Chapter 2: Flashbacks

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Flashbacks

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

After the concert, we went back to the dorms. The moment I entered the dorm, I smiled. I miss this place. I missed everything. Nothing much really changed with this. Yerin and Jimin were carrying my luggage. They don’t want me to carry those stuffs.

 

I entered my room and it’s still the same, the pink and cute room.

 

“I think I need to change the design of my room.” I told them.

 

I was still looking at my room when Jimin asked me something, “How’s Mark oppa and you doing?” My smile suddenly disappeared. I looked at them as if they were really asking me to answer that question. I smiled at them, “Have you eaten? I’m hungry. Let’s eat first.” Then I went out of the room.

 

I don’t want to talk about Mark, not right now. He’s not worth talking about.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

The first time I saw her today, all my anger from her was removed. I wanted to hug her. I missed her so much. But no, it’s not right. We’re not okay. We’re not fine. I thought we were, but I was wrong. The space we had only made our hearts far from each other. It’s not my fault, nor her, it’s JB’s fault.

 

“Hyung,” Bambam said as he walked from the backstage. “They said that we’re going back to the dorms and so let’s fix our things.”

 

“Okay.” that’s the only thing I said.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Jessica was calling. I answered it.

 

“Hey Jessica,” I said.

 

“I heard that Rhianne came back, are you alright?” she asked.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t think about me.” I said.

 

“I was just concerned. Anyway, going to fetch me on Monday? I want to see you on the photoshoot.” she said.

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll fetch you.” I said

 

“Haha. Yey! Thank you.” she said.

 

“I’ll end this now.” I said.

 

“Okay, bye.” she said.

 

Then I ended our conversation.

 

“Mark, fix your things now. We’re going back to the dorms.” JB told me.

 

I immediately went back to the backstage and started to fix my things. I wish this day would end.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

We decided to eat at our favorite restaurant, the DOYMEALS! Actually, their menus were just chicken but still, I missed their Soy Garlic Chicken.

 

“Uhm, I’d like to order this, and this, and this, how about you guys?” I asked them.

 

“Ooh, it seems like unnie started to eat much foods.” Jimin said. “I’d like to order this one.”

 

“I’m really so hungry right now. The trip made me hungry then I still have to attend the concert so I wasn’t able to eat. I’m really hungry right now.” I said.

 

Then I saw Yerin just looking at me. “Is there something wrong Yerin?” I asked.

 

She shook her head. “None. It’s just that, I can’t believe that you’re here again. I missed you so much.” Then I pinched Yerin’s cheeks. “Don’t worry guys, I won’t leave again. Plus, I have good news for everyone! My rehabilitation in the Philippines was no easy thing. I have to endure a lot of pain just to finish that rehabilitation and guess what?”

 

“What?” Jimin excitedly asked.

 

“I can do my normal activities again! I’m healthy.” I said.

 

Then both of them clapped in happiness. Me too, I’m happy while telling that to them.

 

“Unnie, tell us what happened to you in the last 5 months.” Jimin said.

 

I don’t know if I’d be happy to tell them but they asked it so I’m going to tell them what happened to me in the last 5 months.

 

“Uhm,” I said. “Where do I start?”

 

“Start from the moment you left.” Yerin said.

 

*flashback*

 

Finally, after a long and tiring trip, I have safely landed to my country, the Philippines. I immediately put my shades on and covered myself. I don’t want any media to know that I have arrived.

 

I immediately took a cab and stayed at a hotel first. It’s night already and there’s no more bus going to my place. I’d rather stay here first. My parents don’t know I’m arriving.

 

The next day…

 

Early in the morning, I went to the bus station and travelled to my place. Hours of travelling, finally I have arrived at home.

 

“Pedro! Kunin mo agad yung mga manok dun sa pugad at kailangan na daw madala sa umorder!” my grandma shouted.

 

My grandma is shouting early in the morning. She’s old but she’s still working very hard. That’s why I love her even more.

 

“Ay sino ba ito… teka, si Ruth ito ah?” grandma said. (“Who is this girl… wait… it’s Ruth!”

 

My grandma immediately shouted that I have arrived and then she hugged me. “What on earth is wrong with you? Why didn’t you contact us and tell us that you will be arriving?” she said.

 

“Because I don’t want anyone to know.” I said.

 

“Is there a problem?” she asked.

 

“Ruth!” my mom shouted as she approached me and hugged me. “Why didn’t you tell us you’d be arriving?”

 

I smiled faintly at them. “Is there something wrong my dear?” grandma asked. And yeah, I started crying.

 

“What’s wrong?” grandma asked as she’s wiping my tears.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. I looked at my mom. “Is that the reason why you hid me all this time?”

 

Mom looked so shocked with what I’m saying, “My daughter…” she said. “So it’s real?” I told them. “All this time, you knew I was sick?” I said. Then my mom hugged me tight as she started to have teary eyes.

 

“I’m sorry my daughter. I’m sorry for not telling you about that.” she said.

 

So that was the reason they don’t allow me to play tennis, the reason why they don’t allow me to mingle with other kids and live a normal life like them. All this time I have to lie to them just to attend a certain event. All this time they knew I was sick and all this time, I was blaming myself for not being good enough.

 

“Am I going to die like grandpa?” I asked them.

 

“Sshh. Sshh.” grandma said. “No, darling. We will not let that happen.”

 

Then they hugged me tight. After a few dramas, we entered the house.

 

“How did you know? Did you collapse?” mom asked me as she was doing some therapy stuffs on my hand.

 

“I went to the doctor because recently, my heart has been beating irregularly. I usually get tired easily too. I had some tests, and yeah, I was positive.” I said.

 

“Good thing you went home. Did your company know about this? How about Mark?” grandma asked.

 

The moment she said Mark’s name, every bad thing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter