Chapter 24

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 — April 6th 2015 (0310)     ;     Words count — 2, 057

There'll be and I warned, okay. It might not be so hot but it's my first time writing it, okayy! Also, Happy birthday, Lee Ken Jaehwan. To all Ken's stan and KEo stans, I love you all. Especially my woman, Nicoleobroi / @lovecutiekenn on instagram. If any of you want to ask me anything, contact me on instagram @elliotskyvdg . This woman up here asked me a lot. Anyways, enjoy, okay? Sorry for mistakes.

jung_l

 

Joong and Yunho had been judging his son and their guest for a moment at the dining table. As they're having dinner together, they admire how the guest handling their adopted son so well. From pulling out the chair for Hyuk until filling out the younger's plate every time his food has lessen. Hongbin knew that Hyuk hadn't been eating properly since the day before because he was buy at the company for Ken's contract. He had to drag the young guy to the dining table every time he came to the house since the past week. He showed his full attention at the younger even when Hyuk's busy chewing his meals. Joong and Yunho had seen enough and they knew that Hyuk had slowly trying to get his mind off of the problem he faced. Sure they're just his adopted parents but since they knew that Joong can't pregnant, they decided to hold on Sanghyuk as their only son. No doubt, they love Sanghyuk very much. 

 

"Hongbin, stop it! I can't eat anymore! I'm full!" Hyuk whined as Hongbin put in more of the vegetables in his plate. "Okay, this is the last time. Then you're finish with dinner." Hongbin ruffled Hyuk's hair before continuing with his dinner without turning away from Hyuk. He's busy spoiling the younger guy that he forgot that there's two pairs of eyes watching him. He realized it until Yunho cleared his throat and called his name. "Hongbin, when you're finish with dinner come to my working room. I've something to discuss with you. Alone." Yunho eyed Hyuk who's ready to interrupt his words but failed. The dinner continue with silence until Yunho and Joong decided to walk up first. "Hey, did you d something wrong?" Hyuk asked which earned a shrug from Hongbin. "He won't kill me, right?" 

 

 

STARTING FROM HERE IS RATED. I'VE WARNED! 

 

As their kisses became more sloppy and messy, Leo began to slowly moves his lips down to Ken's chin and deeper to his throat making the younger gasped for air. Knowing the reaction he got, he bites Ken's throat gently, not to hurt him. After while, he moved down on the hickeys, or love bite as he himself implied, it gently giving Ken a slight shivers all over his body. Ken tried to covers his upper half as he's half conscious from the pleasure. With a dark lusty voice Leo said, "Get your hands off of your body Ken." Half scared and half because of the voice, he did as told. A smirk grown on Leo's face that facing up at his beautiful love's face. Ken made a sound between and squeaking as he face the smirking CEO. 

 

"Exactly what I want," Leo said while his firm hand slowly moved towards Ken's lower parts. Unfastened the button of Ken's jeans then eased the zipper down. "My love." Leo slid his hand inside the jeans and on Ken's boxer that covered his length, then slowly rubbing the half throbbing in his palm, his smug grin widening when he heard Ken under the light touch. "Mine. Say it, Ken." He wanted this to stop but He can't. He had his body gave in to Leo and agreed on this. He's determined that this is what he wanted but the guilty still filling up his heart. Ken gasped as Leo tightened his hold on his , demanding for the answer, no the response. With a shaken and stuttered voice, he complied Leo's words. "Yours. I'm yours, Leo."  

 

Holding each side of the hem on Ken's jeans, Leo pulled the fabric down to the other's knees and off of his legs. Making sure he scanned the whole body, Leo then his lips at the doll-like human under him. Admirable and irresistible. By now, Ken tried to cover his body again from the other's eyes. Leo might be the softest person but this guy might also a lustful king in bed. The memory of ten years ago, kept playing in his mind. Is Leo still the same? A bite on his stomach made him realized now that he's under a lion custody. Softly, Ken talked to him. "Leo, we can't do this, Leo." The once fiery eyes suddenly turned darker at that. "It's not time for you to stop anything, Ken." A chuckled came out of the younger's mouth. 

 

"I didn't mean it that way. There's no way for a turning back. Less word more work." A grin appeared agai

Please log in to read the full chapter