Chapter 9

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 —  January 8th 2015 (1630)     ;     Word count  — 1, 424

jung_l

 

“Oh please stop it, you two. The class will start soon and you first year Student Ken, you needed to go back to your class.” N slipped himself between the two lovers forcefully. He quickly pushed Ken out of his class. “Now be a good student and go back to your class. Ravi! You too!” N pointed at Ravi who tried to sneak away using the back door. Ken chuckled at glanced at Leo who stood still in the class. Ken mouthed to Leo asking if he should go or not. He sent a soft smile and nodded at the question. He waved at Ken and swayed away towards his place. Ken pouted and turned away to start walking to his class. What a romantic guy using flower to confess. People at the hall way cooed and awed at him. Some praise on how romantic the real Leo is. Even so, praises weren’t what he need. That guy should at least walk him back to his class! Ravi too! Where the hell was that guy went?

 

Ken once again for the morning sat on his chair in class with huff. Some of his good classmate went over to him with grins. “You know what; thanks to you we got free meals for the evening. I didn’t you Leo got such side.” The one small guy, Chen, one of his classmates, said. “You’re so lucky to have him! You heard about his brother? You all know that Leo actually came from a well off family?” Another one said. “Wait, what do you mean free meals?” They all eyes Ken with a questioning look. “You didn’t know? All this flower thing preparation everyone did because Leo promised to treat every each of students who participated with meals. Wait, it wasn’t Leo who promised. It’s N.” Ken rolled his eyes wide when he heard that. Everyone? He tried to count the students who lined up at the hallway.

 

When the class started, everyone went back to their seat. Ken could see Ravi sneaking into the class when the teacher was busy writing on the board. “Where were you going?” Ken whispered to Ravi when the other guy had sit on his chair. “Somewhere only I know.” He grinned and turned to look in front but gulped when the teacher shot him a glare. “I assume that you, Student Ken, could start paying a lot of attention in my class. Since you already got a confession this morning, I hope you could pay more attention like your confessor. He always did great in my class.” Ken’s blood had rushed up to his face making him obviously blushing. He just nodded and tried to focus in the class the whole day. He sometimes would keep blushing non-stop because every single teacher that entered his class the day kept teasing him about the earlier confession. He’s never this embarrassed.

 

 

“How did you contact Leo, N?” Ken asked curiously when they walked towards the school gate. He kept shaking the elder’s arm when N took time to answer that. “Oh my god, Ken! I wonder how you could be this stupid. What the use of cell phones nowadays?” Ken frowned at the answer. This is not true. “I am not stupid! Leo didn’t have cell phone! He

Please log in to read the full chapter