Chapter 26: With him

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: With him

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

Finally, we have arrived at the dorms. JB accompanied me to my room. We were not talking at each other but we know that we're not mad at each other. I guess this kind of silence is the silence that I wanted wherein my heart knows that if I faint anytime, I know there's someone going to catch me.

 

We're now in front of my room. ''Thank you for today JB.'' I told him.

 

Then he kissed me on my forehead and smiled. ''Anything for you. I just want you to be happy.''

 

I smiled at him. On that moment, I know I am safe. Suddenly, I saw Mark walking towards us. ''JB.'' he exclaimed.

 

I looked at JB. Then Mark handed his phone. ''Someone called earlier. I don't know who she is.'' Mark said.

 

She?

 

JB took his phone from Mark and immediately browsed it. ''Who's that JB?'' I asked him.

 

He took a glimpse at me then turned back his eyes on his phone. ''My cousin.'' he said. ''She's been depressed these past days that's why she wanted to talk to me.''

 

''How come you didn't save her number?'' Mark asked.

 

JB stopped a bit. ''I always forget to do so.'' he said. ''I don't usually hold my phone, right?''

 

Yes. He's right. JB doesn't usually hold his phone. Mark, don't make such weird conclusions.

 

JB left leaving Mark and I together there. I looked at Mark. ''Are you going to ask me out now?'' I asked him.

 

He looked at the time. ''It's not yet time but...okay.'' he said then he pulled me. We then entered the backstage.

 

And at the backstage, there were balloons and designs, full of hearts, colored pink and red. There were also some pictures hanging there. I looked at it. It's our picture together, smiling, so happy, as if no one can separate us.

 

I continued to look at the other pictures even more and everything is making me sad.

 

I'm sorry Mark.

 

''What's with that face?'' he asked. ''Aren't you happy?''

 

I looked at him and shook my head. I continued looking at some other stuffs then I saw a star shaped thing there wherein there's the picture of Peter Pan and Wendy in there.

 

I came near it and touched it suddenly, the star lit up. Then there's a music playing. I know this song.

 

My Peter Pan.

 

''Funny eh?'' Mark said. ''Like the usual story, Peter Pan and Wendy had some misunderstanding too that made Wendy be with Captain Hook and how Tinker Bell saved Peter Pan's life.''

 

Tinker Bell? Is he referring to Jessica?

 

“Who’s Tinker Bell?” I asked him while touching the star shaped thing.

 

He smiled at me, “Jessica.” he said.

 

I looked at him. ''What about Jessica? What are you going to do with her?'' I asked him.

 

He then hugged me a bit. ''At the end of the story, Tinker Bell just stays as Peter Pan's friend.''

 

''When Wendy left Peter Pan.'' I added.

 

Isn’t it right? Tinker Bell stayed with Peter Pan. She was the one who loves Peter Pan the most and I think, it’ll be better if they’ll stay together. Am I right?

 

I felt him shaking his head. ''No,'' he said. ''I told you we're going to end this story differently. It's either Peter Pan will come with Wendy or Wendy will stay with Peter Pan.''

 

I released a sigh. The song came to an end and the place was then covered with awkward silence. It’s too quiet that you can even hear our hearts beating heavily.

 

''Will you stay with me?'' he asked and broke the silence.

 

I looked at him. ''I don't know Mark. I don't know.'' He just managed to smile at me even if I know he is expecting that I'll choose him.

 

''I know this sounds selfish, but, I really want you to choose me.'' he said.

 

I don’t know what to say. Right words just won’t match inside my head. I don’t know what to do. My heart is pounding heavier and heavier. A lot of thoughts are entering inside my mind. I’m going to get a headache here.

 

I saw Mark looked at his clock. “I guess, it’s time.” he said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica’s POV

 

I called Tammy, Mark’s sister.

 

Tammy: Hello Jessica! Why did you call?

 

Me: Mark and I broke up…AGAIN.

 

Tammy: Why? What happened? I thought the two of you are doing well already.

 

Me: Me too. But I guess, I was wrong. Tell me Tammy, what’s with Rhianne that Mark just can’t leave her? What if I tell Mark that I’m sick and about to die, will he come back to me? Will he be with me?

 

Tammy: Jessica. Stop acting like a child. You’re not a child anymore. Remember, there are still a lot of fish in the sea. You’re beautiful girl. Don’t obsess yourself with Mark.

 

Me: I thought you were with me? I thought you’d like me to be your future sister-in-law. Why sudden change of tone? And besides, there may be a lot of fish in the sea but Mark is the only fish I wanted.

 

Tammy: *sigh* I’m with you it’s just that it is Mark whom we are talking about. Not me. Mark wanted Rhianne, and even if I like you for Mark, Mark will still choose Rhianne because it is his life. I hope you understand me.

 

Me: Thank you.

 

Then I ended our conversation. I thought they were with me, why now they are going against me? I have no one to go to anymore. I’m all alone.

 

But I just can’t give up like this. I can’t.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Mark covered my eyes with a blindfold then held my hand. I held him tighter. I can’t see anything. Then I heard him say something, “Just trust me Rhianne and everything will be alright.”

 

I don’t know if what he is mentioning is about me trusting him today because I can’t see or trusting him again because he broke me first. But whatever, I’ll just let him do what he wants to do right now. Besides, the comeback will still be weeks from now.

 

I can only see darkness but I can hear Mark’s voice telling me what to do. I can feel that we are going up to the rooftop because of these stairs I’m climbing. I am still holding Mark’s hand as I climb up. I wonder what he is up too.

 

“We’re near.” he said.

 

I continue to climb up the stairs then suddenly, I felt him opened the door. I guess we’re here already.

 

“Can I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter