Chapter 14

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 — February 4th 2015 (2141)     ;     Words count — 1, 445

jung_ l

 

A small five years old boy who wore a yellow beanie wanders around in the big company alone. He sniffled softly while kept walking here and there. None of the workers that passed him noticed the tears that rolling down his cheeks. He tried to look up and ask where his Dad but he’s just way too scared of those tall adults. He sat on the floor next to the elevator as he waited for his Dad. His Dad told him to wait in the car but he can’t hold his pee so he walked inside the company for a toilet. He got lost because he forgot where the entrance door. While sitting on the floor, a female worker accidentally crashed him and started getting mad. The little boy who lost his Dad cried more than he did before because of the scolding. The female dragged him away from the elevator towards the security guy.

 

“Miss, wait!” Suddenly a handsome young man called her while she’s busy handling the kid. She looked at the guy and frowned. “What?” She asked a little harsh. “You’re hurting the kid, Miss. Your grip on his wrist is so tight.” He said. The woman scoffed and let the kid go. “Then, get rid of him! This company wasn’t kid’s playground.” The guy pulled the messily crying boy into his arms and picked him up. The boy softly cried on his shoulder and he had to comfort the kid. He patted on his back gently, trying to make him slow down on the crying. “Baby boy, are you okay? Why are you here?” He asked once the kid stopped crying. Between sniffles, he replied, “Danny lost Dad. Danny was waiting for Dad to send Danny home, but Dad not here.” The older smiled at the cuteness.

 

“Danny! What are you doing in here, baby? I told you to stay in the car!” Suddenly, a very young looking guy took the kid away for his arms. “You, who are you dare to hold my son? Did you hurt him?” He checked his son’s body and stared at the reddish wrist. “I swear to you that I didn’t do that. A female worker here did that. I saved him. He looked for searched for you.” When he realised of his misunderstanding he quickly apologized. “I’m sorry. Thank you for saving my son. I’m Han Sanghyuk, and you are?” The other guy chuckled before answering. “Well, your voice sure does sound cute, Mr Han. I’m Lee Hongbin, nice meeting you, Danny’s Dad.” He stretched out his hand for a handshake and accepted by Hyuk. For some reason, Hyuk thought this guy’s smile was so charming.

 

“Just call me Hyuk, Mr Hongbin. What’s your purpose on coming here?” With a slight blush, Hyuk asked him. “First, just call me by Hongbin. Well, I’m here for business reason, but I believe God sent me here to meet someone as pretty as you through your son.” He chuckled at his own words. “Be careful of your word, Hongbin. Danny got another father you might work with. I guess looking the way you look; you’re here for a business with CEO Jung?” Hongbin stretched up the corner on his lips; showing one of his dimples before nodding his head. “I’ve made an appointment with him which is due fifteen minutes ago and I’m late.” With few cursed words, he quickly walked to the elevator and pressed the upwards button a few time. Hyuk walked next to him and smiled.

 

“I’ll you t

Please log in to read the full chapter