Chapter 19: Her Heart

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Her Heart

 

Wendy's POV

 

''Rhianne.'' Jr said.

 

Rhianne looked at us with tears on her eyes. I know she's in pain right now after seeing her friend and the one she loves kissing, it'll badly hurt. What the hell is wrong with Mark?! Maybe Jessica asked him to kiss her or what but here in the dorm? I don’t know what’s happening right now.

 

Rhianne suddenly held her chest then she collapsed.

 

''Rhianne!'' Jr shouted.

 

Junior ran to Rhianne trying to wake her up but she won’t. Because of Jr’s shout, Jimin and Yerin suddenly went out of their rooms and they saw Rhianne lying down on the floor. ''Unnie!'' both of them exclaimed.

 

Yerin looked at me so mad. ''What did you do this time?''

 

''I... I didn't do anything.'' I said with a trembling voice. I don't know what's happening. What happened to Rhianne?

 

''Call JB oppa faster.'' Jimin said.

 

The moment Jimin said that, I immediately ran to GOT7's dorm and pushed Mark from the door. Jessica and Mark were still there.

 

“What’s wrong Wendy?” Joey asked me.

 

''What's happening Wendy?'' Mark asked.

 

I didn't answer them instead I continue to knock at their dorm while shouting JB's name. Mark then held my hand. ''What is happening with you Wendy?'' he persistently asked.

 

I removed my hands from Mark and continued knocking. The door then opened. ''What's all the commotion?'' JB said.

 

''JB-a'' I said then a tear flowed from my eye. ''Rhianne.''

 

Without letting me finish my word, JB immediately run to Rhianne's dorm. I followed him so as the others.

 

''Rhianne,.. Rhianne...'' JB said as he was tapping Rhianne's face. ''What happened to her?''

 

I can see in JB’s face that he is so much worried with what happened to Rhianne. I started to feel nervous. What happened to Rhianne? Did she eat something bad for her or something else? I don’t know. I don’t know what is happening.

 

''She entered the room then she looked at us holding her chest so tight then suddenly, she collapsed.'' Junior said with teary voice. “JB, what’s happening?”

 

JB immediately carried Rhianne outside. ''Call Kahi noona. Tell her that I'm taking Rhianne to the hospital.''

 

Junior immediately dialed that Kahi noona they’re referring and told that Rhianne was brought to the hospital. They were already panicking and started following JB. Mark then grabbed my hand. ''What is happening Wendy?'' he asked me.

 

''I don't know Mark. I don't know.'' that's the only thing I said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

 

While JB was carrying Rhianne, I can see JB’s face in red. There are tears forming in his eyes. I was about to stop JB from moving but Yerin held my hand. “I don’t know what happened but all I know is something bad might happen.” she said as a tear fell from her eyes. What is happening?

 

Jessica and I followed them. What happened to Rhianne? Is she not eating well that's why she collapsed right now? What is happening to her? I'm confused. “JB.” I continually call him but he never looked at me.

 

“What did she do earlier?” JB asked.

 

“She told me last night that she’s going to fix her room because her mom is coming. I already told her to never tire herself.” Jimin said. “But she said she’ll just fix some things.”

 

“You should not let her do that! We all know what may happen.” JB shouted as he was still carrying Rhianne.

 

They rode on the van and Joey, Wendy, Jessica and I rode on a different van. The moment we were on the van I immediately asked them. “What happened? And what are the two of you doing here?”

 

Jessica then looked at Joey. “I’m sorry Jessica.” Joey said then Jessica slapped him.

 

I took Jessica’s hand and tightly held her wrist. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I shouted at her then slammed her hand. “If something happens to Rhianne, I won’t ever forgive you.” I told her.

 

In a few minutes we then arrived at the hospital. Rhianne was brought to the emergency room. I went near JB. ''JB, what's happening with Rhianne?''

 

My heart is beating so fast. I saw JB's tears fell. I looked from everyone, they are crying. ''Yah, tell me what's going on.'' I shouted. “WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

 

Suddenly, Kahi noona arrived with JYP and Rhianne's mother. ''Beom, where's Rhianne?'' Rhianne's mother said.

 

JB stood up and he started to burst out crying. ''Auntie...'' JB then hugged Rhianne's mother and they both cried.

 

''She's currently inside the emergency room.'' Jimin said with a shaking voice.

 

Why is everyone crying? What is happening? I don’t know a thing!! Rhianne's mother looked at me and then she removed JB's hug and approached me.

 

*PAK*

 

She slapped me.

 

''What did you do to her this time huh?'' she said.

 

''Eomonim..'' I said. I didn’t do anything. I don’t even know what is happening. I don’t know.

 

''What did you do to her?'' she shouted.

 

Jinyoung was stopping Rhianne's mother. Tears started to flow from my eyes too. I don't know why but it seems like it's my fault why Rhianne is inside the emergency room right now.

 

Suddenly, the door of the emergency room opened and the doctor went out. ''Who's the parents of the patient?'' he asked. Rhianne's immediately went to the doctor while she's crying.

 

''We're going to have her heart operated right now or else you might not see her anymore.'' the doctor said.

 

Heart? Won't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter