Chapter 16: The Arrival

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: The Arrival

 

Without any doubt, I immediately dragged Jackson to bring me where JB was headed. What happened to JB? What happened to you? My heart it keeps on asking where you are. I hope you’ll fine. I want you to be fine, JB.

 

We rode on the van, the three of us – Mark, Jackson and I - , and I don’t know what to feel right now. What could happen more today? Why is today such a very bad day for me?

 

I felt someone held my hand, it’s Mark. “He’ll be fine.” he said. I just managed to smile at him but deep inside my heart, I don’t know what to feel. I worry about JB. Tell me I’m over acting but it’s true. My heart is beating so fast right now.

 

“On that hospital, please.” Jackson told the driver.

 

As soon as the driver has parked the van, I immediately went out of the van and ran to the hospital. Mark and Jackson followed me as well. “Wait a minute.” Jackson exclaimed. “He’s going to be fine.”

 

Then I looked at him, “And what if he’s not?” I exclaimed. “I can’t bear seeing someone important for me be in pain.” Then I continue running to the information area of the hospital.

 

I was about to ask the nurse in charge there when I saw Ui Bong sitting on the chair near a patient’s room. Maybe, it’s where JB is. I immediately went to Ui Bong. “Where is he?” I asked him. “Is he doing fine? What happened?”

 

Ui Bong looked at me. I can see in his eyes that he is in pain. It’s like in any moment he’ll burst out and cry. He stood up from where he was sitting. Jackson and Mark arrived there and they were at my back.

 

“Where is he?” I asked him.

 

Ui Bong is not talking. He’s just looking at the floor.

 

JB. What happened to you? I held Ui Bong’s collar. “WHERE IS HE?!” I shouted.

 

“Rhianne,” Jackson said as he was stopping me.

 

“Tell me, where is JB?” this time, I said it calmly.

 

Ui Bong slowly raised his head. “He…”

 

Dugdug. Dugdug.

 

My heart is beating so fast. I am nervous. Why do I feel this way?! Why?!

 

“Don’t worry. He just slid down the stairs and there was a little dislocation of his bone but he is fine.” Ui Bong said.

 

Then Jackson burst into laughter. I looked at Jackson as my left eye released a tear. “If you can only see Rhianne’s face, she’s so scared.” then Ui Bong and Jackson high-fived.

 

I hit them both. “YAH! So you think it’s funny?! Huh?! It’s not a great joke!” I shouted to them.

 

“Rhianne?” the door opened and I saw JB with a bandage on his left arm. “I told you not to shout.”

 

The moment I saw JB, I immediately hugged him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

I don’t know but right now, I feel so jealous. We’re now at JB’s room and he is trying to take a rest there and I saw how Rhianne is concerned with JB. Earlier, she looks so afraid of what may happen to JB.

 

How about me? That’s what I ask myself. When I was brought to the hospital, she never dared to come and visit me. In fact, she said that she have no chance on visiting me. And now, with just one name Jackson said, “JB”, Rhianne immediately ran and went to him.

 

Did I hurt her so much that I made her heart go away from me? She really is concerned with JB and it hurts to see it like that.

 

“It’s getting late.” JB said. “You should go back to the dorms. The doctor said, I should stay here for the night to check the condition but I’ll be back there tomorrow afternoon.”

 

“I’ll be staying with you for this night.” Rhianne said.

 

JB looked at me. “I guess you should ask your boyfriend first.” JB said.

 

“Yah, hyung, Rhianne wants to stay, why won’t you just let her stay?” Ui Bong said.

 

“So you can go home and watch your movie? No. You’re staying with me.” JB told Ui Bong.

 

Ui Bong made a funny irritating face.

 

“Mark.” Rhianne said as she stood up. “Go back to the dorms now, I can manage here.”

 

I looked at JB. What else can I do? She wanted to stay.

 

“Rhianne.” JB said. “Don’t be a hard-headed person. Just go home now and I’ll just meet you tomorrow. Listen to me, please.”

 

“But…”

 

“Please?”

 

“Fine.” Rhianne said. Then she looked at me. “Seems like I’ll be going back with you guys.”

 

Then Rhianne immediately went out of the room. Ui Bong made a funny gesture to JB. “He’s mad at you.” Ui Bong said.

 

JB was about to hit Ui Bong with the magazine beside him. “I guess, we’ll be going.” I said.

 

Ui Bong opened the door and Jackson went out first. I was about to go out too when JB told me something, “Did you tell her already?”

 

I looked at JB. “How can I tell her if she’s too busy worrying about what happened to you?” I told him then I went out of the room.

 

I guess tonight is not the right time to tell it to Rhianne.

 

We then rode the van and Jackson opened the radio. Rhianne was just leaning her head on the window and it seems like she is so tired from today.

 

Everybody’s laughing in my mind

Rumors spreading ‘bout this other guy

Do you do what you did when you did with me?

Does he love you the way I can?

Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

‘Cos baby I didn’t

 

Wow. What a nice song?! It suits the situation. That should be me by Justin Bieber, huh?

 

That should be me holding your hands

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss

That should be me buying you gifts

This is so wrong, I can’t go on

‘Till you believe that

That should be me

 

I looked at Rhianne and she is sleeping now.

 

You said you needed a little time for my mistake

It’s funny how you used that time have me replaced

Did you think that I wouldn’t see you out in the movies?

What you’re doing to me?

You’re taking him where we used to go

Now if you’re trying to break my heart

It’s working ‘cos you know

 

Are you trying to break my heart too, Rhianne? Or have you really fallen for JB? It breaks my heart right now. I thought we’ll be fine again but it looks like you’ve fallen for JB. But you, yourself, can’t admit it.

 

Are you confused right now, Rhianne? Who do you really love? Do you love me or JB? Please answer me. Seeing you how concerned with JB earlier, it breaks my heart. Why didn’t I see that when I was in the hospital?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter