Chapter 15

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 — February 9th 2015 (1547)     ;     Word Counts — 1, 560

jung_l

 

“You guys are amazing. I didn’t know you three would be this close.” Hongbin said after laughing on N’s joke about Leo. They’re currently at a restaurant, finished eating and just chatting on how they three met. N talked and joked the most about Leo. “We’re amazing, you know. Even how much Leo hate it, he needed to admit that he need N the most.” Ravi’s words earned a glare from Leo. “So, how’s the first meeting? Who knew who first? I’m curious because Ravi never talk about Leo in Law School.” Suddenly the atmosphere became intense with N and Ravi stared at Leo who gulped his wine in one shot. “Well, I could say me and Ravi met Leo by fate. It might be a good fate or not. I believe that it’s a good one. Through someone we treasure a lot.” N forced a smile, taking a sip of his wine.

 

“I’m here everyone! Did you all finished eating already?” Hyuk came greeting them with a slight pout on his lips. He sat down on the chair next to Leo with the elder helping him taking off his jacket. “You’re so late. We’re about to go home and you just came, but since you’re so cute, I’ll wait for you then.” N smiled at the younger who totally ignored him; having his full attention towards his boyfriend. Hongbin who sat crossed of Leo eyed both of the lovers that had their face smiling towards each other. He was confused because Leo looked all depressed earlier but now smiling towards the younger. Slowly, his eyes drowned towards Hyuk whose busy ordering his food with Leo’s arm around his shoulder. He’s now desperately wanted to move that arm away.

 

“We meet again, Sanghyuk.” Hongbin charmingly smiled at the youngest guy. Hyuk just nodded his head and looked away at his lover who lovingly hugged his body. “How was Danny?” Leo asked. “I was late because he doesn’t want to be apart, so I have to wait until he’s asleep.” As usual, the oldest love to interrupt. “I told you both to just adopt him.” Hyuk shook his head as disapproval. “Leo said he’s busy and doesn’t have time.” N scoffed at the reply. “He is busy, not you Sanghyuk.” Leo suddenly slammed his hand on the table. “Stop it, N. Are you trying to pick an argument?” Leo had been slowly losing his cool. “Stop it you both. We’re in public, also in front of a business client.” Hyuk tried to calm both of the elders. They’ve always fight when it came to him.

 

Both Ravi and N decided to ride in Hongbin’s car, not wanting any more argument in Leo’s car. While heading back towards the company to take Ravi’s car, they did a little chat. Through their conversation, Hongbin asked a lot about Hyuk. Until N asked him a question, “Are you interested in Sanghyuk, Hongbin?” The latter smiled at the older guy. “My first love looked like him but you know, friend zone. I had liked my friend since studying abroad; I got rejected, but still remaining our friendship.” N took interest in his story and asked for more detail. “Also I guessed, I should move on and when I came back to South Korea, the first guy I thought very interesting was Han Sanghyuk. I just met him in the afternoon. He looked like someone I knew, but far different from the personality. I thought I’m lucky, but he’s now belonged to Leo.”

 

“Well, even Hyuk is Leo’s boyfriend, doesn’t mean he belonged to him.” N said. “You seemed like not liking Hyuk.” Ravi just smiled at his lover and friend who conversing just fine. “It’s not like he dislike Hyuk. We all love that cutie pie, there’s reason why we seemed like this. Let’s just slide away this

Please log in to read the full chapter