Chapter 28: Grow Old With You

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: Grow Old With You

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

I don’t know why but the moment I woke up today, everything feels so light. I mean there are no heavy thoughts within me or heavy feeling. Just, light. I immediately rose up from my bed. This day is going to be a heavy day.

 

After all, our comeback was great, I believe so.

 

I went out of my room and saw the two of them, Jimin and Yerin, sitting down near the table. “Good morning!” I exclaimed to them.

 

Both of them looked at me and then gave me a weird look. “Why? What’s the matter?” I asked them.

 

“It seems like someone is in a good mood today.” Jimin teased.

 

I hugged the two of them. “Life is short. We have to be happy every minute and every second.” I said.

 

Yerin immediately tapped me. “Yah! Why is it as if you’re saying goodbye?!” she told me.

 

I shook my head. “Nah! I’m not saying goodbye or anything. I’m just saying that we should not waste time being sad anymore.” I told both of them and hugged them again.

 

“But unnie, how is your health? Are you doing well?” Jimin asked.

 

I touched my left chest then smiled at them. “I never really thought that surgery helped a lot. There are times that I find this wound itchy but over-all, I am better.” I said. “And besides, I’m following everything the doctor tells me to do.”

 

Jimin took something and put it on top of the table. “I baked it. Go and try.” Jimin said.

 

Yerin and I both took a piece of cupcake and tasted it. “Oooh. It’s good!” Yerin said. “Why are you so good at doing things like this? How about me?”

 

“My dad loves to do things like that with me when I was a child so yeah, I learned a lot from him. Anyway, you’re good at something, Yerin. You might have not notice it yet.” Jimin said.

 

While eating, I looked at the clock and it’s already 7am. “I guess, I have to take a bath. Rehearsals will be in an hour.” I said.

 

After that, I prepared myself for the rehearsal for today.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During rehearsal…

 

We are now rehearsing and in a few minutes, we’ll be shooting our behind-the-scene practice to be uploaded on Youtube. Since there are only three of us, we have lots of back-up dancers but we still fit inside the dance area.

 

After a few minutes, we started shooting and the best thing that happened is we managed to shoot it once without any mistake. While the camera men were busy fixing their cameras, GOT7 entered the dance area.

 

“Yow!” Jackson exclaimed.

 

One by one they started to enter. And yes, you all know who I’m waiting for. It’s Mark. The moment my eyes met Mark’s eyes, my lips won’t stop widening. But I’m still trying to stop myself to smile weirdly. They might think I’m crazy or what.

 

Mark then approached me holding a bottle of water. He gave it to me. “How’s the rehearsals?” he said.

 

“It’s good.” I said. Then he tapped my head.

 

JYP then entered the dance area. All of us bowed down. He then asked us to sit down. “Congratulations 15& for that wonderful comeback. And I guess, it’s your best comeback ever.”

 

Everyone started to cheer and clap their hands. “Anyway, I bet you already know about this. We will be having the JYP artists’ interview tomorrow so make sure that you’ll have no schedules between your friends or your family. It’s the company’s affair.”

 

We all nodded to JYP when all of a sudden, a girl entered.

 

It was Jessica.

 

“Hi JYP-ssi.” Jessica said.

 

I was so shock to see her here. What is she doing here? I saw her looked at both of us. I was staring at her as she continues to walk towards JYP.

 

“Oh, Jessica.” JYP said.

 

“Mind if I have a word for you?” she said.

 

“Oh, sure, sure. I guess it’s better if we’ll talk at the office. Follow me.” JYP said.

 

“Oh, okay. But I think, I’ll be talking to my friends first before going there.” Jessica said as she looked at me.

 

“Is that so? Sure.” JYP said. Then he started walking out.

 

And now, everything is in silent. After a few seconds, Jessica went out of the room. Mark stood up and followed Jessica. What now?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

 

On the other side of the world, they have finally read the email Jessica has sent before and started to evaluate it.

 

“Have you tried to research about her?” a man said.

 

“Yes and it seems like she is definitely a talented one. In fact, she can be considered a music genius. I guess it’s really what we’re looking for right now.” a woman replied.

 

“What do you think Mr. President?” the man asked the one who is sitting beside him as he was so busy staring at the video sent.

 

He was really thinking about if they should get her. “The looks, she have it.” he said. “The talents, well, it’s already given. I think she’ll be perfect for this project.” Mr. President added.

 

The staffs started to write down all the things the president is saying. “Try to research about her more and then tell me. I think she’s really the one we’re looking for. We’ll try to contact her as soon as possible.” Mr. President said.

 

“Yes sir.” the woman replied.

 

After the meeting, everyone started to do their jobs.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

Jessica came here and was about to talk to JYP-ssi. I really don’t know what she is doing here and what she is planning to do and say to JYP-ssi. I really don’t. The moment, she went out of the room I immediately stood up and went outside to follow her.

 

While she was walking, I immediately grabbed her hand. I saw her smiling at me. “I know you would follow me.” she said.

 

“Enough with the playing Jessica, what is your business with JYP?” I asked her.

 

“And why do you care?” she told me.

 

I smirked at her. “It’s none of your business.” I answered her.

 

She then approached me and whispered me something. “Well, it’s none of your business as well.” Then she kissed my cheeks and started walking away.

 

I released a deep sigh. It’s frustrating me. I decided to go back to the dance area when I saw Rhianne standing there in front of the door. She just smiled weakly at me and entered the area.

 

“Rhianne.” I called her but she didn’t look back. Maybe she’s mad.

 

I immediately followed her and saw her sitting there with her head leaning on the mirrors while looking up at the ceiling. The others were just busy chatting, except for JB. He was too busy looking at his phone.

 

I immediately went and sat down beside Rhianne. “Are you mad at me?” I asked her.

 

She then looked at me and went back to her old position. “Nah. Why would I be? It’s just…” she paused.

 

“It’s just?” I asked.

 

“It’s just that I don’t know what Jessica is planning right now. I am kinda bothered.” she told me.

 

I took her hand and she stared at me. “No matter what happens, we’ll stay like this. Promise me.” I told her.

 

She then touched my cheeks. “I promise.” she said. But even if she says that, I know deep inside her, she’s still bothered. Is it time to give her my gift?

 

I guess it’s time.

 

“Are you busy this afternoon?” I asked her.

 

“This afternoon? No, I’m not busy.” she told me.

 

“Good. Let’s have a date.” I said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Why do I feel like it’s going to be my first time going to a date? I mean, I feel so nervous and stuff. I locked myself at my room trying to check what to wear for our date. But before that, of course, I took a bath and fixed myself first.

 

I opened my closet and checked for a good cloth to wear. I picked a black dress. I continually stare at it. “Nah. It’s too elegant for a date.” then I returned it back to the closet where it is hanging.

 

I continue to choose some dresses but still I can’t find the perfect one. Suddenly, I saw this dress. Then I took it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter