Chapter 4

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 — December 8th 2014 (0103)     ;     Word count  — 2, 314

jung_l

 

“Is it that hard for you to meet her? I never ask anything difficult for you to do, just come out of the house and meet her,” Yunho said when he settled down on his younger brother’s bed. Leo kept looking on his book when his brother came in to his room. “Leo, no matter what she’ll be your sister soon. Maybe you’ll see more of her than me.” Leo put down his book after bookmarked it. He stood up and sat next to his brother and held the older hands tightly. “Please no,” all he said while shaking his head. Leo never felt so insecure before in life because he knew that his brother will always stay by his side no matter what happen in their life. His brother was his only family member. Leo always put his brother as a number one person in his life. Let it be if he doesn’t have any friend. He would careless about friend.

 

Yunho was his mother and his father. No one could ever replace him in Leo’s heart. Thus, hearing that his brother would marry a woman soon, he can’t feel anything but hurt. It’s easy for Yunho to tell him that he would marry. He thought all this while his brother knew all about him, but he’s wrong. Yunho never knew about Leo’s heart. Will his marriage with this woman bring happiness for Leo? Yunho never had once told Leo that he got someone he loved. The older could at least try to ask for his brother opinion, not just come home and calmly say he will marry soon. Have Yunho ever consider of Leo’s heart? It’s too soon for Leo to accept someone new into his life. He doesn’t have any choice, but to accept a complete stranger in just few months.

 

“She’ll be here in few minutes. I hope you could behave like you always do and respect her like you respect me, okay?” his brother informed Leo and without waiting for the younger answer, Yunho walked out of the room. Leo sighed as his brother lost from his sight. Other people who were normal would thought that it’s easy to let anyone get in to their life, but not Leo. He’s a timid guy who’s just lonely. He turned to his side and admired those pictures that beautifully framed on his table. Those only picture where people could see his smile. He never shows his smile towards anyone, but his beloved brother. He wanted to just keep his smile for someone important. To think of someone important, he did show Ken his smile. Did Ken someone important? He himself didn’t sure of it.

 

He took a frame which contain of a picture of his brother and him on their ‘brother outing’ at a beach. He caressed his brother picture with a sad smile on the lips. Seemed like he had to share his brother with someone he never met before. It’s not like he’s a guy who would easily hate someone he never met. That would mean he hated the whole world. He just hates someone who took away his belonging. Even though he wanted to hate this woman, he can’t because he needed to accept every of his brother’s decisions. Yunho belonged to him, right? He then chuckled a little of his thought. His belonging. Just like the tree behind school. It was once his but now he’s the tree got two owners. Again, Leo smiled at the thought of Ken. He’s now somehow admitted that he had thought of Ken more than his meals. Even though he can’t get a grip of what the younger actually thought of him, they’re still friend, right?

 

When he heard that his brother called his name, he got back to his sense. He shouldn’t kept thinking of the younger because Ken would forever be his only one friend, right? He wasn’t sure of it. Leo put down the frame carefully on his table and walked out of his room, but then suddenly a flash of light caught his eyes. He eyed the woman who just flashed her camera at him with his hawked eyes like the woman a criminal. Oh, right. She’s a stealer. She stole his brother. Leo walked closer and sat down on the couch in front of her with Yunho next to her. The youngest gave them his glare while scanning both of them. It’s quite annoying, in Leo opinion, because the woman keep sending him her gorgeous smile. This woman must be weird, again in Leo opinion. Everything negative about the woman came out of Leo’s mind.

 

“Yun, this is younger little brother? He’s so handsome like you, of course!” The stranger, Yunho’s girlfriend, said with a soft tone. The praise made a very slight tinge of blush crept on Leo’s pale cheeks appeared. Leo tried his best not to smile by biting his inner cheeks tightly. “Leo, this is my fiancée. Her name is Joong. Be nice to her, okay?” The status fiancée made Leo frown his forehead. Yunho never mention about his engagement. He then scanned the woman, Joong, from head to toe. What actually made his brother attracted to her? Leo then turned his attention towards the camera she had been holding ever since the camera’s flash attacked him when he came out of his room. Sensing the interest in Leo’s eyes, Joong handed him the camera with a bright smile. “Want to try using it?”  Leo slowly nodded and accepts the camera. “You could have it if you want. I’ve few more at home. Since I’m going to move in, t

Please log in to read the full chapter