Chapter 12: EXO Showtime

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic) Book 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: EXO Showtime

 

“Happy Birthday JB!” that’s what I said and I pulled JB closer to me having our lips sticking on each other.

 

I can still see JB’s in shock with what I did but I already did it. There’s no turning back. I closed my eyes and held JB’s head while kissing him. JB didn’t remove his kiss from me instead he kissed me back.

 

And yeah, we’re kissing right now.

 

“Ahem, ahem.” someone coughed. Who could it be? Of course, it’s Mark.

 

Our lips parted and slowly, I looked at Mark. So as JB.

 

“JYP was looking for you JB.” Mark said with a low voice.

 

JB then smiled at me then he walked to go to JYP’s office. I’m such a bad person. I know that.

 

I was about to enter my room when Mark said something. “So how was kissing JB for the third time? First, when he went to the Philippines. Second, during the game last Christmas Eve and third, now.”

 

I stopped for a moment. Third time? Philippines? What is he saying?

 

*flashback*

 

“Am I a bad girlfriend?” I asked JB.

 

JB came near me, facing me. He was wiping my tears while his face was so close with mine that even in a few more move, I’ll be able to kiss him. “Rhianne, not because you made a simple mistake, you’d be called a bad one.”

 

“Then why did he break up with me?” I asked.

 

“Only Mark knows.” he said.

 

Then I hugged him. I needed someone to comfort me right now. I needed Mark but he’s not available. JB is the one who’s always available for me. JB is.

 

I was about to remove my hug from JB but JB hugged me tighter. “Let’s just stay like this for this moment.”

 

Is there something wrong? But whatever, I continued to hug him more because he cares. He might not be able to remove all the pain, but he can at least lessen it. We were like a few minutes hugging each other when JB removed his hug.

 

*end of flashback*

 

He didn’t kiss me.

 

“JB didn’t kiss me when he went to the Philippines.” I told Mark. “He just lowered his face to wipe my tears like what he…”

 

Like what he did right now.

 

“What?” Mark asked.

 

“Nothing.” I said. Was Mark there in the Philippines too that’s why JB did that thing?

 

I immediately looked at Mark. “How did you know that JB came to the Philippines? Were you there?” I asked him.

 

He looked away from me. “Tell me, were you there?”

 

Tears are starting to form on my eyes. Did Mark go there but he was too late because JB came first? Were you there Mark? Answer me. Please.

 

“Why would I go there?” he said.

 

And a tear dropped from my left eye. Then I smiled at Mark. “Of course you wouldn’t come because you don’t care. You never cared.”

 

I entered my room leaving him alone there. I sat down behind my door, crying. I thought you were there Mark. I thought you came to get me back but no, you didn’t. I was a foolish to believe that you came. Maybe JB just told you that he’ll be coming for me. Why did I ever think of you coming to get me if in the first place you never cared?

 

Why didn’t you come to get me Mark? Why didn’t you at least visit me there? Don’t you really care?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin’s POV

 

I saw Rhianne unnie entered her room. I was about to go to her when I heard a sobbing sound. I came to her door and listened if she was the one crying. I’m right. She’s crying. Unnie, can you please tell me why it hurts? Can you please tell me so I can comfort you. It also hurts that I can’t do anything to make you happy. That I won’t be able to make those tears go away.

 

I wiped my own tears and went out to of our dorm. I will talk to Mark oppa.

 

When I went out of the room, I saw Mark oppa sitting in front of their dorm, crying too. It breaks my heart to see the both of them being in pain. I took a deep breath and went to Mark oppa. I got his hand and pulled him.

 

He stood up but he wasn’t looking at me. “If you love her, then get her.” that’s the only thing I said then I left him there.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

“Tell me, were you there?” Rhianne asked.

 

I can see that her face is very serious with what she is asking. Yes, I was there and I saw everything, from JB kissing you then you hugging him tight. And don’t you know how I felt before?

 

“Why would I go there?” I asked.

 

A tear from Rhianne’s eyes flowed. “Of course you wouldn’t come because you don’t care. You never cared.” then she left me.

 

I slowly reclined my back from our door. We will never be together again because both of us gave up already. She gave up on me and I, I’m giving up on her.

 

I put my hands on my face. I’m a guy and I shouldn’t be crying for a girl. Not like her. Suddenly, someone pulled me. I saw, it was Jimin. I never dared to look at her. I just looked at the floor. I don’t want her to see me crying.

 

“If you love her, then get her.” Jimin said then she left.

 

It’s not that easy to get her. As much as I wanted to get her if she herself won’t let me get her, I won’t be able to do that. I’m doing my best, Jimin. I’m doing my best to get her back but she doesn’t want already. She gave up. And soon, I might give up too.

 

No. I won’t give up on her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

 

EXO Showtime…

 

After a long break for Rhianne, it’s now time to go back to her work. She was invited to be a part of one of the episodes on EXO Showtime. As soon as Rhianne wake up, she fixed herself and went to SM Entertainment’s building for the shooting of the said event. EXO, on the other hand has no idea that today will be their shooting for this episode.

 

Rhianne then arrived at SM Entertainment’s building. She finally met the director of the show and had some exchange of words with what is going to happen. Rhianne then do what she has to do. She went in front of the dorm of EXO to start the shooting.

 

Rhianne held her phone and tried to call Chanyeol.

 

*ring**ring*

 

Finally, Chanyeol answered Rhianne’s call.

 

“Hello?” Chanyeol said.

 

“Hi Chanyeol! Are you there in your dorm?” Rhianne asked.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m here right now. Actually, I just woke up right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter