Chapter 27: Necklace or Bracelet?

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: Necklace or Bracelet?

 

Rhianne’s POV

 

Here I am inside my room staring at these two things in front of me, the necklace and the bracelet. I don’t know what to choose. Tomorrow will be the comeback of 15& and I still haven’t chosen between these two.

 

I released a deep sigh in despair. I hope I can talk to Jimin or Yerin about this but they have things to do so they’re not here in the dorm. Why did I suddenly feel so confused? I have already chosen but now, why is everything a mess?

 

I heard a knock from outside the room. I immediately removed my looks from these two things and went out to see who is knocking. I was tying my hair as I went to the door. Slowly, I opened the door.

 

“We need to talk.” Jessica said as she entered my room.

 

She immediately sat down on our chair and waited for me to come to her. I was shocked with what she did. Well, hello, I am not yet offering her to go inside yet she went there on her own will. Nice manners!

 

I stared at her while her face can’t be painted with too much irritation on it. “What is the problem now?” I asked her.

 

“You.” she said then she stood up and went near me.

 

I am definitely lowering my pride now as well as my temper. I’m trying to control myself or else I’ll definitely shave her head off. I just stared at her and didn’t speak anything besides, what am I gonna say?

 

“I know that Mark asked you to choose between the bracelet and the necklace.” Jessica said.

 

And so what if you know? Like I care.

 

“And I want you to choose the bracelet.” Jessica said.

 

And that made me stop controlling my temper. “And who the hell are you to tell me what should I choose?” I asked her.

 

She smirked a bit and went near me whispering, “Because you know what will happen if you choose Mark.” She then started walking out of the room. When she was in front of the door she stopped a bit and looked at me. “I will do anything to keep you away from Mark.” she said and slammed the door.

 

Did she just threaten me? Woooh. I’m scared *insert sarcastic tone here*

 

I went back to my room and pretended that nothing happened. But now, I ended up staring at these two, AGAIN.

 

Necklace or bracelet?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

Today is the day wherein Rhianne will choose between JB and I. I’m feeling so nervous so I decided to go out of our room first. But I guess, that is really a bad move. I saw Rhianne talking with JB and she is smiling at him. They look so happy.

 

JB and Rhianne then stared at me. Rhianne smiled at me and so did I. But I went away. I’m feeling hurt. Why?

 

Maybe because I love her and I don’t want to lose her.

 

But what if Rhianne choose JB over me? Will I be able to take the pain? No. I can’t. Rhianne should choose me. She should choose me and I promise, I promise I’ll change for the better. I’ll change for her and I’ll never hurt her anymore.

 

If I have to treat her way better than my own life, I will. Just please give me another chance to prove myself.

 

Few hours later…

 

Now, we have arrived here where 15& will have their comeback. They went to their rooms and us, GOT7, were here on another room. Good thing there is a television here. We can watch their performance and… I can see who Rhianne choose.

 

Even if the show isn’t starting, my heart is beating faster than usual. I was staring at the television even if there’s nothing playing inside it. I feel so blank. I felt someone sat beside me and I saw Jackson.

 

“Nervous?” he asked. I nodded at him. He tapped me and smiled a bit. “Don’t be. She’ll choose you. Don’t worry.”

 

“I hope so.” that’s the only thing I have said.

 

I saw JB entered the room while holding his phone. He looks quite problematic but the moment he realized I’m looking at him, he hid his phone immediately. Bambam then turned the television on and that made my heart beat faster.

 

In a few minutes, the lights from the stage turned off and the music started playing. A spotlight then focused on Rhianne. I immediately looked if she was wearing the necklace.

 

I can’t stare at her because she started to move and the camera wasn’t focusing on her anymore. I waited until the chorus part wherein the camera then focused on her.

 

And on that moment, I felt broken.

 

She’s not wearing it. I looked at Jackson and I can feel that tears will flow. She didn’t choose me. She’s not wearing the necklace I gave her. Slowly, I smiled with pain in my heart then looked at her wrists to see if she’s wearing the bracelet. And to my surprise, she isn’t wearing the bracelet too.

 

I looked at JB who is so focused on watching. “She’s not wearing anything.” I told him.

 

JB stared even more then he smiled. “No.” he said. “Look at her right hand.”

 

I immediately looked at her right hand but still, I can’t see anything. She’s not wearing it. “She’s not wearing your bracelet. Don’t assume that she’ll choose you JB.” I told him.

 

JB suddenly have a change in mood. He then looked at me. “I’m not saying to look at her wrist. I’m saying to look in her hand. She’s holding it.” JB said.

 

I looked at Rhianne’s hand again. It is balled into a fist like she’s holding something in there. “How…how did you know?” I utterly asked him.

 

“Because I do.” JB said as he slowly went out of the place.

 

The music stopped and they will now go back to the backstage. I immediately followed JB outside, so as Jackson. There were some cameras when I went out and I saw 15& coming. JB immediately grabbed Rhianne’s hand.

 

I saw Rhianne held that something inside her hand and turned her look away from JB. “Come on, Rhianne. Show it.” JB said.

 

Rhianne then looked at him then stared at me with a teary eye.

 

“Rhianne…” that’s all I can say.

 

I hope it’s the necklace. I hope she chooses me. I hope it’s me again because I don’t know what will happen to me if you choose JB over me. I can’t and won’t be able to say that I’ll be happy for you because I’m not.

 

Please. Choose me.

 

As Rhianne’s tear roll to her cheeks, a small thing fell from her hands. I stared at JB. “I’m sorry.” she said.

 

My body went near them and slowly I took that thing that is on the floor. My hands were trembling and my heart is beating faster and heavier. Everything I felt was becoming heavier than usual. I took it. That thing,

 

…and my tears fell.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica’s POV

 

I turned the television on and waited for 15&’s comeback. Rhianne shouldn’t choose Mark or else…

 

The music started and after that 15& came out. I was trying to look at Rhianne but the camera won’t focus on her that much until it reached the chorus part. I immediately look at her neck.

 

“Good.” that’s all I said. She’s not wearing the necklace.

 

Maybe she was threatened with what I might do with her. She knows that I have a lot of connections and I can do anything I want. Mark is mine. He’s mine only. I immediately texted my best friend Laureen.

 

“Rhianne didn’t choose Mark. We will be cancelling the plan.” I told her.

 

I already have a plan just in case she chooses Mark.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

 

Mark knelt down near me and took the thing I’m holding. JB immediately hugged me. “Thank you, Rhianne.” he said. On that moment, I know I made the right choice.

 

That’s when I realized, I wasn’t really torn. I was just confused with how JB treats me. JB is right. I made the right decision. Thank you.

 

“Stand up there.” JB said. “I told you, I know it. Congratulations.”

 

Mark then stared at me. “I’m sorry.” I told him. “I’m sorry I didn’t wear i…”

 

Suddenly, he stopped me from talking by holding my face and pressing his lips onto mine. He slowly kissed me. I can hear the staffs and some cameramen where screaming.

 

“WOOHH!” Jackson shouted.

 

I hugged him and kissed him back. I can feel that a lot are taking pictures of us and I don’t care. Right now, let’s be happy. I don’t care what they’ll say. All I want is I know that it’s him. I chose him. And after all the stops, we’re now starting again, as US.

 

Mark then hugged me so tight. I can see Jimin and Yerin smiling at me. No, not only them, but everyone. They are smiling at me.

 

Then I felt Mark sobbing. I tapped his back. “Yah! Are you crying?” I asked him. “Wae? Wae?”

 

But he just continued to sob and put his head on my shoulders. Did I really threaten him that much to the point that I made him cry like this? I’m sorry, Mark.

 

Then he removed his hug from me and wiped his tears then laughed. “I love you.” he said.

 

Then everyone was already teasing me. I bit my lip a bit. “Nado saranghae.” I said. Then again we hugged each other. And on that moment, I know the book has been opened, again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening,

 

We arrived at the JYP building when a staff told us that JYP was asking us to see him. Well, I know, I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter