Chapter 20

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 — March 2nd 2015 (1838)     ;     Words count — 1, 700

jung_l

I somehow had fun writing this chapter ene

 

They’ve been waiting but Leo still hasn’t appeared at the restaurant even Ravi has arrived. Ken sensed that there’s really something wrong. Hyuk tried to call his lover but failed. “Maybe he’s busy that he can’t help but turn off his phone. You know him so well, right?” N tried to assure the poor guy. Ken’s just half way eating his meals and the conversation made him lost his appetite. “I’m going home now. I don’t feel better.” He tried making an excuse. “But you were okay just now.” Hongbin whined at him. “Blame your instant noodles that we had last night.” Hongbin got up to send him home but Ken stopped him. “I’ll be fine using the cab. You’ll still have to send Hyuk back to office, right?” Hongbin looked at the young guy. He sat back on his seat. “Okay, then. Be careful on your way home. Don’t get hurt, okay?”

 

Ken walked out after the worry Hongbin kept on making sure he’s all right by himself. He sighed when he finally out of the restaurant. He took a cab and went home. At the other hand, the remaining men in the restaurant ate slowly while conversing when Hyuk sighed. “Why are you sighing, pretty?” Hyuk shocked when he realised that he’s being too obvious. “Nothing, I was just thinking about stuffs.” Without suspicion, Hongbin let the matter skipped. “How was he in a foreign country?” N asked Hongbin. “Well, he can quite get use to the country. When I converted there, he’s the first friend I got and we’re the same until now.” Hongbin answered calmly. “Did you know why he left South Korea?” Ravi asked this time. “He got into a big problem here. Something I couldn’t tell anybody.”

 

“Does he have a boyfriend when he’s here?” This time, Hyuk asked him. The three of them stared at him. He was asking the question while poking the meat in his plate. “I don’t think I have to tell you guys about his private life. We’re all here for business.” Hyuk shot a glare at Hongbin when he said that. “We’re just having business? You really thought about it like that?” N could sense the tense between those two pairs of eyes. They’re internally killed each other. Something was going on between these two young men. “I think what Hyuk mean is he thought that we’re all friends now, not just business partners.” Ravi tried to make those two stop shooting glares at each other.  The lunch still went tense but N knew it’s something he shouldn’t interfere because he had interfered enough in past.

 

 

Ken paid the driver and exited the cab. He walked slowly towards his house and got himself surprised because there’s a car waited in front of his house with a tall long legged guy leaned on the car. He wanted to believe this just his imagination, but as he walked closer, the sight of the other man became clearer and he knew that the guy shouldn’t be here. Someone might see him and that’ll be wrong. He touched the man’s shoulder, making him turned his head and stared at the slight shorter Ken. “What are you doing here? Hyuk might get hurt if he knew that you’re here and the reason you’re here.” Ken said, not looking at the older man. “Tell me the reason you’re coming back here, Ken. I need to know why you leave and why you come back.” Leo said. Ken started to step away but Leo was quick to grab his wrist.

 

“Let me go, CEO Jung! It doesn’t matter if I’m here or not any longer. You have Sanghyuk now. You’ll marry him soon!” The grip on Ken’s wrist became tighter making Ken winched and tried to get his wrist off of Leo’s grip, but the hold got even more tighter when he tried to release hi

Please log in to read the full chapter