Chapter 26

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 — April 18th 2015 (0058)     ;     Words count — 3, 021

jung_l

It had been awhile, my babies. Sorry for the late update. I hope I can finish this story before entering collage.

 

Leo stared on the bed where Ken slowly moving and opening his eyes. He had finished taking bath and wearing his yesterday's clothes and arguing in his head whether to wake Ken up or just face the two youngster alone, not pulling Ken into such situation. Seemed like the younger already up, he had no other choice but to deal with the whole situation with him. They're in the fault together. "Oh, Leo you're still here? I thought you might left last night." The slight hurt heard by Leo but it's not time to press more on it. Before he could open his mouth to talk, Ken said again, "Didn't Hongbin come home last night? He might have screamed if he see us last night." Both of them sighed at the same time. 

 

"He didn't. Let's get you wash and dress. We've matters to deal with in awhile." Ken stared at him suspiciously. "What kind of matter?" Instead of receiving an answer, he was scooped into Leo's muscled arms making him clinging his own arms around the elder's neck; not even bothered with his current state. Gently, the older guy put Ken in the bathtub which he already filled with water as much as needed. "Clean yourself," He walked out before coming back in the bathroom with a towel in his hand. "I'll be waiting in the room. Call me when you're finish." Again, he walked out. Looking at Leo's back as he walked out, Ken sensed that something will happen and Leo knew and Ken didn't. 

 

Ken stared at his injured foot. "I have to have this treat at the clinic before it got infected." 

 

 

Hongbin led Hyuk to the living room while the younger still holing Leo's blazer tightly in his hands. As the younger already sat on the sofa, he went to the kitchen to take some water which ended up the younger followed him there. He was shocked at Hyuk's tears stained cheeks when he turned his body around and face him. "Hyuk, I thought your tears the most expensive liquid in the world. Don't waste it for something not worth it." Putting the glass away, he pulled the younger into his embrace. Hyuk hugged him tight without him realizing that he let go of Leo's blazer from his hand. His sob slowly fade away but Hyuk decided to keep on staying in Hongbin's secure arms. 

 

Well, not long until a figure coming to the kitchen and startled them. The three of them startled. "Ah, I'm sorry for coming here." Leo wanted to walk away but Hongbin stopped him. "Do you need anything?" He asked rather calm. "The first-aid kit. I need to change Ken's bandage." He tried not to make eye contact with his own lover who's currently in someone else's embrace. "He's injured?" As quick as it can be, Hongbin quickly pulled away from the hug he shared with Hyuk and looked for the aid kit, missed the disappointed look on the youngest face. He stormed back to the living room, looking for his best friend who's shocked at his sudden appearance leaving the two lover alone. 

 

"Hyuk, I want to say..." before he could finish he sentence, Hyuk cut him. "I really wish that N is here." He walked pass Leo back to the living room. Leo's froze. Hyuk never cut his sentence. Hyuk used to listen to him even though it's ridiculous of his excuse. Maybe he had reached to the younger's limit. The sudden heard of his friend's voice made him walked back to the living room, finding Hyuk hugging N's body tightly which made his dark face looked startled a little. While on the other hand, Hongbin was busying himself treating Ken's wound gently without saying a word. Ravi walked up to him. "Hey, Leo why were you messaging N to come here?" All of the eyes focused on him, including ken's intense one. "Seemed like you could sense something coming from me." Hyuk scoffed after he said those words. 

 

"I really wish you didn't ask me out, Uncle Leo." Now they all turned to face Hyuk. "Isn't that how I should call you? I can't bear to this five years of nothing with you anymore. It's like trying to reach a fairytale. I thought you're my ambition that I want to have one day but it's all just a dream I used to convince myself that I'll own. Furthermore, we're both a cheaters. Hongbin is right. I can't keep on blaming you for the reason I did myself. Even though you made me cheat, I'm glad that I cheat behind you. To see what I need to see today, it's enough to make a decision. I am glad, Jung Taekwoon! I didn't know that falling in love more hurting than being by a lot of old men. Thank you, Leo. I feel like a real human now." 

 

"Hyuk, we can't..." Again, being interrupted by the younger. "We can't break up? You probably waiting for this day to come, right? Ken, thank you for making me open my eyes wider than I use to." He then buried his face on N's shoulder, trying hard not to cry in front of them. "N, take me with you." He pleaded which made the elder to follow his words but before that mouthing to Leo that he'll talk to him later the walked out of the house with Ravi at tow. The atmosphere in the house turned awkward as only the three of them left which lead to Leo rushing on going home, forgetting his blazer. "Ken, let's forget everything happened today." Hongbin smiled up at him. "Don't worry about Hyuk. I'll try talking to him later. Take a rest." With that everything turned out to be like nothing happened between Ken and Hongbin. 

 

As for between Ken and Leo, things still lingered in their mind. 

 

 

One week later, Ken sat between Hongbin and another girl which he knew as Leo's new secretary as Hyuk decided to quit his job. He's fac

Please log in to read the full chapter