Chapter 21

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 — March 7 2015 (2044)     ;     Words count — 1, 714

jung_l

The story is getting longer each chapter.

 

N nearly lunged forward at the old lover, but thankfully Ravi was faster to hold him on his place. Looking at N’s movement, Leo quickly stepped in front of Ken to protect him making N scoff. “What now? Are you two a lover? After ten years of separation, you’re going to reconcile and push everyone aside? I told you Leo, you might hurt Hyuk! It’s not even five hours since I said that! You already hurt him!” N screamed his heart out, unconsciously his tears flow down his cheeks. “Why are you here, Ken? What’s your motive coming back here, Ken?” Ravi hugged his lover and tried to calm him down by his hair, the way N love it so much. But it didn’t cool him down as his anger as he continued yelling whatever had been kept in his heart.

 

When Ken fall down on his knee and cried so hard, N realized, he crossed over both of his and Ken’s limit. Ken wouldn’t stop crying while saying sorry until N brought the poor boy into his arms and calm him down like he used to do.

 

 

Hongbin stopped his car in front of a big house after following the navigation’s instruction towards the address Hyuk had put in. While they were at the road, Hyuk kept himself silence, Hongbin noticed. Hyuk don’t even cry along the way, he just kept his sight out of the window, thinking whatever in his mind. Hongbin could sense, Hyuk sure is somewhat a strange person he met. He cried over small things, but he calm himself on his own over big things. He truthfully didn’t even understand anything between Ken and Leo. He wanted to punch Leo, but what if it’s Ken’s fault? He needed explanation over all that had happen between those two. He’s sick of being clueless and not knowing what happen. All he could do now was, cursing in his mind.

 

Hongbin slowly opened the car’s door for Hyuk as the other still hasn’t realized that they’ve arrived. The younger seemed lifeless. He looked out of the car and sighed. Hongbin unbuckled Hyuk’s seatbelt and helped him getting out of the car. They pressed the bell next to the big gate they were standing until the gate automatically opening for them to enter. Hyuk gripped on his forearm and letting out a shaky sigh then forced up a smile on his lips, slowly walking in the house. There was woman standing in front of the door smiling widely at them and waved her hand happily. Hyuk replied the hand gesture and smiled more. “My son, I missed you so much.” She pulled him into her arms making Hyuk released Hongbin’s forearmed and hugged her back.

 

Wasn’t she too young to be Hyuk’s mother?

 

 

“I’m sorry for going away without telling you. You’re the only one who could understand me, but I can’t stop worrying. I was only fifteen when that night my father threatened me.” N hugged the younger guy closer as his tears kept coming out. They were all sitting to calm down, but Leo still standing with his head hang low. “I know, Ken. I knew that the night before your family decided to move away, you and your mother fought with your father. I thought it was about you singing again. I could hear it from my room. I’m sorry that I could only cry for you at the moment.” N tried talking between his heavy breaths because of the sobbing. Leo who had been standing still frown his forehead. N never said anything about Ken’s arguments to him.

 

“You guys really want to know why I move away without any clear notice, right.” They all nodded as a yes except Leo. “Will you really tell us the truth? I don’t care.” Leo’s question got on Ravi’s nerve. He really knew how to get into

Please log in to read the full chapter