Chapter 25

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 — April 7th 2015 (0119)     ;     Words Count — 1, 599

jung_l

I made the chapter not so long since I'm still kinda under fever. Hope you enjoy my hardwork here. 

 

The maid lay down the mattress on the floor and put down a pillow and blanket. She then walked out of the young master's room, leaving the two men. "Will you feel comfortable down here, Hongbin? You know, my bed is big enough for the both of us." Hyuk said while handling his pyjama for the elder. Hongbin took it and changed in the bathroom. "I don't want something else happen." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. Hyuk sighed. "Last time, when I have a sleep over at your house, nothing really happen, right?" Hyuk sat down on his bed, legs crossed. "Something did happen, Hyuk. Stop acting like you've never start anything." Hongbin sat on the mattress on the floor, looking up at the younger. "You made everyone think that Leo's the only one who cheat, but you did too, Hyuk." He held the younger's hand. "Don't you dare say it nothing, Han Sanghyuk." 

 

Hyuk looked down on the mattress and sighed deeply. "After five years, no one ever touch me that way and you did. I suppose to be scared like I did in past." Hongbin caressed his knuckle with his thumbs. "What is it really about, Hyuk?" Again, a sigh escaped his lips. "When I was around thirteen, I ran away from the orphanage that my parents left me eight years before. I thought it would be great to start my new life on my own feet. Living in the orphanage feels like living in a house full of maids. The thing is, the kids are the maids. The guardian there made everyone do the house work, but less meals. So I decided to run away and living a new life. I was naïve and stupid. I stayed at the dark dirty alley for few days. Some people might pity me and let me eat. Until one night I was badly and the guy threw me some money." He looked up at Hongbin. "I didn't want to do it! Believe me!" 

 

Hongbin pulled Sanghyuk and landed on his lap. "The guy sold me at the ion bar where there's a lot of kids being slaved by those es. Most of them are old and ugly. They love it when we're hurt.When the bar raided by the cops three months after I entered, I ran again with some money I found. It's not that much and I began to be homeless again, but I'm glad. I only survive for two weeks. I got kicked out when I stared at some restaurants, though some of them handed me some breads before asking me to go away. I began starving for days as I only get to drink and there I was found at the dark alley by some guys. They me  again and again until I am half conscious where Father found me and treated me. I wasn't meant to be here in the first place, but because of Leo I made it here, in this house, receiving loves I longed for." 

 

"I owed Leo a big debt." Hongbin caressed the other's cheek as the younger looked up at him. "I was in a relationship with him because of those debt I can't pay, but slowly I fall for him thought he wasn't. He only use me as a replacement and I knew it. I don't care if I am a second option, what a pathetic human." He ended  his words with deep sigh. "Do you really in love with him or you forced the feeling, Hyuk?" The younger shrugged his shoulders after hesitated for awhile. "You know why I want to talk to Ken tomorrow?" As Hongbin shook his head, Hyuk continued, "I think I need some words from him before deciding if it's my cue to leave Leo's side or not. If I get the answer I need, I am willing to let go. People said, if you love someone and he doesn't love you back 'stay away from them'. Hurt is a must but not for a very long time if we learn to let go, right?" Shocking Hongbin, Sanghyuk hugged him tightly. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter