Chapter 6

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 —  December 19th 2014 (0311)     ;     Word count  — 1, 805

jung_l

 

“Sister, can I ask you something? It’s not really important, but can I?” Leo asked Joong as he sat down at the table for dinner. The older female hummed as answer while she kept her eyes on her cooks. Ever since Joong moved in to the house, both of them unconsciously became close like a sibling. Usually before it’s dinner time and Yunho come back home, Leo would it at the dining table and watch the sister cooking while the older asking how Leo’s day went by except weekends since Leo would lock himself in his room. At times, Ken’s name would come out of Leo’s mouth. He doesn’t want to make it obvious that the younger guy is one of the most important persons in his daily life. He’s still an idiot who didn’t know how to summarize his own heart.

 

For the past few months, Leo had been taking Ken’s photo whether the younger agree or not because Leo is stubborn. Joong realized that every time she entered Leo’s room for laundry, the photo of that one guy kept changing from the rope where Leo hung those photos. She didn’t want to talk about it because if Leo really wanted to talk about the guy, he’ll start the conversation first. She doesn’t want to interrupt the other privacy, but wasn’t it obvious that Leo liked his friend way too much? Wasn’t it cute? The whole time she had been living with Leo and her fiancée, never did once Leo ask her something with this not very serious tone. Though, it made her happy that Leo’s the one asking and starting a conversation. “What kind of cell phone does people use nowadays?” Leo asked.

 

“Why are you suddenly asking me, Leo?” She smiled and shut the stove off. She then took the place across him. As she knew, Leo never really interested in any kind of gadget. He wasn’t like others who would brag about their new gadgets. Leo was somewhat different kind of teenage. He’s living in a well surrounding, but maybe a little too well in Joong’s opinion. He could get anything teenage these days wanted by just asking from Yunho. Unfortunately, this teenage named Leo wasn’t interested in showing his life to world. Leo never had any cell phone through his more than a decade life. When she asked her fiancée for Leo’s phone number, it shocked her that Leo got no phone. She once asked Leo if he needed a cell phone, but the other said he didn’t need it because he’ll just won’t focus in study and his grades will fall off.

 

It’s kind of weird for the younger male to ask her or taking interest with such electronic stuffs. “Well, I am just asking.” The answer made Joong curious because there’s a clear shade of red formed on his pale cheeks. Leo seemed trying to hide his hot cheeks between his palms. Joong smile at the younger reaction. Leo sure doesn’t attract people with his own natural state. “I can’t bear to see you like this. Tell me, little brother. Is there something about this Ken guy that related to the cell phone thing?” Joong asked and Leo looked up at the older female. Without he realized it, both his ends of lips curled upward into a small smile. Even though they just live together for a short while, Joong can estimate what is in his mind. Leo buried his face on the table out of embarrassment. Leo sure does show his embarrassment state in such a cute reaction. This made him, kind of special in people eyes.

 

“Ken asked my phone number. It’s nearly a year we’ve been friend. You know, I never had friend. He’s the only one, but I have no phone.” Leo explained to her while keeping his embarrasses posture. With a motherly smile, she the younger hair gently. “You want one?” She asked earning a slight nod from Leo. She then continued, “You don’t have your money except your weekly allowance?” Leo nodded again. “I’ll talk to Yun for his permission first, but there’s one condition I wanted you to do for me.” Leo looked up at her and blinked cutely when he heard about the one condition. Joong nearly screamed and

Please log in to read the full chapter