Chapter 32

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 — May 25th 2015 (2345)     ;     Words count — 1, 976

jung_l

Missed me, anyone?

 

Hyuk woke up earlier than he expected even though he’s quite tired on the night before. Bringing home a drunken Hongbin wasn’t the great choice he ever made. He regretted letting Ken handling Leo and left him with Hongbin, alone. Hongbin was so whiny on the way home making Hyuk embarrassed because they’re riding in the same car with his parents. The elder can’t stop his blabbering on how much he love Hyuk, how much Hyuk’s face is adorable making his father laughed loudly while driving. The moment Hyuk laid Hongbin’s body on his bed; he released a heavy sigh as he was relieved that some of the burner had off of his shoulder. Even so, his relief didn’t stay long as Hongbin pulled him into his arms; unconsciously cuddling with Hyuk. Hyuk tried his best releasing himself but the elder’s build arms firmly wrapped around him.

 

Hongbin would whined some incoherent words in his sleep and Hyuk knew that it’s discomfort the other. He slowly and gently calmed the elder with his hair and whistling. Weirdly, it did work on calming Hongbin’s whines. As he was about to release himself again and lie down on the bed comfortably, Hongbin’s arm tightened around his waist; holding just enough for him not to escape again, making Hyuk completely out of energy and lay inside Hongbin’s arms calmly. The drunken actor should repay Hyuk for his beautiful kindness and sanity because Hyuk decided to not having too much alcohol and drunk afterwards since he thought that Hongbin was drunk enough to rule the world. Or maybe ruling N’s party.

 

The youngest slowly get off the bed and walked out of his room after five minutes of struggling ripping himself off of Hongbin’s firm grip. He thought of stepping in the kitchen to cook some soup for Hongbin since he’s quite wasted the night. His intention on continue his step stopped as he saw both of his parents on the living room, watching TV. “Good morning mother, father.” He greeted them with a sleepy smile; flopping down next to his mother, Joong. “Morning you say? It’s twelve already, dear.” She pulled him in a hug and kissed his forehead. Hyuk glanced at his father who’s busy with his tablet; touching his fingers here and there on the tablet’s screen, but his attention went back on his mother as she changed the channel. “What are you watching, mother?” He stared at the TV’s screen with lack of attention because it’s airing news. “I missed the morning news so I have to watch the afternoon one.”

 

“Watch your ‘interesting’ news then. I’ll be making Haejangguk Soup for Hongbin’s hangover.” He was about to walk away rom the living room but his father’s voice, Yunho, stopped him. Didn’t I said no one enter the kitchen besides maid? You might burn the house.” Hyuk laughed. “You still keep to the rule, father? I’m not going to burn the house.” Yunho stood up and grabbed his jacket; putting it on afterwards. “Where are you going, father?” Yunho kept silence for awhile before starting to gathers his belongings again. “You’ll know through the news anyway. I’ll have to handling some things now.” Joong turned her attention on her husband and son. “What kind of news?” Yunho ignored both of them before walking to the front door and put his shoes on. “Hyuk, wait for my call.”

 

As he’s about to stop his father, he heard the announcer started talking out news about the agency he knew too well. “Dating scandal…” His voice was barely heard but raised immediately after a few seconds. “ scandal?!”

 

 

When Ken finally fall asleep after Leo’s convincing words, Leo tucked the younger singer under the blanket carefully; not to waking him. He walked over to the kitchen and began cleaning the unfinished meals they had. Disposing the wasted foods into the bin, he washed the dishes as a way to release his mind out of the problems. He had been thinking too much the past two hours when the incident happened. Truth be told, at times he felt relieved that now he had the reason to start up again his relationship with Ken, but he felt sorry for the younger to have going through this kind of problem when he’s nearly at the peak of popularity. This will push things into depressing Ken because everyone knows that singing all Ken needs. Even Leo fell on the second place.

 

The sudden bell rang made him stopped from playing with the water at the sink. He turned

Please log in to read the full chapter