Chapter 3: Mysterious People

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Mysterious People

 

 

“I’m not the antagonist here. You were! I was his princess before until you came and ruin our love story.” she said then she slapped me.

 

Ooh.

 

I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. I rose up my bed and sat down. I always have this dream since I was in the Philippines. I don’t know who that girl is. I can’t see her face clearly.

 

Stop thinking about it Rhianne. You still have a lot of things to do today. It’s your first photoshoot since you came back here. You shouldn’t be late.

 

I started preparing myself for today’s activity. I looked at the mirror.

 

“Be ready for today, Rhianne. Be ready.” I told myself.

 

I took my bag and went out of the room. I waited at the lobby. We’re going to have a photo shoot for a health magazine. I’m going to be with Jackson, JB, and Mark. While waiting for them, JYP suddenly approached me.

 

I immediately stood up and bowed down as a sign of respect. The he asked me to sit down.

 

“The press is asking me why you left for 5 months and I don’t know what to say.” he said.

 

“Just tell them anything, except for the sickness.” I said.

 

“What sickness?” Jackson said.

 

The three of them arrived.

 

“Ooh, it was nothing Jackson.” I said. “JYP-ssi was just asking me what the symptoms of flu are.”

 

Sorry I lied.

 

“Oh?” then Jackson went near JYP. “Are you sick?”

 

“Yah, yah, yah.” JYP said as he was stopping Jackson. “I’m not sick.”

 

Then we laughed a bit. “I guess, you better get going.” JYP said.

 

I stood up and we bowed down to him. The moment JYP was out of sight, JB immediately took my bag.

 

“Yah,” I said. “I can carry my bag.”

 

“Nah, I wanted to do this.” he said.

 

Suddenly Jackson put his arm around me and pulled me farther from them. “I just need to ask Rhianne something.”

 

“Why are you doing this?” he asked.

 

“What am I doing?” I said.

 

“You… and JB. Are you trying to make Mark jealous?” he asked.

 

I removed his arm around me and I smiled at him. “Oh come on Jackson. Mark won’t be jealous anyway. He never loved me.”

 

“He did.” Jackson said.

 

“Did.” I emphasized. “Did was a past tense meaning it’s from the past.”

 

I rolled my eyes and then I went back to JB leaving Jackson all alone there.

 

“Yah, Rhianne! Wait!” Jackson said.

 

Mark never loved me. He was just amazed with a new face in the industry that’s why he wanted to be in a relationship with me. Maybe because they said, I look like Wendy. But definitely, I don’t look like her.

 

 I grabbed JB’s arm and linked my arms to him. A few moments, I felt someone grabbing my other hand. I looked at my right side and saw Mark.

 

“Remember, we should not disappoint the fans.” he said.

 

Oh yeah. I should pretend that I’m still in a relationship with Mark. I removed my arms from JB and smiled at him. I linked my arms to Mark the moment we went out of the building.

 

A lot of fans were there and cameras were flashing. I pretended to be so sweet to Mark. How I wish everything was all real. Aish. Here we go again. You should not let your feelings interfere again Rhianne or else you’ll lose.

 

The moment we enter the van I immediately removed my hands from Mark and just stared at the window.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shooting area

 

The staffs were so busy fixing the set for the photo shoot. They started to put make-ups on us. After putting some make-ups, they gave us our clothes to wear.

 

I looked at the clothes they gave me. I’m going to wear these?

 

It’s like the one Yoona sunbae wore during their MV with 2pm. It was a white sando-bra style and a red short, not just a short, a very short, short. Uggh. It’s going to be a very revealing type.

 

I bit my lip. Then I looked at my left and saw Mark staring at me.

 

“You’re going to wear that?” he asked me. “It’s too revealing. Don’t wear it. I’ll talk to them.”

 

I stood up and smiled at him. You’re a different Rhianne now, remember?

 

“No need to do that Mark, I’m going to wear this.” I said and I went to the dressing room to change clothes.

 

I changed my clothes and wore it. I looked at the mirror and saw myself. Am I really this y? Haha. Okay. It’s a self-proclaimed iness. But, I haven’t really worn this kind of thing. I never thought it would suit me. But even though, I still feel kinda awkward with this.

 

No Rhianne. Don’t be. Be confident.

 

I took a deep breath and went out of the room. Then Mark saw me wearing that thing. “It suits me right? I kinda like it. I never thought these kinds of clothes fit me.”

 

I just passed by Mark. I can feel his arm stopping me to move.

 

“Chang…Change your clothes now.” he utterly said. “I know you don’t wear those kinds of clothes.”

 

I looked at him. “You’re wrong.” I whispered to him.

 

“Everything has changed Mark. Everything.” I added then I removed my arms.

 

I looked back and now JB is staring at me. He looked at me like he was judging what I’m wearing and how I wore this kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter