Chapter 17

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 — February 16th 2015 (0130)     ;     Words count — 1, 547

jung_l

I should update ealier but something went wrong. Sorry guys, terribly sorry.

 

Leo stopped his car in front of a kid’s playground and switched off the engine. He turned to look at Hyuk that had been sitting silently next to him. He reached for the younger’s hand but Hyuk pulled his hand away, not wanting the elder to touch him. “Don’t touch me again if you aren’t sure about our relationship.” The younger’s words stabbed in him like a sharp knife. He made the younger to turn around to look at him by holding his shoulders. “Listen to me, please. It’s not like I am not sure of our relationship, I’m just uncertain of us on being one more step through the relationship stage. You understand me, right?” Leo tried to explain and he could see that Hyuk’s stiff shoulders had easing up. Hyuk held Leo’s hand tightly and closed his eyes. He calmed himself slowly before opened his eyes again.

 

“I understand you, Leo. I tried to make myself believe that you love me the way I do. I knew at first that our relationship not based on feelings. I don’t love you that time and I believe you don’t either. I fall for you a year after we’re together and I also knew that you still don’t love me. For now, I don’t know if you love me and it bothers me so much. For five years, you only told that you love me only once. I don’t even know if that’s the truth. When I found about your first love, I felt so insecure. I scared because I thought that you might abandon me if you reunite with your first love. What will I do if you don’t want me anymore? I tried making you loving me and only looking at me. I was so scared.” Hyuk kissed his hands with a few drop of tears falling on Leo’s hands.

 

“I’m sorry for making you feel like that. I should be more concern about your feeling. I’ve been a selfish boyfriend. Please forgive me. I promise you I’ll be a better person from now on.” He kissed the younger’s cheek, wiping the tears away with his lips. “I promise you.” Leo whispered softly against Hyuk’s ear. The younger nodded his head and pulled up a smile on his face. “I believe you.” A soft kiss attached on each other lips.

 

 

“My very handsome Hongbin, let’s eat lunch outside! I don’t want to eat your instant noodle. They taste bad and not good for my body.” Jay whined as he plopped on the sofa next to Hongbin whose busy Ken’s case file that happened back in New York. He pushed Jay away as the other guy clung on him. “Stop it, Jay. I’m busy right now. You go out by yourself.” He kept his eyes on the papers that scattered on the coffee table. Jay took the paper on his hands and put them away. “Hongbin, we are here to start everything back again. Let’s forget everything happened back there at New York.” Hongbin sighed as Jay talked. “You need to defend yourself, Jaehwan!” Jay chuckled as his real name came out of Hongbin’s mouth. He knew Hongbin will try everything to coax him in winning the suing case.

 

“I said its okay means it’s okay. I don’t need winning anything. I’m glad everything stopped and I’m happy now that I’m not there anymore. I thanked you for making me believe I can do better here in my own country. I’m no longer a ‘Jay’ but I am now ‘Ken’ who’s back. I was Jay and thanked to Jay, I learnt a lot throughout the days that passed. Let’s forget New York history and make

Please log in to read the full chapter