Chapter 14: Best Mistake

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Best Mistake

 

The next day…

 

I was about to go out for today’s activity. Then, I saw GOT7 went out of their room. “Noona!” Youngjae exclaimed the moment he saw me.

 

I waved at him. “Going to the fan signing event already?” I asked him. He just nodded.

 

“Well, take care!” I said.

 

Then I saw Mark went out of their room. He then approached me and kissed me on my forehead. “Take care on your way!” he said then he started following Youngjae.

 

JB saw what Mark did. He then approached me too. “So it looks like you’re getting back together.” he said.

 

“It’s not what you think, JB.” I told him.

 

JB held my shoulders and looked at me eye to eye. “I just want you to be happy, Rhianne.” he said as he pinched my cheeks.

 

He was about to leave when I said something, “Mark told me the truth.” I told him.

 

JB looked so shock with what I said. “What did he say?” he utterly said.

 

“He told me that Wendy was diagnosed having a cancer the moment we broke up.” I told JB and looked at him. I really feel guilty about being mad at Mark. “And I won’t be able to forgive myself for being so hard with Mark. I never let him explain. I feel guilty for what I did.”

 

“What?” JB said. “Wendy?”

 

“Why is there something wrong?” I asked him.

 

He shook his head. “None. I’ll be going, we might be late.” he said.

 

I waved at him and just stared at him as he was walking.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

 

Wendy? Cancer? What? Are you making me laugh?

 

I decided to follow Mark and when I saw him alone, I pulled him.

 

“What’s wrong, JB?” he asked me.

 

I bit my lip a bit. Now he’s asking what’s wrong. Huh. I stared at him even more, “Since when did Wendy have cancer?” I asked him. “Are you trying to make me laugh? Cause it’s a great joke.”

 

He wasn’t speaking. He was just lowering his face and tried to look away from me.

 

I shook my head. “You may be able to fool, Rhianne. But not me, Mark. Not me.” I told him. Then I left him there.

 

He’s lying.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

I looked at myself at the mirror. I did really change. My hair, the pink ones started to color even more. My eyes look so mad with this make up. I’m not the type of Rhianne that everyone knows. I’ve changed.

 

The make-up artist started to put thicker eyeliner on my eyes and now it looks like it has a smoky and fiercer look. She started to fix my eyebrows too and make the arc of it point even more.

 

They also fixed my hair and tied it up. Well not to up, but it’s higher than my usual buns. At this time, I have noticed that my hair grew so fast. Even though it’s tied up, the ends still reach my back. I haven’t been cutting my hair since I came back here.

 

“Ready for the performance?” Onii-chan asked.

 

He was wearing a pure black silky outfit. It’s like one of his outfits in Dream High. This costume really fits him. I smiled at him, “Ready, of course.” I told him.

 

I stood up and went to the dressing room to change my clothes. Now, I’m also wearing a pure black outfit, black tops, black, shorts, and black boots. The staff started to move so fast. The program is about to start.

 

Onii-chan tapped my back. “We can do it.” he said.

 

I smiled at him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

Today, we’re going to have our fan signing. Well, I am expecting for a lot of IGOT7s to be here. Although we’re a newbie, they have liked us. I’m not being arrogant.

 

My phone vibrated, Jessica was calling.

 

“Why did you call?” I asked her.

 

“Nice greeting.” she said. “Papa Tuan said he’ll be here in Korea by evening.”

 

“Oh, yeah. I know. He told me.” I told Jessica.

 

“Oh, and by the way, I’m also here in Cheongju so I’ll be going there to your fan signing. Well, I already asked JYP.” Jessica said.

 

“Okay.” I told her.

 

Well, I won’t be surprised anymore if she’ll come. Then, I looked at Jinyoung. He was just simply smiling at some fans.

 

We were now here at Cheongju to start the fan signing event. A lot of fans came and you can really see the s but most of them are teenagers, and girls. Of course, what would we expect? Although there are also some fanboys but majorities are girls.

 

“Hana Dul Set Come and Get it” JB said.

 

“GOT7! Annyeong haseyo, GOT7 imnida!” we shouted. Then we bowed down to them.

 

The fans started to scream even louder.

 

“Hello IGOT7s!” JB said. “Thank you for coming here to our fan signing event and we, GOT7, are very happy to see you here. We’re going to have some fun today!”

 

After some announcements of JB, we sat down and the fans started to form a line, so it’ll be easier for them to get close to us without harming other fans. I looked at my left and saw Jessica was there at the backstage. Well, fans won’t be able to see her since she’s at the back.

 

I looked at Jinyoung and it seems like he also saw Jessica there. He then looked at me, “So Jessica is here?” he asked.

 

I nodded. Jinyoung just smiled a bit.

 

Now, we started having the fan signing.

 

“Hi!” I told the first fan that approached me. “What’s your name?”

 

“Uhm,” she said. “I’m Irene, oppa.”

 

“Irene, what a nice name.” I told her as I sign the album. “Continue to support GOT7!”

 

She nodded and smiled.

 

When I looked at Jessica, he was now talking to JYP and they went on stage. Well, there won’t be any rumors since Jessica was holding a camera and she’ll just look like a reporter or what.

 

Fans continue to line and after signing the half of them, we started to pause for a bit to give them a little show. Well, even though it’s just a fan signing event, we still want them to be happy and not bored, right?

 

Jinyoung started to hug me and smiled at me

 

When your legs don’t work like they used to before

And I can’t sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

 

Then, everybody screamed. Jinyoung is still the same towards the fans. He loves to sing English songs to them. Now, he’s singing Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

 

Jinyoung continued to sing but Jackson keeps on covering his mouth. The fans looked so happy with this.

 

“Just stop singing, Jr.” JB said.

 

“The fans want me, right?” then he put his microphone in the air and screams started to occur.

 

“But it’ll be better if he’ll stop singing.” JB said as he put his arms around Jinyoung.

 

I was just smiling at everyone while they take pictures of us. I was on the side of the stage and JYP and Jessica were on the other side.

 

Suddenly, I saw something.

 

“JESSICA!” I shouted.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Now, Onii-chan and I were standing at the stage. I can hear loud screams of the fans. Then, the music started to play. The back-up dancers started to dance too, same as Onii-chan. actually;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter