Chapter 11: Happy Birthday JB!

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Happy Birthday JB!

 

Love, it hurts because it’s real.

 

I remembered this line from the movie, The Hobbit. It is when Thranduil and Tauriel were talking I can still remember that scene.

 

(A/N: One of the best movies I’ve seen is The Hobbit even if it’s not a love story. *slow claps*)

 

Tauriel: If this is love, I do not want it. Take it from me, please. Why does it hurt so much?

Thranduil: Because it was real.

 

If only love can be removed, I’d asked it to be removed because it hurts so much. And every time I feel this pain, I just keep on asking if this is love. But it’s love. It hurts because it’s real. I fell for him and everything was real.

 

It hurts because it matters.

 

John Green. I remember him with this. He’s the author of The Fault in Our Stars, one of the best books I’ve ever read. It’s all about a girl who has a cancer and everything then she met this guy who is also sick. And at the end, the boy died.

 

(A/N: If you haven’t read or watched The Fault in our Stars I’m very sorry for spoiling you. But even if I spoiled you, you’ll still cry. T_T)

 

I took my book and looked at the back. I put a sticky note there where my favorite quotations were listed and this one catches my attention the most.

 

And in the end, we can blame the stars or tell ourselves that it wasn't meant to be. That it wasn't destined to happen, but deep down we know that the stars were not at fault and it wasn't meant to be. It was in ourselves.

 

I can’t blame the stars for doing this thing to me, for making me stay in pain because I chose this. We chose this. We chose to break up. We chose to hurt each other. We chose this pain and pride instead of forgiving. Because up until now, it hurts. Tell me that I’m over-acting or what, but it badly hurts because for the first time, love was real and it mattered to me.

 

I wiped my tears and hid my book back inside the cabinet. I can’t stay like this forever. This will only make things worse. This will only make my heart grow weak. I just have to accept it, that Mark and I aren’t meant to be. Somehow, I should just forgive him and move on with life. That’s all I can do. But not now.

 

I heard a knock and I opened it. “Unnie, JB oppa is looking for you.” Jimin said.

 

I walked out of the door to see JB. Today is JB’s birthday and I’m planning to treat him this day. I don’t know what he likes but I’m just going to give something that came from my heart.

 

“Rhianne.” he said. “Ui Bong just called and he said we can visit the orphanage today. Plus they’ll be painting today.”

 

“But it’s your birthday today and I want to treat you.” I told him.

 

“You can treat me there. Besides the orphanage is a good place for mind refreshing.” he said then he looked at me thoroughly. “And I guess you need one right now.”

 

JB then laughed at me and put his arms around my neck and pulled me. “Yah!” I said.

 

“I told you not to shout.” he said.

 

“Sorry. Just please remove your arms.” I told him.

 

He then removed his arms around me and we started walking outside. JB first went back to his dorm to get something. I waited for him outside their dorm. A few minutes later the door opened, “What took you so lo…”

 

It wasn’t JB. It was Mark.

 

“I thought you were JB. I’m sorry.” I said.

 

He just stared at me and started walking away. I never dared to ask him where he is going. And I won’t care anymore.

 

“Sorry for making you… Did something happen?” he asked.

 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and started walking away from him.

 

“Yah! Rhianne!” he shouted.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

 

What happened to her? She just changed her moods. Why are girls always like that? Why do girls love to change their moods very frequently?

 

I immediately ran to her. “Yah, what happened to you? Why sudden change of moods?” I asked her.

 

“If you weren’t that slow, I would’ve not seen him.” she said.

 

So she saw Mark early this morning that’s why her face can’t be painted. Psh. “Don’t worry, I’m here.” he said.

 

Then she slightly punched me and smiled a bit. I hope I’ll be able to see her smile for frequent. And I hope her smile is real.

 

We were about to go out when we saw a lot of fans outside. Oh yeah, because it’s my birthday and they wanted to see me and greet me. I stopped Rhianne for a while. “Wae?” she asked.

 

“The fans. They shouldn’t see us together.” I said.

 

“Oh yeah.” she said. Then she took something from her bag. It looks like a scarf or something. “I guess I need to use this.”

 

I smiled at her and she went outside. In a few seconds, I followed her. She rode on the other side of the van so fans won’t be able to see her enter the van and I rode on the other side. Good thing, fans weren’t able to see that. I hope.

 

We then went to the orphanage.

 

At the orphanage.

 

“Rhianne! Hyung!” Ui Bong shouted.

 

After everything that has happened with our family, Ui Bong seemed to be so happy right now. He had moved on with life.

 

“Looks like you’re already happy.” Rhianne said.

 

“Nah, I know mom is in a safer place now and besides, she’s not hurting there anymore.” Ui Bong said.

 

“Yeah.” Rhianne said.

 

I saw a sudden change of her mood because we’re talking about death. So I decided to lighten up the scene.

 

“So, what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter