Chapter 30

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 — April 29th 2015 (0201)     ;     Words count — 2, 255

jung_l

After some thunders and lightening, finally manage to update the chapter. Thank you for the comments ♥ There'll be a lot of mistakes in here. Something went wrong with my MSWord. I'll edit later

*it's nearly 4 am and i just finished editing this. sorry if you're unsatisfy.*

 

It had been weeks since Ken met Leo. Both of them were too busy to even think of it because Leo got too much documents to check on and Ken had to prepare for his debut. A week ago, he had received his first song which he had finished record just about yesterday. The composers and staffs that worked with him praised him for be a professional amateur and made their works easy with his cooperate. Now, all he had to do is having a separate dance practice with his choreographer. He hadn't see his trainee friends ever since they knew that he'll debut soon. Of course people would be suspicious about him being the shortest trainee days and they thought he used his contacts to debut faster. Well, Ken can do nothing but just let people think of what they want to think. He knew that his new friends might be disappointed at the news of him debuting soon but he can't do anything. 

 

"Ken, I told you to move just slightly not too much to the left when you turn around." His choreographer said while looking at him through the mirror. Ken said his apologize before starting to dance again. He tried his best to focus on the practice but something felt wrong. "Hey, Ken are you alright? You seemed not focusing and it's just our first day practicing. should we just call it a day?" Henry, his choreographer said while turning around to look at him. "It's just six hours since we start, we can't just stop half day. I'll try my best." Henry shook his head at the other. "Even if you try your best, if something bothering you so bad, it won't do." He said and Ken sighed after. "Let's just have one last move and we'll stop the practice okay?" Ken nodded silently and Henry turn around, facing the mirror again. 

 

Suddenly, they heard the room's door being slammed open and startled the both of them. They turned around to be met with two guys with panic face. "I'm sorry but we currently having a serious matter regarding Ken." N bowed at Henry for interrupting the lesson which he came right in time. "Oh, it's okay. We're just about to finish our practice." Henry smiled and gestured Ken to follow N and Hyuk out of the room. Ken quickly get his shoes before walking out. "What's the matter, N? Hey, Hyuk." Ken said and sat down on the floor. He's shocked when Hyuk suddenly pulled him up when he's abut to untie his dancing shoes. "No time for greeting. No time for changing shoes. You're nearly been discover by reporters!" Hyuk exclaimed which bring a confused face on Ken. 

 

Although he looked a little panic, N tried to maintain his calm voice. "Someone took a photo of Leo kissing you in the car on my press con day. The photos are probably all around the place now!" Ken rolled his eyes. "But they didn't get to catch my face, right?" N nodded and tapped his shoulder. "Seemed like they didn't. I saw you covered your face when Leo being asked questions by the reporters. They might suspect but I don't know if Leo can handle this problem alone. We need to hurry and discuss this with Leo." N held his hand and Hyuk offered his hand which Ken held tightly. Ken reminded himself to try having a close friendship with Sanghyuk later. 

 

 

Eunyoung walked out of Leo's room after she served the three guys teas. Ravi stared at Leo which was drinking his tea casually. "Hey, what are you going to talk about this?" Hongbin asked. Leo just shrugged his shoulders at the question. "Well, what are you going to do about this, Hongbin? You're Ken's manager." Ravi asked. Hongbin shrugged to but answer after. "I am his manager but aren't manager listen to their CEO?" Leo set his teacup down on the coffee table in front of him. "How have you and N been doing these days?" Ravi take a sip of his tea and sighed. "Seemed like he hasn't fully recovered when the reporters asked him just now."  Leo suddenly raised his voice. "Why didn't you call me or anything? If you can't hand

Please log in to read the full chapter