Chapter 34: The Return

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: The Return

 

5 years later…

 

Cameras are flashing, fans screaming, a lot of people in the airport, a lot of media men asking for interviews, those are the things Korea gave me the moment I came back from America.

 

I am now walking at the lobby of the airport with a lot of bodyguards beside me. Within those 5 years, I guess, I really achieved my dream. I became more famous there and even I had the chance to collaborate with other superstars in Hollywood. Who would have thought that I’ll be debuting there as a solo singer?

 

I guess I did the right decision to fulfill my dreams. That’s the reason why I worked hard right?

 

We now entered a black van. I can still see some fans outside the airport, trying their chance to see me. I’m sorry but I can’t stay any longer. My flight was a little bit delayed meaning, I’m already delayed with my plans for today.

 

“I guess I need to get an autograph from the famous Rhianne of Hollywood.” a man in front said.

 

I put my shades down to take a better look at him. And guess who I saw? It’s Ui Bong together with JB. He then laughed a bit at me. “So how’s the famous Rhianne?” JB teased.

 

“Are you two trying to irritate me or what?” I asked them and both of them laughed a bit. They are really brothers.

 

“So how was Hollywood?” JB asked.

 

“Hollywood?” I asked. “Well, it’s fun and exciting. I got a chance to meet other celebrities there. Well, it’s kinda intimidating on some points, but still I manage to get over with those things.”

 

“Well I guess, you enjoyed your stay there. So will you still be going back there?” JB asked.

 

I tapped him a bit. “Yah!” I exclaimed. “I have just arrived here and now you’re going to send me away again? Can’t I just stay here first without thinking of Hollywood?”

 

JB laughed a bit. “Fine. Fine. Aiden is already looking for you. He said he missed you so much.”

 

“Well, I missed Aiden too. Well, I guess I’ll be seeing him today.” I told him. JB nodded.

 

We were on our way to see my baby Aiden. It’s been years since I last saw him. And I miss him very much. After a few minutes of driving, we have finally arrived. I went down the van and looked at this place again. I missed this place, the trees, the buildings, the surroundings, everything. I missed this place.

 

“MAMA RHIANNE!” a little guy shouted.

 

I looked at my left and saw Aiden running towards me. I immediately went near him, carried him and hugged him so tight. “So how is my little boy?” I asked him. “Where are the others?”

 

“I’m already growing fast Mama.” he said. Then I saw Jessie walking towards us together with the other kids.

 

“MAMA!” they all exclaimed.

 

I put Aiden down and hugged the other kids. “Did you miss Mama?” I asked them. And all of them shouted yes.

 

“Since the news was out saying that you’ll be coming back here in Korea, the kids were very happy and very eager to see you.” Jessie said.

 

I tapped Jessie a bit. “Thank you for taking care of the kids.” I told her.

 

If I haven’t told you, Jessie is one of the people I entrusted the orphanage to when I’m gone. And I guess she made a great job here. Seeing the kids healthy and happy, I guess it’s really a great thing that Jessie took care of them.

 

“It’s always my pleasure, Rhianne. Besides, I am very much close with the kids.” she said. I saw her frowned a bit.

 

I looked at JB. “Take care of them first.” Then I grabbed Jessie’s hands and walked with her. “Why sudden change of mood?” I asked her.

 

“I became so close with the kids that there comes a point where I don’t want them to get adopted anymore. It hurts to see them go but I guess I have to let them have their own families.” Jessie said.

 

I hugged Jessie a bit. “Well, the kids should move on as well as us.” I said.

 

“Oh and by the way, will Mark and you continue to adopt Aiden?” she asked me. “But we haven’t told Aiden yet.”

 

“Mark wants to adopt Aiden but I guess it’ll be hard for the two of us since the two of us are not yet married.” I told her.

 

“Aren’t you planning to get married? It’s been years.” Jessie said.

 

“Well, I’m just waiting for the right time I guess. And besides, he never asks me yet. Haha.” I told Jessie.

 

Jessie and I had some other things we’ve talked about. And now, I guess I have to go back to JYP building. I know they are already looking for me. Well, I know that they are throwing a welcome party for me. I missed everyone there.

