Chapter 29

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 — April 26th 2015 (0315)     ;     Words count — 2, 658

jung_l

Please do comment. Actually, I only update when I satisfied with the comments I got, as childish as it sound. So, please do comment so I have the strength to update daily.

 

"Let's be honest with each other." Leo stated when Eunyoung finally out of the room leaving the both of them. After sending Ravi and N away, they decided to have a talk about them. Well, more like Leo forced them to have this conversation. "Do you still in love with me?" The question made Ken choked a little on his coffee. He coughed before answering. "No, I don't. Well, more like I don't know." He continue sipping on the hot beverage. "Honestly, I still do love you Ken. I want us to be like the old days." Ken smiled at him. "Leo, for now there's not us but just you and me. The situation is not suitable for me to think about this matter." Leo raised his voice, "But you promised to talk about this!" Ken frowned deeply "Can you not raise your voice? Where's the Jung Leo I knew before who will never raise his voice on me?" 

 

"I'm sorry." Leo mumbled at Ken's argument. "It's not like I want to avoid this matter. I've made decision by my own that I don't want to start anything yet again. I want to focus more on my career. This is very important for me. I hope you understand my situation." He sighed before looking everywhere but Leo. For Leo, he wanted to be childish and selfish. He doesn't want to understand Ken. He just want the both of them to be together again and he'll be happy. When he thought back about it, the relationship would be meaningless if only one person would be happy while the other person felt otherwise. "I understand. I'm sorry for forcing you into something like this." Leo got up and led himself to his table to start with his work but Ken's hand stopped him from moving making Leo turned his disappointed face towards the other. 

 

Ken stood up as well and leaned closer to give a soft kiss on the elder's lips. Leo who's taken aback by Ken's action tried calming himself before return the kiss. Holding Ken's waist while the younger's hands landing on his wide shoulders, Leo deepening the kiss and tongues started taking place. Ken whined as Leo teasingly the tip of his tongue between his lips. The kiss continued for awhile until one person realized what they're doing. Leo pulled away and stepped back, looking away while biting his lower lip. "Don't give me hope if you'll walk away again." Ken stomped one of his foot before huffing loudly and shouted. "Why are you so dense?" Leo confusedly turned to stare at the person who have his heart. "I was telling you to wait for me until I can decide through the kiss but you're so stupid!" Ken turned away to face the door. 

 

Before Ken could walked out, Leo pulled the light body into his embrace; both arms circling around Ken's shoulder into a tight back hug. "You should have just said." Leo whispered near the other's ear. Ken mumbled shyly. "I thought you can read better through kiss." 

 

 

Another two weeks passed since the day N held a press conference. Lucky for him that his promotion on his album had over before the day his scandal came out. Along the week, he had been staying in his apartment without going out. He wrapped himself in the blanket and hugged himself. His depression over the one question still hasn't end yet. Ravi tried not to bother Leo to be there from his work just to calm N down every time the older guy cried like a crazy person. Ravi can't doo anything for the first three days but to cry along with N. After that, he learnt how to handle the depressed N. He once thought he's such a hopeless boyfriend but N denied it saying it's his fault. N never brought up the matter about the question. Ravi thought it's time for them to let out and letting each other tell the truth. 

 

Ravi brought N to the living room since coping himself in the bedroom won't do any progress. N complained for awhile but Ravi brought him in his arms towards the living room. The elder stopped saying anything and just clung tightly at the younger's neck. When Ravi settled down on the sofa in front of the TV, his lover didn't move an inch but stay sitting on Ravi's lap for awhile. "Why are we here, Ravi?" Ravi hugged him tightly. "It's not nice burying yourself in the bed. Also, we need to discuss things, honey." The elder sighed at the mention of discussion. "Wonshik, let's just break up." The sudden heard of his real name made Ravi uncomfortable enough but N asking for break up made him shocked. "Don't bring our relationship into some kind of joke, N." 

 

N sent him a serious look. "You can get to your father back if we break up. You'll have your family again. Your mother and sister won't have to argue with your father over us just because we come visit. You father don't have to always raise his voice whenever we came and have his blood pressure high. You can comfortably walk in and out of your own house without having a man who you call father glared at you. Your mother wouldn't cry when you have to go. You can call your father as father again. Your sister won't have to be separate from you." N who had been looking at his thigh while talking startled when Ravi held his shoulder making him stopped talking. Ravi's expression had it clear that he didn't like N's words at all. 

 

"What are you talking about? I star

Please log in to read the full chapter