Chapter 22

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 —  March 18th 2015 (0036)     ;     Words count — 1, 928

jung_l

I'm sorry that I didn't update for a while. I've been lacking of ideas to make it longer and I started to write new Hyukbin fanfiction which I haven't type it yet. I'm battling in mind whether to make it rated or not and it's legal for me to write . Oh, and VIXX won triple crown on SBS Mtv The Show! It's so great. Okay, I hate writing a long Author Note so please do enjoy the chapter. I was working hard on it.

 

“Ken?” Hyuk softly mumbled as his mind kept wondering where had he heard of that name. He probably knew that name in past. He quickly ran away from the dining table towards the stairs which would lead him to his room. When he entered his own room in the house, he violently checked the room. He needed to find it. He putted it somewhere in his room. He harshly was pulling out his old clothes that had been piling on top of a medium-sized box. He brought out the box and his eyes went wide. He started tearing up while staring at the box. This shouldn’t be it! He slowly went downstairs with box in hand and tears on cheeks. Hyuk put the box on the dining table. “Now I know why they’re acting like that.” He scoffed sadly. Hongbin who had stopped eating since Hyuk slammed his chopstick looked at him.

 

“What is it, Hyuk?” Hongbin asked, slightly confused. “I thought you’re his best friend, or maybe first love?” Hyuk scoffed as he glanced at the older guy. “Unfortunately, you aren’t his first love.” Yunho stood up from his chair. “Hyuk, that’s rude!” The youngest opened the box and sadly stared in it. Taking out a few printed photos and slammed it on the table. Joong looked up at her son, trying not to tear up as she knew it must be hurt. “I’m sure you guys knew this boy back in school days.” He took out a piece of Polaroid which contains few hand scribbles at the back. “The date written at the back was the same date you brought me to the hospital, right Dad?” When Yunho didn’t answer, Hyuk continued, “That’s the date Leo found out that Ken’s no longer with him!”


“Hyuk, let’s talk about this later.” Yunho tried to calm his son. “I was too stupid these five years. I let myself be a replacement of someone who ran away without reason. I hate myself for having this featured that look the same like Ken!” By now, his tears flooded on his cheeks. Hongbin quickly embrace him but Hyuk pushed him away. “You too! You kept on saying you like me, but the real reason is I look just like Ken. Your first love! How can he be everyone first love? Why not me?” He stomped upstairs and buried himself under the blanket in his locked room. “He suffered a lot.” Joong who said that tear up, remembering his son’s behaviour. It must be hurt to be in Hyuk’s place.

 

 

Ken had begun to sob hard again on N’s arm as he revealed the truth of his disappearance. Leo had gained his courage to approach Ken and knelt down on his knees, in front of Ken. N thought he shouldn’t keep his anger anymore at Leo and decided to let Leo stayed on the floor. “Ken I knew that today had been too much for you. Don’t force yourself to tell everything if you’re not ready for it. I’m sorry that I’ve been too harsh on you earlier.” N gently calmed the sobbing Ken. Ken tried to look up at N and back down realizing that Leo was on his knees. He wiped his tears that flowed on his cheeks, trying to force a smile at his old friends. “You guys need some time to talk, but please don’t cross the barrier that had been set. You two know, right?” Ravi said breaking the few seconds of silence they held.

 

He then took N’s hand and pulled him up signing Ken to let the elder go. “Please talk slowly and don’t yell at each other. Leo, I’ll wait at my mum’s house okay?” N’s question hasn’t been answered but he started to walk out of the house knowing that Leo will listen to his words. When they both left alone, Ken tried to look everywhere but not at Leo until the older started to talk. “You sure are very close to Hongbin. I can see that.” Leo’s words made him turned to stare at him. “You know that I have to be nice to someone who willing to accept me all his heart, right?” Leo put his hands on Ken’s lap making the younger gasped a little. “Ken I don’t intend to pick up a fight. I just need you to know that I was all hurt when you gone. I’ve always lo

Please log in to read the full chapter