Chapter 15: Always

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Always

 

This day is finally the day where I’m going to sign the contract for owning the orphanage I have managed to build. Well, it’s really great to know that all your hard work will be paid. After having some training this morning, I decided to fix myself and go to the orphanage.

 

“Going somewhere unnie?” Jimin asked.

 

I nodded at Jimin. “I have things to fix today, so I’ll be going out.” I told her.

 

“Who are you going with?” Jimin asked.

 

“I’m going to be with JB.” I said.

 

Then I went out of the room and waited for JB inside the van.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin’s POV

 

She’s going out with JB oppa. So, Rhianne unnie really left Mark oppa and decided to be with JB oppa. I feel sorry for Mark oppa. He should be the one Rhianne unnie chooses not JB oppa.

 

Okay, fine, tell me I’m selfish because I like JB oppa but that’s not what I’m actually thinking. I mean, Mark oppa really wants Rhianne unnie to be his again that’s why he is trying his very best to get her back. I don’t know, but I really want them to be together.

 

I went out of the dorm and saw JB oppa going out already. “JB oppa.” I said.

 

He looked at me and patted my head. “Did Rhianne go out already?” he asked.

 

I smiled at him. “Yes. She already went out.”

 

JB oppa just smiled at me and continued walking. “Ahm, OPPA!” I exclaimed.

 

He looked at me. “Yes?” he asked.

 

“Uhm, where are you going? Are you going to date?” I asked him.

 

“Date?” he said. Then he shook his head. “But that would be a great idea.” He smiled again and left me.

 

I smiled a bit. JB oppa likes Rhianne unnie too. Why do I have such a complicated love story?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

 

What if I take Rhianne to a date right now? By any chance, if people saw us together we can say that we are childhood friends and we just knew about it lately. Right, right. I can date her today after the contract signing.

 

“JB.” someone called me.

 

I looked from my back and saw Mark. He is now approaching me.

 

“What do you need?” I asked him.

 

“Please don’t tell anything to Rhianne.” he said.

 

I smirked a bit, “If you don’t have that wound on your head I might have punched you.” I told him. “When did I tell Rhianne something? Huh? I know all but I didn’t say a word.”

 

He is fooling Rhianne right now by telling Wendy had a cancer. I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

 

“I’ll tell her the truth. Everything. Tonight.” Mark said.

 

“I hope it’s really the truth.” I told him.

 

Then I went out to ride the van.

 

“What took you so long?” Rhianne asked.

 

“Oh nothing.” I told her.

 

And now, we’re on our way to the orphanage.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

I opened my phone and saw that Mark texted me.

 

From: GOT7 Mark

 

I’ll meet you later this evening. Just have some things to tell.

 

If you’re wondering, yes, I changed Mark’s contact name on my phone. Well, that’s when the moment when I was very much in pain from our break-up. I immediately replied to him.

 

To: GOT7 Mark

 

Just knock on our dorms later.

 

Should I change his contact name to’ Peter Pan <3’ again? Or not? I guess I won’t change it back until we’re officially together again.

 

But then I looked at JB. He was sleeping. I can’t just leave JB like this. He has been a good friend for me and he is always there when I need someone. I don’t know. Why am I like this? Why am I feeling so confused?

 

JB. Mark.

 

Ah! They are making me confused. I again looked at JB. JB is definitely handsome. If I can recall, he is my ideal type. He has one eyelid, his body is not too fat not too thin, his smile is the best, he plays guitar, he’s taller than me, he sings, he write songs. That’s all I am looking for.

 

Ahhh! Stop thinking about that now. Focus on your career, focus on the orphanage.

 

But I can’t stop looking at JB. “Do you like me, JB?” I whispered to myself.

 

Few minutes later, we have arrived at the orphanage. I waked up JB. He looks so tired. “Beom-a,” I said. “We’re already here.”

 

He then opened his eyes, or was he really opening his eyes? Anyway, he looked at the window and saw that we were already at the orphanage. “So, I’ve slept the whole trip?” he asked.

 

“No, you’re wide awake the whole trip.” then I smiled at him.

 

He smirked at me and pretended that he laugh with my answer. Then he went out of the van, and I too went out.

 

We went straight to the office and I was about to talk to the management. JB was just following me. We then arrived at the office and we started to sign some contracts. Well, even owning a simple orphanage needs a lot of papers. Good thing, Ui Bong was here to help me to do that since I have a busy schedule.

 

After some signing of contracts, I have decided to stay there for a while to talk with the other managers of this orphanage.

 

“Rhianne.” JB said.

 

I looked at him. “Yes?” I asked him.

 

“I need to go to Ui Bong right now.” he said. “His auntie just arrived at home and they wanted to see me too. I’ll be going. Are you sure you’ll be alright if I leave you here?”

 

I nodded. “Oh sure.” I said. “I’ll stay here first. Take the van with you.”

 

“How will you go back to the dorms?” he asked me.

 

“I can ask onii-chan to come and fetch me here. Besides, I think we’re going to have a meeting here so it’ll take a long time.” I said.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked.

 

I just nodded at him. JB then left me there. Then I started to talk to some officials too.

 

“Is that your boyfriend?” she asked me.

 

“Oh no, Mam, he’s not. Actually I don’t have a boyfri...” I said.

 

Oh no, wrong. People don’t know Mark and I broke up.

 

“No, I mean, I do have a boyfriend but he’s not my boyfriend.” I added.

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter