Chapter 33

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 — May 29th 2015 (1810)     ;     Words count — 2, 156

jung_l

Seem like the story will coming to end soon.

 

“Steve will fetch us at the entrance.” Hongbin said. Ken seemed to freeze for awhile at the mention of the white guy’s name. “What’s wrong, honey?” Leo pulled him closer and that calmed the younger. They just arrived at the foreign country Ken and Hongbin used to live. After twelve hours of flight, the trio seemed pretty tired but Hongbin kept being aware of their surroundings. Unexpected things might happen anywhere thus he has to be alert. He felt sorry for Ken that the younger had to meet the person he shouldn’t meet again; Steve. Steve used to be their good friends, but not as close as the two of them. To be honest, Hongbin had received confession from Steve, but the actor rejected him politely saying that they’re just good as friends. Sure that they spent some nights together, but no feeling attached.

 

Ken had always been scared to Steve because the tall white guy once nearly him, thinking that he’s Hongbin in his drunken state. Now that he’s back to New York, he has to meet that old friend again. He never once thought that Hongbin would contact him again after leaving the foreign land. “Don’t be too nervous, Ken. He won’t do anything to you. He apologized years ago. Furthermore, you have Leo. He’ll only look at me.” The young actor said, making Leo glanced at him. They walked further and exit the entrance after taking their luggage, looking for the said person. When he spotted the one guy who wore a sweet smile on his face and waving at them, Hongbin quickly ran slowly at him. Dramatic reunion, you may say. He left the couple to push the trolleys for him.

 

The moment Hongbin threw himself into the tall man’s arms, Leo clenched his fist. He needed to curse so badly. He thought Hongbin promised to Hyuk that he won’t flirt with anyone! Ken gave Leo a knowing look. “They’ve always be so close, like a lover. We can only believe in Steve if you want to stay here safely.” With one hand holding the other’s hand and another one pushing the trolleys, they walked towards the two persons who had their faces closer with one another, ready to kiss. “Hongbin…” Leo gave him a warning tone while pulling him apart from the white guy.”Hey, Jay. It’s been a long time.” The guy, who Leo assumed was Steve, greeted his lover. With a fluent Korean Language. “I’m sorry, Mister. It’s not Jay but Ken.” Hongbin sighed. “Don’t be too harsh on Steve, Leo! He’s the only guy we can trust fully here!”

 

“No, Hongbin. We can’t believe in anyone currently. I repeat no one!” Leo and Hongbin started having a staring war. “I’m sorry if my attitude disturbs you, CEO Jung. I’m Steve.” Steve hands out his hand, initiating a handshake. Leo took it. “You can call me by Leo. I was not trying to offend you but I am really not going to believe in as long as I stay here. I hope you would understand that.” He pulled away his hand as he felt the other’s thumb caressing the back of his palm. “Hongbin…” Ken tugged on the other’s shirt. “Where are we going to stay? How long did Yunho let us stay here?” Steve interrupted. “You guys will be staying in hotel of course. I’ve reserved a room for the two of you. With high security, I promise.” Both guys frowned. Ken turned to look at Hongbin and held his hand. “Why was it just the two of us? Where will Hongbin stay?”

 

“He’ll be staying with me. Don’t you think that it’ll be lonely if he stays alone?” Hongbin, with a surprised face, turned to look at him. “I never agree on that, Steve.” Before Steve could argue, Hongbin’s phone rang. “Hello?” Hongbin gestured the western guy to walk first and asked Steve to lead them. “Ah, Hyuk. Why are you calling me?” Hongbin tried to sounds quieter as he can. “Why are you whispering? And can’t I call you to check if you’ve safe landing? I guess you don’t care ‘anymore’. How are Ken and Leo?” Hyuk sounded offended and Hongbin knew the voice tone very well. “They’re good. I miss you, Hyuk.” He tried to sound as assure as he can. “Believe me, I do too.” The words made Hongbin realized his mistakes.

 

 

“I’m glad that you made decision for another extra room. I honestly don’t believe in Steve.” Ken said when they settled in their hotel room. “I’ve question for you, honey.” Leo lay down on the bed and pulled the younger to do the same. “What is it?” Ken made himself comfortable before Leo wrapping his arms around the younger’s waist. “Don’t you think that it’s time for you telling me why you were a murderer?” Suddenly, the elder felt Ken gripped on his shirt. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” He felt

Please log in to read the full chapter