Chapter 35

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 35 — January 17th 2016     ;     Words count — 1, 496

jung_l

I'm sorry for my always late update. So, here the last chapter for this story. I'm so sad that this ended. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for supporting and coping up with my ridiculous writings.

 

Hongbin walked around the hotel’s reserved hall with angry face. He’s not satisfied with the whole decoration in the hall. They should be having ‘wedding in autumn’ on the next two days. Why are these flowers in silver? They should be in red. Those roses on each table should not be that large. Hongbin was having fire in his eyes. This is too much for his burning heart. “Why did you change the flowers’ color?” The actor yelled at the wedding planner that already looks pale while trying to avoid eye contact with him. “I’m paying you to do your best! Are you really the best wedding planner in the country?” Suddenly Hongbin felt a hand held his making him turn around facing the younger guy. “Hey, don’t be so mad. It’s not even our wedding, darling.” Han Sanghyuk, Hongbin’s official lover, came to the rescue.

 

The handsome actor sighed heavily and hugged him. “I miss you so much, Love. Did you just come back?” Sanghyuk nodded and relax his body in the other’s warmth. “Father said that you’re here so I told him to just drop me here. I came right from the airport.” He pulled away from Hongbin and pointed at his cute looking luggage. “I guess you’re missing me as much?” The younger nodded again and stared at the wedding planner. “What are you doing here, darling?” Suddenly Hongbin remembered his lost anger. “I thought it’s their wedding, but why are you the one acting like a dissatisfied bride?” When Hongbin turned to the wedding planner, he showed him his death glare. “Do your work thoroughly. I’m paying you not for this crap.”

 

“I changed it for the right taste of it, sir. The silver matches the gold.” This only made Hongbin’s anger became wild. “Are you saying my taste for the wedding is bad? Jaehwan and Hakyeon want this to be autumn-like wedding. The tables, chairs and utensils should be in gold. I want the roses to be in red. The lights should look a little dim, not bright. That door, where’s the flowers that should be hanging around it? I never say anything about silver. Get your sense back before I burn your reputation. Change things you changed! I want this to follow my instruction! This should be wedding of the year and I want my precious friends happy about it. Thank you for the cooperation.”

 

Sanghyuk felt himself being pulled out of the hall. “Don’t you think that a little harsh to him?” Hongbin just shrugged his shoulders while pulling the younger’s luggage. “I don’t want to think for awhile. I need to catch up with your lips.”

 

 

 

 

 

Ken stared while playing with his engagement ring on his finger. It’s been five months since his career controversy and it had been four months since he became Leo’s fiancé. His career has slowed down due to the controversy plus his fans decreasing. It might not as bad as he expected. Some of his mature fans would understand his situation and still support him no matter what. Even though he tasted the bitterness of his career, he also felt the sweetness of it. Now that he finally going to be his lover’s husband, he couldn’t be any happier. “Hey, fiancé.” Suddenly he heard his lover’s voice. Ken looked up as saw the smiling Leo looking at him. “What are you doing here? We shouldn’t meet unti

Please log in to read the full chapter