Chapter 7

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 —  December 25th 2014 (1552)     ;     Word count —  1, 666

jung_l

 

“Here your latte, Ken.” A soft voice rang besides his ear. Leo put a cup of latte from the tray in his hands on the table. Ken looked up at the owner of the voice that wore the brown apron. Their eyes met as Leo smiled at him. Ken looked away knowing that he won’t be able to control his embarrass face. He then took up the cup on the table and took a sip of it. Not really trusting his own taste bud, he took a few more small sips. Something seemed different with the taste of the latte. It wasn’t like other taste. Leo sat down across him and looked at him with hopeful eyes. Leo bit his own lip as he waited for the other reaction of his latte. He needed to know what the younger felt about it. Because it is important to know Ken’s feeling towards the latte.

 

“How was it?” Okay, to be honest, Leo had been practising in making his coffee more than he should. He had to make his latte taste perfect for that day. He seriously had been waiting the day to make the younger his special coffee treat. Just like using camera in making great photos, Leo had the skills to make a delicious valuable coffee. He made glorious photo with Ken his first model. He made delicious coffee with Ken his first customer. He wanted to share every first moment with someone special. Thus, he picked Ken over his brother. He admitted it, he’s already fall deep in the other self. He fell for Ken’s eyes, lips, hands, fingers and touch. He loves everything about the younger already. He can’t get his eyes off of Ken every time they had their alone time together. Even so, Leo thought that he shouldn’t rush in getting the younger to love him more than he already is, but he didn’t know that he’ll act that fast.

 

Ken smiled softly. Even it’s just his usual smile; Leo knew that he’s being sincere to him. That’s one of Ken’s characters that interest him. Always be sincere in every act. “It’s very nice. Thank you, Leo.” He knew that he should control himself so he won’t do anything the other uncomfortable with. Luck wasn’t by his side this time because he didn’t expect that he would do such action. His heart fluttered like crazy. He’s thinking of Ken’s pictures all over his bedroom, meeting Ken every evening, eating his lunch with Ken every noon, and walking out of the school gate every school day with him. Don’t get him wrong, he wasn’t the stalker. It’s just that he took a lot of interest on the other. Everything got him crazy in mind. He picked up the tray he brought and stood up; leaning closer.

 

Leo covered both of their faces from the other customers in the café and pressed his own lips onto the younger’s. He kissed the younger lips without warning making Ken flinched a little when Leo kissed him. He wasn’t expecting Leo could bluntly do something like that. The kiss didn’t go by more than seven seconds but it does give more than a minute thought in Ken’s head. He’s still in shock that when Leo’s shaking his hand, he kept froze on his seat. Leo also didn’t think that his body wasn’t going to function as his brain command. He’s got himself too into his own heart that he might making the younger felt uncomfortable with him. Maybe he’s stupid, but he wasn’t regret with his action. Maybe he should be honest with his feeling. Leo stared at Ken’s wet eyes. Or maybe not?

 

“What is this all about, Leo? N will kill you if he knows about this.” Ken tried his best not to spill the tears that threaten to roll down his eyes. Leo had lost his words. He didn’t prepare anything to answer Ken’s question. His own action had tricked h

Please log in to read the full chapter