Chapter 27

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 — April 19th 2015 (0300)     ;     Words count — 1, 962

jung_l

I finished the whole chapter while waiting to install the Soper Dance Online. Ideas suddenly coming out. Sorry if there's mistakes.

 

As both of them entered the office room, Leo slammed the door loudly startling both of the lovers. N walked towards the couch with Ravi followed at tow and sat next to him. Leo walked up to them. "Let's come out about you two's relationship." N rolls his eyes and his employer. "Are you serious, Leo?" He shrugged and sat in front of them then slammed a few printed photos of two men kissing in a car. That's definitely them in the photos. Ravi brought them up in his hand and nodded his head. "Who gave you these?" He asked calmly. "I got a few threats from some reporters telling they'll post this." Leo answered. "I seriously don't really care about it. I just don't want any of you both get hurt by this." Ravi smiled at the young CEO. "N didn't cross any of the condition in the agreement. Neither of us will get hurt. The agreement didn't ban him from dating anyone." 

 

N scanned the guy carefully. "Ken will do great after my popularity went down the hill." He bitterly said. Leo frowned at the singer's statement. "There's no way you will went down, N. You are a singer based on your talent." N laughed dryly. "My uality will change everything, Leo." Ravi held N's hand to stop him. "You'll do fine, honey. Your fans won't turn their back on you just because of this. If they're really a true fan of yours." He smiled gently. "Ravi's right, N." N sighed softly before nodding. "Ask my manager to hold an open press conference when the news come out. I need to be honest to everyone." He then frowned. "Why the sudden atmosphere turn depress? Anyways, forget about everything for awhile. What happened to you and Ken?" 

 

"What are you talking about?" Leo stood up and walked to his table and sat on his chair. "Oh come on, Leo. I heard stories from Eunyoung." Leo glared him who's now landing his head on Ravi's shoulder. "You sure does gossip a lot." Didn't satisfy with the answer, N didn't stop. "Will you just let him go again? Come on, grab him since you're a single man now." Suddenly a knock heard and a man entered. "Oh, sorry to disturb you. Hyuk want to take all of his belonging in your house and he lost his keys. Could you lend us the keys?" Hongbin asked, with his charming dimple smile. N frowned even deeper. "Are you his boyfriend, now?" Hongbin just shook his head. "You treat him better than Leo ever did in past." Another glare sent to him. "Where's him now?" Hongbin hesitated a little before pointing at the door. "Call him inside." 

 

After the youngest entered the room, the three of them took it as a cue for them to leave. Hongbin stopped his track on walking out when Hyuk held his wrist tightly, not letting him to go. "Leo need to talk to you. I'll wait outside, okay?" He tried to smile assuring but Hyuk still shaking his head firmly. "It's okay, you can stay." Leo stood up and walked to Hyuk before pulling the younger guy into his arm. "I'm sorry for every mistakes I've done to you. I'm sorry that I broke most of our promises. I hope you'll find someone who'll treat you better." He pulled away from him. "Maybe as kind as Hongbin?" The mention of his name made Hongbin smiled widely. After gaining some courage, Hyuk speak up. "I'm sorry too. I hope you'll find your happiness too. With someone you really love. Don't let this someone go again." 

 

Hyuk smiled, more like a meaningful one. Leo handed the house key to him. "See you around, Leo. Also, father and mother asked you to come home if you have time. Let's have a family dinner sometimes. Umm, see you around, okay?" With that, both of the guy walked out of the room leaving Leo alone, sighing. "I guess I really need some more flowers like high school." 

 

 

Ken left alone in the dance room as the whole trainee went back home because it's nearly past midnight. They can't stay there th

Please log in to read the full chapter