really looked so amazed with my new look.

 

“Well,” I said. “I’m going to see you guys for the next EXO Showtime.”

 

“Actually, Kai requested you to be a guest there. Since there were rumors that you left the country.” Chanyerol said.

 

Kai requested me to be their guest? I wonder why. I’m not really that close with Kai though.

 

Chanyeol tapped my elbows. “I don’t know what’s with Kai but it seems like he’s interested in you even if he knows that you already have a boyfriend.”

 

“Just shut up Chanyeol. Don’t give any meaning to that.” I said.

 

Then Chanyeol just laughed at me.

 

Suddenly, EXO’s manager called them and Chanyeol went back to his place. We started walking to our place. We walked down the register booth and I saw the booth where the players will sign for them to join the certain event.

 

I looked from my left and also from my right. No JB around. I immediately went to the tennis corner. T-Ara’s Jiyeon was the one there.

 

“Oh, Rhianne.” she said. Actually we’ve met for couple of times but we’re not really that close.

 

“Hey.” I said.

 

She then asked me if I’m going to sign-up for the tennis game. I looked from my left and right again and still no JB around so yeah, I decided to sign my name. I’m sorry but I really wanted to play even just one game.

 

I took the pen and signed my name there. Jiyeon just smiled at me and also smiled at her. After that, I immediately follow GOT7 to where they were going. We then sat down on a place near the center stadium. Other artists were now also entering and the stadium were also filled with fans.

 

JB suddenly appeared holding a lot of papers. He sure is very busy with this activity. I took a bottle of water and gave it to him. “Here, have some drinks first. It seems like you’re much stressed.” I said.

 

JB just smiled at me and continued to look at the papers he is holding. I hope he doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter