Chapter 23

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 — March 31st 2015(0100)     ;     Words count — 2, 378

jung_l

 

"Hongbin, where have you been this whole week? I only see you at breakfast and before going to bed." Ken said with his whiny voice. Hongbin ruffled his hair at the cutesy. "Why? Do you miss me so much?" He sat down at the dining table, smelling Ken's cooking for their breakfast. "Answer me, Hongbin. Where have you been?" Ken slapped Hongbin's hand as the latter tried to touch the food with his bare hand. "I've been somewhere and yesterday I went to LSS Company." Ken frowned his forehead at his friend after hearing the answer. "What did you do there?" While Ken busy frowning his forehead, Hongbin quickly stole the toast with his hand and eat it earning a slap on the head. "Ouch, come on Ken! It's just toast!" He earned another slap. "With your dirty hand! You didn't even wash your hand!" Hongbin went to the sink to wash his hand then back to the table. 

 

"Seriously, you eat toast with hand? Anyways, back to my question, why were you at the company yesterday?" Hongbin boringly looked at the toast while answering Ken. "You got a nine years contract with the company, so I've been there to check on the contract before you sign it. I've to make sure that the contract won't go against you." Ken sighed. "I thought I'll never get the contract since these incident happened." Hongbin scoffed. "You think that Leo will make decision with his feeling? Unless the company not belong to Sanghyuk, no decision will be made by feeling." Ken stopped eating and stared at Hongbin suspiciously. "What did you know, Hongbin?" He didn't answer the question, instead he continue eating and stood up, grabbing his jacket and walked out of the house towards his car leaving Ken alone. 

 

 

Hongbin drove his car towards the big house he's been visiting the past week. Call him a loser, he doesn't care about it. He has made his decision to grab every opportunity he got to get the one he love though people will see his as pathetic. After an hour long driving, he arrived at the house and pressed the password  on the gate. Since he had been there for over a week, the owner of the house gave his trust on Hongbin to have the front gate's password. Seemed like people around him started to like him as time pass. Hongbin walked inside as he entered the gate. Slowly, it took him minutes to finally knock the door since he's too nervous even it had been a week. As he saw the door creaked open, a woman came out and smiles at him. The motherly smile he always admire ever since the first time he stepped his feet in the house. 

 

"Oh, Hongbin you're here again today? It's nice to have the handsome man coming to my house everyday, you know? Come in, darling." Hongbin smiled brightly at the fresh welcoming from the Queen of the house. "Why are you exaggerate something like that, Mrs Jung? I'm not that handsome." Hongbin shyly entered the house, following Mrs Jung to the living room and sat on the sofa as she gestured him to do so. "Well, Hyuk had been asking if you've arrive or not since yesterday you didn't come. He has been waiting all day yesterday and he went back with his act  on the first day he stayed here. You know, something like keeping himself in the room and not eating. I wonder if you or Leo is dating my son." Hongbin got flustered all over his face as the woman in front of him saying that. 

 

"He's dating Leo, Mrs Jung. Even if I'm have feeling for him, he'll reject me." The words coming out of Hongbin made her laughed. "I know you're taking the opportunity now, right? You know, I won't get in between my son's relationship. I am sure that he deserves someone  who can love him with his heart but I'm sure I want him to be happy. I'll accept everyone who can make him happy. Everyone can be the candidate of my son in law." She winked earning a smile from Hongbin who politely sat on the sofa across her. "Thank you Mrs Jung. You seemed to gave me courage." She laughed a beautiful laugh and the big empty feeling house seemed brighter with the laughter. "He's in his room, probably waiting for your existence. I'm quite surprise that it's always you who came here instead of Leo to persuade him." She said after calmed down from her laughter. 

 

"Can I go upstairs to look for Hyuk now?" He asked politely in which she replied with a warm smile. "You don't need to ask, dear. You may of course. Stay here until dinner, okay?" He replied with a guilty smile."I don't think I can make it to stay here until dinner since I have an appointment with Leo after lunch and I have to bring Ken too. Ken's afraid to drive by himself." Hearing the name being mentioned, her eyes lit up. Before she could say anything, Hongbin took out his phone when there's a vibrate signing he received a text message, or two. "Seemed like Leo cancelled his meeting for today. Then I can stay here until dinner then. Poor Eunyoung, she must've been stressed with Leo behaviour this week." Joong frowned at him as a question. "Oh, she's his secretary until Hyuk decided to come back working also Leo had been having a bad mood these days and it intruding his work, according to the workers." 

 

 

Ken quickly running out of his room as he heard the bell rang and someone knocked

Please log in to read the full chapter