Chapter 13

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 — January 30th 2015 (1957)    ;     Word counted —  1, 627

jung_l

 

“Honey, are you sure that this is the best for you?” She asked her lovely son as they both stood in front of the agency building. She doesn’t want him to take a wrong path in his life. Ever since they move away to another country, she and her husband kept on thinking what would happen to their one and only son. They knew he were hurting due to what had happened in their own country. They wanted their son to be saved from any harm, and moving away will save him. “I will be okay, mum. I’m sure of this. This is my decision and I knew what will lead me to.” He assured his mother with his smile. Even it’s not as bright as before, she knew that she could believe in her son. He had been through a lot these past days but he kept on his sadness and continuing his hard life.

 

Ken and her mother entered the building.

 

 

It had been a month since Sanghyuk admitted into the hospital. The only person he would talk to was Leo. Each question that the doctor wanted to ask had been asked from Leo. It’s weird because Sanghyuk would only eat and talk when Leo came visiting him which made Leo to come over every day and sleep over at the hospital every weekend. Although Leo felt a little disturbed by this, he felt grateful that he now could forget about things happened to him while focusing on Sanghyuk. It’s not like he forgot everything about Ken. How someone could forget about their first easily? Leo now thought that he had a big responsibility over the kid he just knew for a month. So, this is how it felt having a younger sibling. He does felt bothered about Sanghyuk, but when he took care of him, he relieved. His problems disappeared.

 

“You know who’s he?” Leo asked his brother when they both walked out of Sanghyuk’s hospital room. “I’ve asked some people to look for his background. He’s living in an orphanage quite far from here and I wondered how come he could escape this far.” Leo looked at his brother with an apologize eyes. “You knew something, Leo?” Yunho asked him. “He told me,” Leo let out a sigh before continue, “He was sold to a e house when he escaped the orphanage. Then he ran away from the disgusting place until he reached a dark area where he’s by five or six men. What will you do about him?” Leo tried to get an answer a clear answer from his brother. “I don’t know yet, Leo. I’ll try my best to find a perfect orphanage that could raise him. He’s only thirteen.” Yunho gasped when Leo quickly reached for his hand.

 

“Adopt him. You can adopt him, right?” Yunho frowned as Leo asked him the question. “Why would me? I don’t have time to take care of him. Joong will be busy too.” Yunho explained which lead to Leo fast reply. “I am here. I can take care of him. I can’t adopt him. I’m still eighteen.” He desperately begged his brother. Yunho who’s weak when it came to his younger sibling, just nod his head. “I’ll talk to Joong about this. I can’t promise anything, okay?” Leo thanked his brother. When his brother left for work, Leo turned to the room’s door and thought about what he asked from his brother. He was feeling disturbed by Sanghyuk’s presence, but he just begged his brother to make the other guy his new family. Leo can’t even understand himself.

 

“Leo, why are you taking so long? Did your brother want to send me back to the orphanage?” Sanghyuk asked with his drowsy bruised eyes and sad face. This face made Leo’s se

Please log in to read the full chapter