Chapter 12

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 —  January 26th 2015 (0045)     ;     Word count —  1, 340

jung_l

 

“Leo, it’s late! What are you doing out here? You haven’t gone home yet?” Yunho got out of his car and walked towards Leo. “Brother?” Yunho quickly pull Leo into the car. “What are you doing here alone? I might accidentally crash over your body with the car! Anyway, we needed to hurry to the hospital.” Before he met Leo on the road, he found a boy sitting by the road alone with torn clothes. The boy immediately faint in Yunho’s arm when he tried to ask the boy what he did by the road alone. He was so anxious on bringing him to the hospital to be treated when he realized there’s blood stain on the boy’s shorts. While worrying over the boy, he nearly hit Leo because his brother walked on the road mindlessly. Luckily, he’s quick on stepping the brake and press the horn.

 

Leo silently sat on the passenger’s seat while at times glancing at the skinny boy that lay on the back seat. He sighed and decided to not care about him because he would rather think about Ken who’s nowhere near him. Where could that guy be? When they arrived at the hospital, Yunho rushed into the emergency room leaving Leo with the kid. Leo tensed up when suddenly the boy whined in pain. Leo wanted to just ignore him, but his soft heart can’t bear seeing him like that. Quickly he took him out to the emergency room without waiting for Yunho to come back with the helpers. When he found them, he put the boy on the bed and let the helpers bring him in. He then sat down on the seat provided while Yunho talking to the doctors.

 

“Are you having problem, Leo?” Yunho asked after he finished talking to the doctor. Leo looked up at his brother and tried forcing a smile. “Tell me what is it?” Yunho tried to get to know things that had been making Leo spacing out since their journey to the hospital. Leo let out a heartless chuckle before saying, “I lost him.” He rested his head on the wall behind and closed his eyes. A heavy sigh escaped his mouth. “I want to see sister.” Yunho smiled gently at the thought of his wife. Leo really had attached on her after living together for a while. He pulled his little brother into a tight hug and patted his back. “Leo, you really love him, do you?” Leo could just nod at the question. He’s way too hurt to even say anything right there. Even so, he can’t make his brother worried over his love affair.

 

“Which one of you is Mr Jung?” The doctor who came out from the boy’s room asked them. Yunho quickly raised up standing on his feet. “Yes, I am Yunho. Is there something wrong with the kid?” The doctor studied the examination paper before answering him. “There’s a slight bruise on the back of the head, but it won’t cause any bad impact. You told the nurse that his thigh bleeds, right? Where did you find him?” The doctor asked with a slight frown on his forehead. “I found him by a ro

Please log in to read the full chapter