Chapter 5

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 —  December 13th (0412)     ;     word count  — 1, 575

jung_l

 

“What do you want to be when you finished study, Leo?” Ken asked while Leo’s hair gently and an arm over the older chest, who was laying his head on the younger lap. Leo kept himself silent for a few moments before shaking his head. Softly, he replied the question. “I don’t. I’m not sure.” Leo went to school just to study and get good results. His brother said that he need to study hard and get good results so he could make his future brighter. So, he did as told and got good results. He’s not very sure if the way he kept his life going was right. Never even once he thought of his future. It’s like he living his life for nothing. No one ever ask him until now. He started asking himself. What he would do in future? What does he want to be in future? Jung Leo had no plan for his future.

 

“You’re not sure? Don’t you have your own dream on what will you do in future? Shouldn’t you prepare from now?” Ken asked again while moving away the front hair from covering Leo’s forehead. Leo opened his eyes and looked up at the younger with his precious eyes. ‘Leo’s cute.’ Ken thought when looking at the other. Leo seemed perfect with his life, but Ken didn’t even know who the real Leo was. Leo made himself a stranger to everyone. Ken wanted to be closer than anyone could be, but there’s this solid wall between them that he needed to go through in order to be closer. He doesn’t know if he could go through it, he’ll try his very best. Unconsciously, he caressed Leo’s cheek with a slight smile on his lips. He hoped this mute prince will open his heart for someone.

 

 “What do you think I could be in future? Why don’t you decide for me?” Leo asked, looking at Ken which made the younger to slightly blush at the guy on his lap’s words. How Leo could easily ask him like Ken was a very important person for him? “Leo, you know that it’s your future, right? You should decide it yourself or let anyone important in your life decide it for you as if parents and siblings. Not me.” Ken said, trying to stutter. “I had no parents.” Ken startled. He didn’t expect that to come out. “Also, you are important.” Leo continued making Ken’s face turning redder. Leo looked away as his eyes nearly drenched with tears that suddenly appeared. Ken who realized that kept silent; didn’t want to push the topic more. Maybe Leo had been keeping it for too long.

 

“What do you want to be in future?” Leo asked after he had calmed himself down. Ken smiled brightly when he heard the question. “Well, I wanted to be a professional singer. My parents were against it but when N explained to them about my dream and that I could go far with that career, they agreed with me. Isn’t N great?” Ken blinked when Leo stared sharply at him with his cold gaze. Ken had noticed lately that every time he mentioned N, Leo would give him the same gaze. He didn’t know that Leo and N hated each other so much. Both are important to him, so it’s a bit sad that Leo and N didn’t get along. Ken covered Leo eyes with his palm as the other didn’t stop staring at him. “Sorry if I said something wrong.” Leo uncovered his eyes and held Ken’s hand. “Then, sing for me. You said you wanted to be a singer.” With that, Ken started singing and Leo swears he’s flying.

 

So, we met that day

You still had an innocent look left; I can’t forget the side view of you

Since the day I met you I haven’t told you about my feelings

But today I will tell you how I feel in my heart

 

That fateful

Please log in to read the full chapter