 

For everyone’s information, Mark and I are still together. We managed to be together even if we are miles apart. We sometimes fight whenever I get into some dating issues (and I always get there! I don’t know why and how!) there but at the end of the day, there is still an ‘us’. Although, I know right now, he is mad at me. Hihi.

 

Well, I didn’t want to get involved with Taylor Lautner. He just said that he liked me during an interview. He was a part of my music video that’s why we met but honestly, there’s nothing in between us. Media just likes to keep giving meanings on those things.

 

“Rhianne, it’s time to go. They are already looking for us.” JB said while carrying Aiden. “Come on Aiden, we’re going to leave already.”

 

“Like now? But Mama has just arrived.” Aiden said.

 

“Don’t worry baby. Mama will visit you again later. Mama just needs to go back to the company.” I told Aiden.

 

“Okay.” he said with a frown in his face. He started walking away from us.

 

“Come on. Let’s go.” JB said.

 

“Aiden.” I called him. “Mama will bring something for you later.”

 

And that made him smile and nodded. He then went to the other kids and started playing with them. “Let’s go.” I told JB.

 

We then went to the van. We’re now on our way to the building. I’m getting excited.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

So today Rhianne will be arriving. JB and Ui Bong are already on their way to fetch her. I decided not to go with them because I’m planning something more special than that, just something.

 

“Mark.” Jackson called me. I looked at him.

 

“The choral ensemble you’ve asked have arrived.” he said. I then saw them coming. I approached their conductor. I guess it is him.

 

“Thank you very much for coming.” I told them.

 

“Well, Rhianne has been a part of us before. And I guess, we also need to be a part of this special event in Rhianne’s life.” the conductor said.

 

I smiled at them and offered them a sit. I asked some staff to help them get their things. I then continue to check the lights and everything. It’s perfect. I hope she likes this surprise for her.

 

“Hyung. Rhianne noona has arrived.” Bambam said as he was halfway entering the door. Then my heart immediately pumped faster. She’s here.

 

Okay, Mark. Cool down. Cool down. Pretend that you’re still mad at her for that dating issue again. Cool down.

 

I looked at the choral I invited, “Please do prepare yourselves. I guess in an hour, we will be here.” I told them.

 

“Okay.” the conductor said. “We will be preparing now.”

 

Then the conductor gathered s and they started preparing. Jackson then approached me and held my shirt as if he was fixing it. “This is the day man. Good luck! Don’t get nervous. Maintain your image.” he said.

 

I tapped Jackson’s chest. “And who told you I’m nervous?”

 

“That’s the Mark Tuan I know.” Jackson said.

 

I smiled at Jackson and then we started walking to the venue where the welcome party for Rhianne will be held.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

The moment I entered the building, JB and Ui Bong immediately put a blindfold on me. And started to pull me. “I know you’re going to do that.” I told them.

 

“Pshh.” Ui Bong said. “Just pretend you don’t know.”

 

And that just made me laugh. Haha. Ui Bong is still the Ui Bong I know. So okay, now I pretended that I do not know anything about this surprise welcome party for me. Haha.. JYP told me about it because he asked me to prepare a song and a simple message on how to encourage other artists as well.

 

Okay. Now, I’m the one who is going to say encouragement words wherein before I was the one being encouraged. Haha. Things do happen so fast and the way God wants it to.

 

Now, I can feel we are entering the venue. Then suddenly, I heard a big bang sound that made my heart beat faster. Then JB removed the blindfold and then I saw everyone standing in front of me holding a very big banner. Then they all shouted.

 

“WELCOME BACK RHIANNE!”

 

Then confetti started to pour down. It was indeed a great time to capture this moment. Well, I bowed down to them. Thank you! It has been years and I find it happy that before I left, they were the JYP artists and when I return, they are still the JYP artists. No one left. Plus there are newbies!

 

A lot actually changed but I guess it became better.

 

“Thank you very much everyone!” I shouted in order for them to hear me since I have no microphones with me. But the first thing I decided to look for is Mark. Where in the world is he now?

 

He’s not there with GOT7. Aish. He is having this bad attitude again. But I can’t look for him now. I have to watch the things they prepared for me.

 

JYP accompanied me to sit down on a special chair (and just simply wow! I am like a queen here) and then the newbies started to perform. Honestly, I haven’t met them although I know them because somehow, I spazz them. hihi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter