Chapter 33: Mark

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: Mark

 

The moment I said that I’m choosing to grow up is the moment Mark let go of his hug from me. I can see his reflection through this mirror I am facing at and I can see in his eyes that he is shocked with what my decision was.

 

Then I saw him wiped his tears and smiled a bit. “Of course. Like in Peter Pan, you need to leave. You need to grow up. How selfish of me.” he said.

 

I stood up and was about to hug him when he stopped me. He stared at me, “Congratulations on your debut!” he said sarcastically.

 

“Mark.” I said. “I don’t want to leave with you mad at me.”

 

“Mad? I’m not mad. Don’t worry.” he said then he started to walk away.

 

“Mark.” I continue to call him but he won’t look back. I know Mark won’t listen to me right now, but I guess, this is the only way to make him stop.

 

“Ah.” I said while holding my chest.

 

“Rhianne.” Mark said. I wasn’t looking at him because I am pretending that my chest is in pain, even though it wasn’t. Mark then approached me, I can feel it.

 

Good job Rhianne! You can also be a Hollywood actress.

 

“Yah! Yah! What’s happening with you?” Mark asked as he was shaking me. Then I opened my eyes and smiled sarcastically at him.

 

“So I have to make this acting scene and pretend that I’m in pain so you will notice me.” I told him. “Will you just please listen…”

 

Suddenly he stopped me from talking by putting his lips on mine. He held my face and slowly we walked without breaking the kiss and now I felt that I was leaning on the wall. Mark continued to kiss me and I kissed him back. After a couple of moments, he slowly removed his lips from mine.

 

I can feel him breathing heavily while his eyes were staring at mine. “I’m sorry.” I said. Then he gave me a smack to stop me from talking. Then he again stared at me. There’s nothing more I can say instead, I just lowered my face. Then I felt him hugging me.

 

“I’m sorry.” he said. “It’s just, I am afraid to lose you.”

 

“You will never lose me, never again.” I told him and stared at him. “Please trust me, even for once.”

 

He smiled at me and held my face, “I will always trust you, always.” he said.

 

And on that moment, I know Mark and I were fine. Finally, everything is fine. I’ll be leaving with his approval. Then all of a sudden, he pushed me.

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed.

 

“Tell me, were you really acting earlier? You don’t feel any pain right now, right? You’re well? You’re not sick?” he continually asked me. And this scene just made me laugh.

 

“Don’t worry. I drink my medicine, have a check-up with the doctor, do some exercises, I’m fine. No need to worry.” I told him.

 

“When you arrive there, make sure to find a better doctor.” he told.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

It’s funny to see how he cares for me. He is like a child who just says what he wanted to say. “So I guess I’ll be seeing you again tomorrow?” I told him.

 

“Tomorrow. Yeah.” he said then he paused a bit. “Oh no.”

 

“What?” I exclaimed.

 

“GOT7 will be having our Asian fan Meetings on the next days and we will be leaving tomorrow.” he said.

 

“Then, when will you be back?” I asked him.

 

“On the 26th.” he answered.

 

26th? Then I’ll be leaving on the 27th? Great!

 

“I’ll be leaving on the 27th.” I told him.

 

Then there’s a moment of silence. Both of us don’t know what to say. I will be leaving yet we won’t have enough time to bond with each other. Then I just felt him pulled me and hugged me.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be there when you leave.” he said.

 

And that is how our night ended.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later…

 

Nothing really happened in the last 2 weeks. Mark and I weren’t able to meet although GOT7 comes back usually here but whenever they arrive, I’m the one who’s busy. We took a glimpse but Mark and I weren’t able to have time longer.

 

Today, JYPE decided to give me a farewell party but before we start that party, we still have to wait for GOT7 to arrive from their Fan Meeting in Singapore.

 

I was inside my room, preparing all my stuff. Slowly packing my things, and slowly, memories started to flash in my mind.

