Chapter 11

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 —  January 23rd 2015 (1745)     ;     Word count  — 1, 470

jung_l

 

“Leo, finish your breakfast before going to school.” Joong said when Leo left a plate that still had a lot of rice left. Even he wanted to go to the school early, he still listen to his sister in-law’s words. “Okay, sister.” He sat on the chair at the dining table to finish his breakfast, so he quickly finished them. While eating his breakfast, he can’t stop smiling thinking of how much he missed Ken along the summer. He just wanted to hurry and meet his lover. As he emptied the plate, Leo quickly ran out to wear his shoes messily with a soft bye to Joong. Looking at the younger’s attitude, she smiled at the empty plate. “He must’ve missed Ken so much. How lucky Ken is...” She quickly finished her house work before heading to her lovely café for some works.

 

Leo ran up to the school and waited patiently in front of the school gate with a timid smile. Other students who walked next to him bowed at him as they entered the school. Most of them were faces that he didn’t really know. Oh, right! There’ll be new students in the first year no wonder they all looked unfamiliar. To think about it again, it would be his last year in the high school. The last year he would spend his time with his boyfriend, Ken. After that, all of the things in the school would be their memory that will never fade off of them. He smiled when he remembered how they both met and how Ken treated him. Their first argument which made him scared of losing Ken. When they’re together, Leo promised not to leave his love one away.

 

When he saw N walking closer, his face lit up with a rare bright smile on his face. After he looked around and there’s no trace of his lover but Ravi, he frowned while biting his lip. When they both getting near, Leo looked around if Ken was playing around with him with hiding behind their back. “Leo, what are you looking for?” N asked him. Leo started getting nervous when he heard the bell rang and still, there’s no trace of Ken. N pulled Leo by the arm and dragged him into the hall while the other kept looking at the gate for his lover. “N let me go. Ken is still not here.” Leo said and making eye contact with both N and Ravi. “He won’t come today, maybe tomorrow?” N tried to smile at the poor guy. Ravi on the other hand looked away to avoid more eye contact with Leo.

 

Along the time they spent and the hall, Leo kept himself behave and believe in N’s word that Ken will come to school tomorrow which worried N and Ravi. This would be hard for them to try letting Leo knew the truth. At lunch, Leo sat under the tree that still looked pretty. He thanked the school gardener for taking care of the tree on summer holidays. He stared at the lunchbox that be brought sadly. He can’t taste this delicious food with Ken for the day, so he made sure to remind himself bringing more on the next day for his lover. He finished his meals in no time because he’s too into remembering sweet things that happened under the tree, so he’s late to finish his meals.

 

On t

Please log in to read the full chapter