Chapter 3

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 — Dec 5th 2014 (0037)     ;     Word count — 1, 537

jung_l

 

“Leo, just let me clean here by myself.” Ken tried to pull the broom away from Leo’s grip as the other guy had spent thirty minutes cleaning some dust here and there, and arranging light and heavy instruments by self. Ken did enjoy watching his senior working hard, but then he felt guilty because it’s his punishment not Leo’s. They kept fighting over the broom as Leo doesn’t let Ken to have it while Ken keep whining on how Leo tired Leo was. “It’s my punishment not yours. Therefore, I should be the one cleaning now, Leo.” Leo stared at Ken who trying to touch the broom. With a quick reflect, Leo pulled away making the younger guy pouting like a kid.

 

“Leo, you know I’m cute right? You might fall for my cuteness, so why not just let me do the cleaning?” The older turned away with a soft ‘no’ and kept cleaning the floor. Ken decided not to disturb Leo, scared that he might roar at him like a lion. ‘Leo seems to be good at cleaning.’ He thought, looking at the senior that cleaning the grand Yamaha piano diligently. Ken swears, Leo such a bipolar person. When Leo entered the music hall before, he’s all smiling, but now he seemed to have his cold side when they first met. Ken really hates this side of Leo. He thought that he could make Leo change and become normal as he is. Well, he’s not really normal, but still. He wanted Leo to have a nice and good life with people he loved and with people who loved him back. Yes, Ken’s that concern over Leo.

 

After he finished cleaning, Leo sat next to Ken who was busy tapping his feet on the floor. When he realized the presence of the taller guy, Ken looked up at his face and pouted. “You must be very tired. You want anything?” Leo shook his head as a sign. He then held Ken’s arm and pulled him out of the hall. After snatching the music hall’s key away from Ken and lock the door, he dragged Ken by the arm. “You aren’t going to say anything? You don’t want to talk to me like before?” Ken got frustrated as Leo didn’t say anything. People can call him greedy, but Ken wanted to hear more of Leo’s voice. He can’t help it to crave for such a lovely voice. “Leo, answer me please.” He may look like a little kid crying for candy but he doesn’t care.

 

When they both reached under the tree, Leo let Ken’s arm go and sit on the grass. He then pats the grass next to him motioning Ken to take place next to him. Ken did as told and leaned his back on Leo’s arm. “You like me?” Leo’s question startled Ken. Upon hearing the question, Ken quickly turned to look at Leo with a frown on his face. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Ken tried as much to look promising, but Leo’s next words made him turn into dark shade of red. “N slipped a note under my table. It says you like me.” Leo looked at him sharply. Ken held his back tightly, ready to run away, but a hand held his wrist to stop him making Ken tensed up.

 

“It’s just a fling, right? You don’t really like me, right? We’re just friend, right?” Leo asked each question breath by breath. Ken stared at his hand, which was playing with his back strips. After a while, Ken looked up at Leo’s face, scanning his expression. The same expression when they both met. Ken can’t help but nodded, earning a soft smile from Leo’s lips. “I have to go home now. My mother might worry.” Ken stood up and started walking without waiting for him. Leo followed him quickly. “D

Please log in to read the full chapter