 

*flashback*

 

“Ahm, hello?”

 

“Is this Rhianne?” the man asked me.

 

“Oh, JYP?”

 

“Yes. Start packing your things now. You’ll be moving to another dorm. I’ll be putting you together with 15&. In one hour, I’ll ask someone to help you move your things.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

It’s funny how things turned out that way. Everything came to me at an instant. Who would have thought of it? I mean, other people train longer and me, without even showing enough, I get to debut easily. Seriously.

 

I can remember the time when I get to be close with them, when Yerin even got mad at me for being close with Mark. But now look, Yerin and I are close. I don’t want to leave them but this is already a great opportunity for me and I know, they will also choose this if they were on my shoe.

 

I felt my door opened, I saw Jimin and Yerin entered my room. “Oh?” I said.

 

Both of them slowly walked towards me and sat down on my bed. “So you’re already packing your things.” Yerin said. “I’ll miss you. Er, we’ll miss you.” she added.

 

Then both of them laughed.

 

“Me too.” I said slowly.

 

Ahhh. I hate this ambiance. It’s starting to make my eyes teary a bit. “Yah! Don’t be like that.” I said. “You guys are making me cry as if I’m going to die.”

 

And on that moment, the two of them immediately hugged me and I felt them crying. My tears slowly fall from my eyes but still I’m trying to tap the two of them. “Yah! Don’t cry.” I said. “5 years won’t be too long. Besides, we have internet to connect with each other.”

 

But still I can feel them a crying. I tapped both of their backs and when they decided to remove their hug from me, I wiped my tears. “Yah, don’t be like that guys. You’re making it hard for me to leave.” I said with a funny tone.

 

Then both of them laughed a bit. “And besides, 15& started without me so you can manage to continue to be 15& even if without me.” I told them.

 

“But we got used to that you’re a part of the group. It’s just that,” Jimin said. “You will forever be a part of 15& right?”

 

I nodded at her. “Forever. That’s my promise to you guys.” And then they hugged me again. Ahh, my little sisters (but they are way taller than me).

 

“When you’re already famous there, make sure you won’t forget about us.” Yerin said.

 

“And who told you I’m going to forget you guys? You’re my family and I will never forget my family.” I told them.

 

Then again, we hugged each other. We’re so clingy. Hihi.

 

But then, they sat down and I continue packing my things. Well, I just put some of my favorite clothes, books, shoes, pictures. Well, my life won’t be complete without our pictures, the JYP Family and my family and friends. They always remind me that I can do it, that whenever things are getting hard for me, they’ll always be here at my side.

 

Aish. I’m such a very sensitive person. Enough with all of these. I have to fix my things before the party starts. I haven’t even started fixing myself a little bit.

 

A few minutes later, I have finally packed my things and Jimin and Yerin were like kids clapping their hands. I guess, two big luggage, as in big luggage will be enough. Now, it’s time to fix myself for the party.

 

“Has GOT7 arrived?” I asked them.

 

Both of them shook their head. “As far as I know, they’ll be arriving an hour more. I guess they are already on the plane.” Jimin said.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

Then the three of us started to fix ourselves for the party. We don’t really need to wear something formal, a casual wear will do.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

In less than an hour, finally we’ll be arriving at Korea again and this time, I need to see Rhianne since she’s going to leave tomorrow. Oh yeah, JYPE will be handling a farewell party for her.

 

Then I felt someone offering me some food. I looked at him, it was JB. “I think you’re thinking too much.” JB told me.

 

I smiled a bit to him. “Nah, it’s just that, Rhianne will be leaving tomorrow.” I said.

 

“But will the plan push through?” JB asked me.

 

I stared at the window seeing the airport already. “Of course it will.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

I am just waiting for them to call me if GOT7 arrive and the party will start. While waiting for them I just decided to browse my IG account. Then I realized, I was still following Jessica. She just posted a picture of her like it was taken from a photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter