Chapter 1: The Comeback

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Comeback

 

“Are you sure with it? It would be better if you just stay here at home.” mom said.

 

5 months have passed since I went back here in the Philippines. I had my 5 months of vacation, 5 months of torture from pain of the rehabilitation just to be strong again. I don’t want to have surgery. I’m not yet ready for it.

 

“Everything will be fine mom. The doctor allowed me. I just want to continue what I started.” I said.

 

Mom was still asking me to stay here at home and stop being an artist. I won’t. It’s the only thing that can make me happy, it’s the only thing left in me after Mark has left me.

 

Here we go again. 5 months have passed and Mark never really dared to come here in the Philippines to get me back. JB was the one who came. He was the one who’s concerned with me.

 

“Sigh. Okay fine. But I’ll come visit you there if I have time.” she said.

 

“Thank you, mom.” I said then I hugged her.

 

Mom knew all the pain I experienced. She is the one who’s with me during those times. I know I fail her a lot of times, but still, she love me.

 

I took a deep breathe. I took my bag, smiled at mom and waved goodbye to them. I walked inside the airport. This is it Rhianne. It’s time to make a change and go back there. You’re wiser and stronger now. You can’t let him just stop you from doing what you really want.

 

It’s time to show the monster you’ve become.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream High: The Reunion

 

Since Dream High 3 was an ultimate success, JYP decided to have a reunion with the artists. At the same time, it will be a thanksgiving concert for all those who supported since the start of Dream High series. Right now, the artists are very busy practicing for the concert.

 

“I wish Rhianne was here.” Taecyeon said.

 

Since Rhianne left, Taecyeon had been worried about her. Rhianne didn’t even leave a single message to him and he was just shock with the news that she left the country.

 

“I wish too.” JYP said. “I wonder how Rhianne is doing right now.”

 

Mark suddenly appeared on that place, so JYP and Taecyeon stopped talking. Of all people, they know that Mark is the one who is most hurt. They knew nothing.

 

“Okay everyone! Back to practice! The concert will be in two days and we really need to familiarize the stage. Move now!” Kahi shouted.

 

The artists immediately ran back to the stage. They started practicing from the start. The theme song “Dream High” immediately played. Hours later, they finished practicing and decided to go back to their dorms.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

 

It’s really tiring practicing everything over and over again. Suddenly, I remembered Rhianne. When will she come back? Or the right question is, will she still come back? She will come back. She said. I have to trust Rhianne. But it will be a few days and she’ll be celebrating her one year as an artist.

 

“JB, please pass the towel there.” Mark said.

 

I took the towel and gave it to him. I thought Mark loves Rhianne. Why didn’t he do anything? Why didn’t he come and get Rhianne back?

 

“Is there something wrong with my face?” he asked.

 

I just shook my head and closed my eyes. I’m too tired for today.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Finally, I have arrived here at Incheon Airport. It’s really a very tiring trip although I just sat and slept the whole trip.

 

“Rhianne!” a man shouted.

 

I immediately looked from where that voice came from. I looked to my right and saw Ui Bong there. Yes, he was the one who’s going to fetch me. JYP was the one who asked him to fetch me here. JYP knew I would come back.

 

“How are you? I missed you so much and ohhh, what’s with that hair?” he said.

 

Oh yeah, I forgot, I had a haircut plus I dyed the bottom of my hair into pink. I really wanted it this way. From a long brownish hair, it’s now a short one.  Actually there are still long parts in front. I just cut the back part of my hair and the front part was dyed with pink.

 

“Well, does it suit me?” I asked him.

 

“I don’t know what the hell happened to you but it suits you.” he said.

 

I smiled at him.

 

“You look more alive and not the crying Rhianne.” he added.

 

I immediately tapped him. Then he smiled. He started to get my things and put it on the car. Good thing, no one saw me here in the airport. Well, with a new look like this, who could have recognized me?

 

I entered the car and Ui Bong started it. We’re now on our way to the concert. Yes, I decided to attend the Dream High: The Reunion concert. I’ll surely surprise everyone there including Mark.

 

“So, what else changed from you?” Ui Bong asked as he was driving the car.

 

“Uhm,” I said as I was still thinking of what to say, “I guess, I’m stronger and wiser?”

 

“Girls always say that.” Ui Bong said. “Anyway, I haven’t greeted you formally. Welcome back, Rhianne.”

 

I smiled, “Thank you very much. It’s good to be back, I guess.”

 

Then he just smiled at me. Maybe it’s really good to be back. I mean, now, it’s time for the real life.

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the coliseum. Ui Bong immediately gave me some suits to cover myself up. I don’t want anyone to see me. I immediately went to a secret place.

 

“Rhianne!” JYP said.

 

I smiled and immediately hugged JYP. I missed this man.

 

“It’s good to be back.” he said. “How’s your health right now?”

 

“I’m doing well. The doctor said I’m recovering fast.” I said then I hugged JYP again.

 

“It’s good to hear that, so prepare yourself, we’re going to surprise them.” he said. “Oh and by the way, I like your new look.” he added.

 

I smiled and nodded. Like what JYP said, I prepared myself. I wore the Kirin uniform and looked at the mirror. This uniform really suits me well. It blended well with my new hairstyle. I immediately put the microphone lapel and yeah, I’m ready.

 

After fixing myself, JYP asked me to go there in the crowds. It is where I’m going to sing. At first, I was wearing a jacket and no one noticed me. It’s just like, I’m one of the fans. Suddenly, the light turned off and everybody started screaming. It’s going to start.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The artists were so busy preparing for the concert.

 

“Let’s do well!” Jimin exclaimed.

 

Suzy hugged Jimin, “Of course we’re going to do well.”

 

“But I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter